Have been on respiridone for two years now and i have had enough would it be bad to just stop what side effects could i...

Have been on respiridone for two years now and i have had enough would it be bad to just stop what side effects could i get

Attached: b337ba1e15e3eef980b08548caa68f79dabf50ca.jpg (1000x800, 82K)

stop that shit asap user. it fucking changed how I felt forever. antiphycotics are the devil. you should only be taking them if you hear voices.

Bull shit no matter what don't take them ever i'm mean ever

I have schizophrenia

And it has changed the way i feel thats why i have had enough

don't know what to tell you then. If it's managable then try something else. If not do the benefits outweigh how it makes you feel?

Talk to your doctor.
Or hang your self

Once you stopped taking them did you feel any better

No side effects. They only tell you there are in order to scare you into keep taking it. You need to put the DONE in risperidone.

Thanks user

Dont just stop taking them this might result in psychosis because your brain is so fucked by it. You should talk to doctor about stopping them by taking less and less. (But doctors are assholes if they say no then try yourself.) I feel sorry for you, I have taken the same shit and it really takes life out of you

Wtf I took this shit as a kid for several years so I could go to sleep. How fucked am I now

yes and no. you'll always have your disability. like for example i'm bipolar. but it didn't help me. it made me feel shittier.

My autistic cousin take them because he hits himself, he can't talk but he would get agressive.

U mean ptsd

Nice trips, i feel like i have more control over the voices now whereas before i would do what they told me to do not sure if this is from the mefs though

Quitting cold turkey will have severe side effects. Antipsychotics are not to be fucked with. Grow the fuck up and tell your doctor to start titrating your dosage or you'll do it yourself.

If those voices come back are you gonna go postal?

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 27K)

Nah i wont flip out like that i think

Just quit it it and get some kpins. Benzos are much better lol. Even if you are schizo. They dont prescribe benzos necause they are very addictive. But theres zero side effect with them.

this
never cold turkey antipsychotics

They sound much better no side effects

I stopped taking them three days ago i feel fine atm

I take chlorprothixene for dysautonomia along clonazepam. How fucked am?

I take it because its sedative so it helps to calm the sympathetic system, enchances kpins effect and puts me to sleep, I have insomnia.

Should I quit it?

Dont take advice from Yea Forums
Talk to your fucking doc
You used to do what your voices told you to do and now you want to stop taking meds? ........
Talk to your fucking doctor

look into mirtazapine for insomnia, 15 or 7.5mg will knock you out no problem. Its also not as habit forming as what your taking.

>look into mirtazapine for insomnia, 15 or 7.5mg will knock you out no problem
What f ucking nigger bullshit is this?
That wont do shit for insomnia niggas

did you get manboobs from it?
i used to take it as a kid and even though i was thin

and did*

Yeah i have a d cup now actually

you're male?

Yes i have and no sexual desite at all

Personal experience with Mirtazapin that shit fucks you up. Took them for a solid 3 months, they worked for sleep but jesus christ I could barely complete work because I was so tired and depressed from taking that shit.

Sorry. I've seen cases of people taking legal action against the prescribers/pharamaceutical companies and winning, although uncommonly. Wish I could sue them myself but I became aware risperidone causes gynecomastia only recently. What else are you taking?

Escitalopram

>what side effects could i get
try reading the manual of the drug in question you fucking retard

Go to drugs.com and look up the full side effects.

I was in your position (mine was mirtazapene) and I got tired of the groggy feeling I was always having.

Don't trust trolls learn the info for yourself

i am taking it as well. my guess would be that escitalopram is what's killing your sexual desire, as that seems to be a pretty common side effect.