Anyone got a deepnude download link ?

Anyone got a deepnude download link ?
I missed it and now all links are out :(

Attached: DeepNUde-App-Still-Available-On-Internet-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/deepinstruction/deepnude_official
github.com/deepinstruction/deepnude_official/issues/23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah hold on. also reply to this thread if you're still there.

Not OP but I’m looking for a link as well

should've just said yes I'm still here.

RIP thread

bump

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:643b5520d0013797692651518b50957b006c93d0&dn=DeepNude_Windows_v2.0.0.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce

I'm not gonna get banned again for posting a Mega. Just do some fuckin research. Use the archives along with your brain.

You better scan that thing with a virus and malware scanner that's powerful enough to clean up Cardi B's vagina.

it's literally on fucking piratebay

I say that because there are versions out there with Cryptolocker. So ymmv. It's either tits or your drive is locked until you pony up a pot of BTC.

Share it dude

It's not working

any for a mac system.?

You really don't know how to use fucking google

Attached: youguysareretarded.png (1136x298, 37K)

do you know how to fucking torrent

Teach me how

1. download bittorrent
2. clicking on that magnet link should automatically open up bittorrent and start the download

Thank you so much

what is deepnude

Attached: kylie.jpg (1282x1013, 514K)

Imagine that girl in highschool that you had a crush on but never had the balls to ask out. Well now deepnude allows you to use that cut out grad photo you have of her in your wallet and use it to turn her naked so you can jerk your cock off to your highschool crush's naked body.

do you know if the piratebay version with most seeds is safe?

All of them on priate bay are infected with backdoors the app will work but when you install your installing a backdoor scan with a online APK scanner even then if it's been obfuscated anti virus won't detect anything.

Attached: 15624471479425399847475528341587.jpg (2592x1458, 1.1M)

Nothing is safe. However you can mitigate your risk with Malwarebytes and a good antivirus scanner BEFORE you install it and after it's installed.

TRIPS OF MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH

Bull shit it's not possible to remove clothes on a picture all the app is doing is redesigning the picture.
It's not even showing the real deal I used this on my girlfriend her tits look nothing like her real life tits. Nipples aren't even close.

Attached: IMG_20190705_124543_367.jpg (959x959, 52K)

So it's not safe to download it then?

Fuck DeepNude
nudify-her dot com is the place you can order personalised nude images of anyone, men too. Don't rely on AI for nudifying ppl, let an artist do it

Attached: z137.jpg (1200x983, 294K)

Goddamn you're either trolling or retarded. Based on the pic, I'm goin with trolling. Continue.

Look at The Pirate Bay
I THINK the one from user "labertam" should be good
Always virus scan before

No one cares. And no one is gonna spend money for this.

u is trolling right

The original source code requires a GPU. It’s pretty simple: just install the dependencies and use an eGPU or modify it to run on your CPU (might be shitty if you do this tho)

gifs too

Attached: zgif.gif (400x226, 329K)

it's open source now bois github.com/deepinstruction/deepnude_official

Attached: 3048547859.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Well if you had a girlfriend you'd find out the app isn't even showing the right shit.
Should stop hanging out on Yea Forums and get a girlfriend..
Stop using a bs app that helps you fantasize more about women you will never have because you're a fucking loser.
NIGGER BOY.

Attached: 15624481517038463953027730073985.jpg (2592x1458, 1.02M)

ayylmao
github.com/deepinstruction/deepnude_official/issues/23

The male species is slowly reverting into a weird antisocial chud who hasn't tried actual sex ever and can't even muster up the courage to try to get actual nudes so they use apps to shop fake nudes together that look horrible. Then act like the quality is great and it's like the real thing. We're doomed. This society is going to come down to hairy bushed free bleeding dykes and pale virgins who can't remember their only objective is to reproduce.

How DeepNude works?
DeepNude uses a slightly modified version of the pix2pixHD GAN architecture. If you are interested in the details of the network you can study this amazing project provided by NVIDIA.

A GAN network can be trained using both paired and unpaired dataset. Paired datasets get better results and are the only choice if you want to get photorealistic results, but there are cases in which these datasets do not exist and they are impossible to create. DeepNude is a case like this. A database in which a person appears both naked and dressed, in the same position, is extremely difficult to achieve, if not impossible.

We overcome the problem using a divide-et-impera approach. Instead of relying on a single network, we divided the problem into 3 simpler sub-problems:

Generation of a mask that selects clothes
Generation of a abstract representation of anatomical attributes
>Generation of the fake nude photo

Attached: 20190527_121616.jpg (1944x2592, 591K)