Anyone else glad that california is being destroyed by earthquakes? how long until they blame donald trump on it

anyone else glad that california is being destroyed by earthquakes? how long until they blame donald trump on it

Attached: 3332.jpg (1088x725, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MRrlIpQ-Hk&ab_channel=YourMom'sHouseClips
youtube.com/watch?v=rkAznG5Vz1o
youtube.com/watch?v=yB76BBlMfDs
conservativereview.com/news/the-5-worst-leftist-reactions-to-hurricane-harvey/
fox32chicago.com/news/national/anti-gay-lawmaker-resigns-after-getting-caught-having-sex-with-a-man-in-his-office
adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waters will rise and destroy the sinful, sinful city of Los Angles!

Attached: CnxTxZXXgAAD1RF.jpg (990x423, 48K)

Hopefully the big earthquake will break LA off from the mainland, and we can send all the criminals to that island

No where near as quick as the cuckservatives blaming anything and everything on Obama.

Call me Snake.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (242x300, 15K)

A couple of earthquakes in some bum fuck republican county and suddenly the entire state is being destroyed?
Maybe if California was as small and insignificant as your pathetic little state.

Yeah, this seems like a worthwhile debate

I'm not really looking forward to the mass migration of Californians to the midwest. Perhaps we could set land mines along the border with rail guns for backup.

Attached: death-valley.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

When a forest fire burned up another bum fuck republican county, they acted like the whole state was burning, too.
>whatever makes the rest of the bum fuck trumpies leave CA is fine

you have too much hate in your heart. let it go.

>Perhaps we could set land mines along the border with rail guns for backup.
If you blow up the conservatives as they're leaving, we're all good.

Most will be the scared to death liberals as they fear everything. Even words on the internet frightens them.

This is so fucking wholesome I needed that even though its not directed at me

fag

>Most will be the scared to death liberals as they fear everything.
Those are the ones who are staying. Why would the leave the warm embrace of the welfare state?

This fuckin' city can kill anyone!!

Attached: Cuervo-jones-parodia-del-ch-guevara.jpg (439x230, 28K)

LA! LA! LA!

bout 3 fiddy

meanie butt

How shocking. A conservative who is a total and complete traitor to the country. What's new. You're willing to see entire swaths of the United States destroyed just because of your snowflake attitude and how teh libiruls don't march in lockstep with you on every issue.

Deport yourself.

Hopefully the "big one" will take Portland with it.

A couple of earthquakes in some bum fuck republican county and suddenly the entire state is being destroyed?
Maybe if California was as small and insignificant as your pathetic little state.

it's all cause he pull out of the climate accords. trust me, i have a doctorate in home economics.

I can't wait till they are gone. Hopefully Trump is still in office and when they beg for our help we till them to fuck off.

wait when?

Am I the only one who prints out pictures of Antifa I find on the internet and use they for target practice?

Attached: CE110D37-ECEE-4373-9135-C176DD802EA4.jpg (400x560, 45K)

I thought you were dead

I mean it is his fault :)

his massive balls dragging on the ground is causing all of this

I'm an american so I'm not glad of any state being destroyed.

Fuck you separatists. The Union will bring fire and fury down on your rebel asses again.

Anonymous IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? 07/06/19(Sat)12:35:37 IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? No.804005536▶
IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12?
anyone IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? else IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? glad IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? that IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? california IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? is IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? being IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? destroyed IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? by IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? earthquakes? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? how IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? long IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? until IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? they IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? blame IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? donald IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? trump IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12? on IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GLAD I’M 12?

Holy fuck. After reading this post, I just can't support Trump anymore. It's over.

>BuT mUh WhAtAbOuTiSm
weak and predictable

Never. Those bastards deserve nothing but hate.

Attached: GO AWAY IRA.jpg (220x220, 7K)

Except no, every major act of this Presidency has been based on reversing Obama Era policy, and out of spite, because those policies were working.

