Just cheated on my gf

Just cheated on my gf.
AMA

Attached: 1551928260860.jpg (670x503, 46K)

You’re retarded

In the form of a question pls

Why...

Attached: 9264a941-0dbb-4be7-a3dc-4ba2b5fe7e06.jpg (640x427, 39K)

Why not?
Some girl at work wanted it badly so we fucked in the janitorial closet and i came in her mouth. My gf won't find out

How does it feel to be an asshole

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Did you know she been cheating on you with your best friend?

Was she at least hotter than your gf?

I co Polaku zrobiłeś

What's the backstory? Is the girl at work fat? Is your gf fat? Who's the better looking?

With pic related ?

Do you feel any guilt?

Pics or it didn't happen

Op left, what a bitch

Bump

Pretty good actually. My gf says she dont suck dick so i found someone who does and swallows too

Shes not. I pay her phone bill and got my buddy to tap into her phone for me. I can see who she texts and calls

Meh not really. My gf has a 9/10 face and body but she dont suck dick

Girl at works more like a 6/10 on the pretty side. Bangable but not for too long

Nah why would I?

Next time i cheat ill get pics i promise

No im right here

You’re… retarded?
You’re an asshole. You find someone who loves you. Something so many people long for in this greyscale world and you tarnish it for what? Pleasure? You’re pathetic. Die and let me fuck your girl.

Life sucks a hairy asshole. Were guys you know.
You cant say much because if you had a gf who dont duck dick, you would definitely have a quick go eith one who will gladly put your dick in their mouth

/thread

I hope you're not retarded enough to cheat with a girl who knows your real name, let alone your identity that could tie you to your gf's name. Make one wrong move, and that girl could easily spill everything to your girlfriend in seconds over social media.
>however
None of this matters if you don't care whether or not your gf breaks up with you over it. You just gotta worry about how hard she's willing to drag your name through the dirt if she finds out.

congrats on getting a gf after the divorce projared!

>cheats on 9/10 with 6/10
yea this is projared

You've fucked up.

I've cheated many times. Never fuck a coworker.

But luckily no harm done as your gf doesnt suck dick so no lost love. Bin her and ride the dirty work chick for as long as you can. Hope you don't enjoy your job.

>My gf says she dont suck dick
>My gf has a 9/10 face and body
>but she dont suck dick
Haha, this is goods punishment for you being an asshole

Attached: wahahaha.png (866x1060, 702K)

If she won't suck your dick you are completely in the right to cheat on her. If my girl doesn't give me anything for a couple days I'll probably cheat on the next weekend.

Kek my gf wont do shit. She told me she loves me and im the best bf she ever had
I can't say that about her though
The other girl's also a liar. She lied about from our company so she got demoted down to my level

?

6/10 that sucks dick
Only reason she isnt an 8 is because she has no tits

Thanks brother. I knew there was at least one person here who was smarter than a 5th grader

Kek you sound like a soyboy trying to protect a girl who wont suck my dick.
Ive eaten her out plenty of times both ass and pussy but when its my turn the bitch makes up all kinds of excuses

I ber youre a gay faggot but not because you genuinely like men but because every woman youve ever tried to get with has rejected your pathetic ass

Thanks brother

Women will trade up and get a better man if they get the opportunity so men should be aloud to cheat. There's a strange amount of people calling you an asshole, my guess is at least half of them have cheated and the other half don't get the opportunity to.

Are you proud? Because honestly you should be. Women are sluts today and proud of it, you did the right thing op. Use more women, keep it going and when you get caught, block them on everything and move onto the next.

I'm proud of you op.

found the triggered roastie land whale lmao.

Attached: you.png (919x642, 796K)

>I ber youre a gay faggot but not because you genuinely like men but because every woman youve ever tried to get with has rejected your pathetic ass

Attached: 1562417050349.jpg (620x412, 23K)

Then dump the bitch that wont suck your schmeat.
Or just i dunno... communicate?