Finally arrived after waiting an eternity

>finally arrived after waiting an eternity
>excitedly open package, shaking in anticipation
>take out the vile and just stare at it and hold it for a while
>observe its natural temperature (was wondering if any of her body heat was still on it somehow idk)
>slowly unscrew the lid
> as soon as it opens take in the biggest breath i can to not let any of her scent escape
>instant boner, can feel pre-cum already
>couldnt wait any longer, drank half the vile
>almost cum my pants
>lie down in complete euphoria still gripping the bottle
>this has to be what meth feels like
>take half of whats left in the bottle and spread on my hand
>jerk off for like 15 seconds before jizzing a gallon
>her vagina touched that water
>water touched my dick
>just the thought gets me instantly hard even now
>still have a quarter of it left, deciding on what to do

so what'd you guys do with yours?

Attached: ggbw.png (640x360, 273K)

Attached: 2429857840.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Bruh, thats kinda cringe

imagine obsessing over this fetal alcohol syndrome looking girl

I don’t even know who she is, but I’m ordering some now.

enjoy permavirginity

wdym? shes fucking hot dude. Her pussy basically touched my dick by transitive property. how much pussy have you touched as of late?

I mean, I'd drink her bath water, but I wouldn't PAY £30 for the privilege.

It's one thing to be a pathetic worm who likes to be ordered around etc. but this is a whole new level of thirsty.

pussy touched water. water touched dick. Im far less virgin than you probably are. fuck off if you dont like it

>the quickest way to get herpes
i hope you already had it

I drank mine already...Fuck I have never cum so hard in my life

do you have even the slightest idea how joyed i would be if i contracted the same strand of herpes as her? do you normally stop thinking before you post something?

you are not probably less of a virgin than anyone, please tell me you are trolling

fuck off please faggot

This has to be the greatest thread ever.

Attached: NOzA4wy.jpg (1052x1438, 378K)

there goes that brainlet impulse to call someone a troll when you know you've taken a fat "L" move on to another thread, chuckles.

funny to think that this belle delphine cunt used to shill herself on this board, now she's famous and just selling water to you virgins.

you know what? youre right, you should post a pic with the water and your face plus time stamp, we were so wrong op, you rock, let us recognize and bask in your greatness

acceptance is the 3rd stage of taking a fat "L" (loss)

Attached: yesYes.gif (500x281, 933K)

and wise too! come on op show us, let us lesser men contemplate your triumph, unless youre a little bitch that is, wich i dont think you are

my iphone xr is charging so im not doing that why dont you just fuck off already? god youre so dumb

Sure, this fucking egirl fag bitch touched your pee pee

>Cuck being mind controlled to give money to a woman thousands of miles away.
Sounds like child support.

lil bitch

Ey, man these boys have a real life waifu to support.

I'm pretty sure she just filled it with tap water

op is chad, if he would only upload a pic of his face with the water you would see, you would all see how beta you are compared to him, he is a god! you manlets are onl fit to wash his dick after he fucks her with his pepee

Making a point that Virginity = Weakness, while most mens lives are completely destroyed from having sex.

sure, just dont explain that to us

well op is bitch as usual

/thread

In what universe is she hot in??

dude...

Holy shit I thought masochistic idol worshippers were a meme.

Post timestamp that you actually bought that overrated underage looking girls bathwater

Or what I'll soil your opinion of women? what are you scared of.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Put me in the screencap when this gets on reddit faggot

Attached: magical.gif (200x200, 100K)

just looking out for you bro, dont want you to get your soy tits in a knot typing away

I don't like soy, but I'd prefer it to bath water.

no one asked

I'm calling bullshit, post pic of container.

>package arrives
>tear open box like rabid animal
>immediately grab my lube injector, had it ready obvs
>suck up all the bath water into injector and squirt it up my ass
>quickly slide butt plug in asshole to keep her inside me
>3 hours now, dont want to take it out

probably should have saved some but i was too exited. will get 2 tubs next time when they come back in stock

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

Good thing it's an anonymous chat board. I'ts just a little Doomer humor.

Litterally shiting on your waifu in your own ass. Well played.

Cut your wrist open and pour on the wound see if it heals.

kinda? It's I am become Cringe, the destroyer of incels

I don't know why people find her attractive. The girl has a ton of make up on and looks like a squirrel. Everything's on her face is fake

are you a woman?

No

Every single one. Giving eThots money or attention is beyond retarded but she is clearly an attractive female, you must bey gay or something nigger

Attached: 1532510060428.gif (194x191, 38K)

Good for you OP. Seriously. I’ve blown money on worse things. The video of her sitting in that bath was so cute. I would happily trade her bath water for some of the things I’ve spent money on.