Fuck off Ivan.

>those policies were working.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1494169764369.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>anyone
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN else
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN glad
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN that
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN california
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN is
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN being
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN destroyed
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN by
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN earthquakes?
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN how
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN long
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN until
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN they
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN blame
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN donald
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN trump
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN on
IS THERE ANYONE GLAD I’M AN UNDERAGE BAN it

based

>Best economy is 50+years
Reversing everything that bastard obama did till he has no legacy left is the best thing Trump has ever done for this country.

>history=fake news

Attached: 0001-002.gif (480x480, 1.41M)

I'm actually a white liberal stating facts.
Your President's entire legacy is based on overwriting existing policy, like Obamacare, the EPA and the Iran deal. These are undisputed examples and I win.

>history
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAH! HAH! HAH! I CANT BREATHE LMAO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1547406568625.png (448x329, 65K)

You're trying too hard to blend in.

Jewish shill detected.

Obama left us that economy. In just a few years, Trump has added nearly 2 trillion to the US Debt because of tax cuts we didn't need in that booming economy.
Trump handed out 12 billion dollars to farmers hurt by his tariffs in that booming economy.
Your President is a fraud user. And any reply you make will show how mad you are when it's pointed out.

Attached: 0001-004.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I'm sorry you're 12, living with mom, but I'm glad you can't vote.

>durr the jooze
Underage /pol/tard confirmed

not only Earthquakes i was in california for work awhile ago. the homeless problem is fucking insane on top of that that massive rat populations which is breading disease its only a matter of time tell something breaks out and starts taking lives. Dr drew was talking about in on one of his podcasts

youtube.com/watch?v=2MRrlIpQ-Hk&ab_channel=YourMom'sHouseClips

fucking KEK

shut up troll

>Dr drew

Attached: 0001-009.gif (237x178, 1.92M)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
HE ACTUALLY THINKS OBAMA DID A GOOD JOB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Attached: 1551306349211.gif (800x430, 897K)

you were told to shut up troll

This.

but homelessness is a serious problem thanks to the high cost of living and near year long pleasant weather.

Underage /pol/tard confirmed

>we
Hahahah. Literal cousin fucker who in flyoverstan thinks his ipion matters.

But right wing dipshits like you frown on funding for the homeless problem.

Stop parroting me troll
and shut up

Well if it all goes pear shaped Trump can use those old 18th Century Airports to rescue people with his Spaceforce.

How shocking. A conservative who is a total and complete traitor to the country. What's new. You're willing to see entire swaths of the United States destroyed just because of your snowflake attitude and how teh libiruls don't march in lockstep with you on every issue.

Deport yourself.

Why should my hard earned dollars be forcefully taken from me and given to some fucking bum?

You're either retarded or responding to the wrong poster.

Literal squatter with feces in the street outside his door thinks his "ipion" matters.

Yeah, this seems like a worthwhile debate

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 23423424.jpg (1182x966, 89K)

Funny how you don't mind your hard earned dollars making billionaires richer lol

no more posts troll

>teh econmies!
I'm glad your corporate overlords are making money and you get to work 2+ jobs at minimum wage. Geez, if I was in the same boat as most of you fucktards, Id kill myself.
#gladtobearichkid

Because it's not your fucking money, Cletus. It belongs to the people - all of us.

No. Hate is the only thing that's going to get your shitty President out of office.

>Cletus
uh oh
faggit is gonna be mad bout dis

if you actually watched the video it isnt a housing problem it is a mental health problem and a massive influx of illegals with not skills or job history coming in and having nothing to do but steal and do drugs.

Funny how you don't mind your hard earned dollars making billionaires richer lol

I spend my money on whatever I desire. If that makes someone richer then I don't give a rat's ass.

Most will be the scared to death liberals as they fear everything. Even words on the internet frightens them.

Fuck off. I'm making more money then I've ever made in my life and getting back more money from taxes then ever before. People who have convinced themselves the tax cuts did nothing are morons or are living in blue states and you have no one to blame about that except yourself.

>#gladtobearichkid
Must be a rich kid in Cali. Most of the rest of the country works one real job that pays a real wage.

You are aware the billionaires create wealth and jobs right. Get bernie sanders dick out of your ears user.

Your President's entire legacy is based on overwriting existing policy, like Obamacare, the EPA and the Iran deal. These are undisputed examples and I win.

Attached: 1188980139.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

>durr it's because of BEANERS
>BEANERS CAUSED IT
>BEANERS BEANERS BEANERS BEANERS

you were told to shut up troll

>I'm actually a white liberal stating facts.
A rich white liberal trust fund baby condescending to the filthy working classes with made up bullshit.

hypocrite

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557441711589.gif (538x572, 338K)

>Fuck off
>I'm LARPing

LOL

not an argument.

If you say so kid

I've been both rich and poor in my life and then back to rich.
Life's going to hit you like a brick wall one day and it'll be necessary

not an argument.

>Supply Side Economics works

LOL

keep proving my point troll

and it's always worth mentioning that when the "kid" meme starts popping up like a bad turd it means we're winning this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkAznG5Vz1o
youtube.com/watch?v=yB76BBlMfDs

Attached: FuckCaliforniaCA.jpg (507x503, 12K)

goddammit stfu troll

faggot

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1561476260580.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

Can't remember that liberals posted something like that when the Midwest was hit by flooding.
You're a despicable human being

I see the trolls are bored.
So am I.

Hope you can swim.

Trumpshits are by definition

Why

is your mom inviting me over for a pool party in her panties?

conservativereview.com/news/the-5-worst-leftist-reactions-to-hurricane-harvey/

Attached: -0-.png (478x483, 155K)

still not a argument fagot
you have to add to the conversation to try to make ur point valid.
not scream like a 6 year old girl in full caps you little fagot

Attached: make america great again.png (900x862, 359K)

Stop parroting my remarks troll

>if you actually watched the video
Who in their right mind would ever watch "Dr" Drew?
>Someone that's been actively working on the issue for a while says part of the problem is this
>Nope, that's just a hoax .I know better than you because it's my show

>winning
Remind me again when Trump is being sworn in for his second term

Why?

Antifa in the US has a kill count of 0.

White supremacists have a kill count in the hundreds.

One of these groups deserves to be hated and shot at. Guess which one it is?

>Thread

What "argument:" are you making?
That you're a pathetic underage ban trying to act like an adult Trump supporter?

Shut up troll.

>Who in their right mind would ever watch "Dr" Drew?
underage bans

I'm still winning now.

Come to East Texas so I can have a "live" target practice.

>source: my ass

Are you threatening to break the law and harm others?

Mods?

not an argument

Oh look at the faggot defend fascism.

Holy shit the level of cope when you have no counterpoint and can only make troll 'lol' replies.

not an argument.

What's your "argument" then?
So I can destroy it?

I'd shoot you in the fucking face of you came to Detroit.

shut the fuck up troll

itt. salty califags who will soon be much saltier

You're either retarded or responding to the wrong poster.

it's a kid
report it

Cool it with the homophobia bro.

>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523717285266.jpg (1024x640, 329K)

Antfia deserve no mercy.

your trolls are autistic as fuck

Shut the fuck up homofag

>report it
You must be new here.

so all those pizza hut employees that larp as some sort of v for vendetta movie in real life that is called antifa isn't legit until it has a kill count high enough as the kkk?

it's a (you), mario.
Stay mad kid, he's using copy and paste and you're seething.

No.

I see what you did there.

Don’t have to be all of California. Jus5 that southern coastline all the way to La.

>look mom i posted it again

Most social conservatives like you have latent issues with homosexuality tho

fox32chicago.com/news/national/anti-gay-lawmaker-resigns-after-getting-caught-having-sex-with-a-man-in-his-office

Why should he resign?
Is there something wrong with being gay?