Obviously incubate and grow some of it and then cum on it and keep growing it and then ingest it months later and die of every illness on earth because you shouldn’t mess with science like that.

Its not pee so its not worth it

dude you are pretty fucked up. she just fills that shit from a sink I bet.

yes, do that and stay as far away from everyone as possible.

To these cucks, it's the thought that counts.

really though, she looks like a fucking Who from Whoville.

While that's entirely possible, u dont get why everyone is jumping to that conclusion. Its not like bathing is a difficult task, shes gotta bathe eventually unless shes as dirty as she us ugly and doesnt bathe often

Oh. Alright. Well I hope she never sells piss. His head would explode.

Hey Daphne good job with the marketing strategy going straight to /b. So how many incels did you con into shilling for you at /beta loser central

Noone asked you for this shitty incel post and yet here you are defending your virginity

I’ve been sniffing mine all day. I have this chubby bitch coming over soon that I promised I’d eat out, but jokes on her, I’m going to be full of Delphine sniffs

Can any of you faggots post a time stamp picture with your jar?

As a confessor of Kane I must say this is appalling to me. Why sniff thot bath water when you can sniff liquid tiberium? Honestly, you need to think these things through

Attached: Confessor.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Doesn't matter, it already did. It's the THOUGHT that counts. It's how she maintains control.

Explosives lack the hormones of a Female. These boys think they need it to keep themselves from committing suicide.

By that logic im swimming in pussy when I go to the swimming pool (which is everyday), meaning Im way less of a virgin then you. See ya later losers.

Attached: 1517026219321.jpg (399x382, 66K)

I wouldn't use some made up money to pay for it either.

Attached: baitlow.jpg (500x499, 31K)

this nigga gotta be trolling, fo real.

See this is why men exercise, just getting outside without sex puts them into more contact with pussy than your semen smelling room.

Nothing empowers like the word of Kane. These children should devote themselves to something great, something with purpose, not to their animal instincts and primal desires. They need guidance. One vision, one purpose

Cuck

I hope that shit is laced with Estrogen.

Broken and rebuilt into men that can at least take a shower.

*cyanide

As if these guys weren't already soi bois.

If they are broken, they may be rebuilt into the marked of Kane. To live in death as soulless machines in service to Kane. Pursuit of unobtainable women will bring only misery. Self loathing has no use. They must rise up and make something of themselves, or else be doomed to be ruled by the likes of thots and GDI

1. Order bath water
2. Add it to a full bath
3. All of bath water is now her bath water
4. ????
5. PROFIT!!!!!

Fucking alpha as fuck where can I get some

Attached: c0img_1546126882_590832.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Where can i find this controller

there's a cleaning lady at my workplace that has prettty much Belle's body, but she has a goblina mexican face, she just broke up with her bf, and I feel I have a chance of luring her with promises of a future where she no longer has to work, but I'm not sure if I should stop being a wizard just to fug a hot bod when nothing else interests me about her.

D-Does Kane also have sacred vagina water?
Didn't think so.

fucking casuals, I put my bottle in a humidifier and filled a room with her being, spent 6 hours rolling around and cumming so much that my shag carpet is like a hard wood floor.

>do you have even the slightest idea how joyed i would be if i contracted the same strand of herpes as her
Tf you just say

Attached: WAT.jpg (223x163, 8K)

You’re a moron, aren’t you?

I feel sad for you.
Honestly and truly.

Xarbalion 5. Here men aren't expected to raise kids, they keep their foreskins until the age of 30 in which their semen is extracted. Whichever top candidates have the best genetic code is breed with one of the Belle's (They're cloned generation after generation) to find if any improvements are possible. When the babies here are born and proven unworthy, they are kept comfortable until they can be disposed of. The foreskin is removed after use to show their unworthiness, no man has kept his foreskin to this day.

Made me chuckle for a good minute, thanks OP.

>how much pussy have you touched lately

i cum balls deep in my wifes pussy every night. tight little latina chick. believe me or not idgaf. gonna fuck her tonight too

Meanwhile she's got some lacky filling these bottles up with tap water from the sink and you dipshits are making her rich.

The people who bought this must know that its just diluted bubble bath or some shit right?

it's ass juice and some saliva

You faggots realise it's just tap water? She never used it as bath water you stupid fucks

do it

Hate that girl but got to admit she's a good business woman. Taking advantage of pathetic virgins is a great way to get rich quick.

It's not even in the top 100 mate

This comment screams virgin

Honestly i cant even blame her, people who buy her shit are stupid and getting fucked in the process is nothing less than they deserve

I have never heard anything this pathetic in my entire life. Thot deserves a sledgehammer to the face.