So you are threatening to violate US Law.

Underrated comment

what a shit show these political threads become fucking kek

Attached: giphy.gif (450x400, 142K)

Up yours Elsa.

I've actually been on Yea Forums a lot longer than you have.

Hatred is the only way we will destroy right wing fascists like you.

>Yea Forums

Attached: 134022dd158dcdcbd3e079a1c08b85f4849320a2d8eff5001ecb533f171129f3.jpg (320x320, 34K)

Attached: 7275719245.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Deport yourself.

Because he's a hypocrite who got caught not representing his own constituents.

>Yea Forums
This guy

autism

Imagine how the board is.

Attached: 3thumbsup.gif (271x300, 594K)

I've actually browsed the Yea Forums website far longer than you ever will.

There aren't any gay people in Illinois?

deepnude?

>Hatred is the only way we will destroy pussies like antifa like you.

Fixed for you

Yeah but I don't think you get it fuckwad

>Word on the internet frighten liberals
>A cartoonist makes Ariel black
>Republitards lose their goddamn minds and scream white genocide.
The irony.

>Come here so I can shoot at you for telling the truth.
Case in point, you want to use violence to solve your problems, making you no better than Antifa.

adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2016

If you are talking about killing people for being part of a group, you're an asshole, especially when that group has NO deaths on its hands, and you just want to shoot them because they disagree with you. If Antifa had a single death on its hands and said, as a collective, that that was okay, I would consider them a threat, but right now I would much rather arm myself and practise shooting white hoods, because they are the more likely to cause damage to me and others.

It's always amusing that some like you would actually attack those who are anti-fascist.

That means you support fascism.

>Bragging about being in this shit hole longer then another fagit kek

So enlighten me, oh great sage of the internet.

Republicucks are the biggest fucking snowflakes. Total projection there.

Am I the only one who prints out pictures of Antifa I find on the internet and use them for target practice?

Inb4 HAHA

>(((ADL)))

Attached: (You).jpg (553x554, 24K)

>you want to use violence to solve your problems

then stop legitimizing nazism

US law doesn't apply to hunting down pussy left wing trust fund kiddies like antifa.

No. I'd rather kick you.

(((faggot)))

>>>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>Case in point, you want to use violence to solve your problems, making you no better than Antifa
Well, out K/D isn't negative, so we are better than pantifa.

Yeah it's still cold blooded murder
underage

Way to not have an actual argument faggot

(((faggot)))

Use your words, user.
Like mommy taught you.

I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Attached: Rambo.jpg (500x400, 30K)

I'm a jewish homosexual?
Egads! I've been found out!

every time you post that you have Nigger Cock in your mouth.

>Liberals really are this retarded

They aren't anti-fascist. They themselves are the fascists.

So you're mad that a guy who's anti-gay got caught fucking a dude?

Why? Because you relate to that?

The EPA isn't a policy, dumbass.

California has had a massive homeless problem for years and has been under Democratic led government so.......

Liberals didn't elect your stupid President so no. We're not "retarded."

You are.

(((white)))

How was he anti-gay?

Actually you defend fascism and get triggered when someone dares to stand up to it.

Can't even be properly informed on what people who vote like you actually cry about. And you come to Yea Forums.
Sounds about right for an illiterate Cletus honestly.

Perhaps we can rail your mom’s asshole

Define fascism.

no im not glad
this is sad actually.
god please let this stop

Actually it's still the Republitards who vote no on funding for the homeless problem, and in fact you're likely to defend why they do it.

>blame trump on it
>on it
Trump supporters always outing themselves for the retards they are. I bet you talk all kinds of shit about how beaners and spics need to learn English when you can't even figure it out. Retarded faggot.
In case you still don't know what you got wrong, it goes "How long until they blame it on Trump". The person being blamed goes after "it on", not before, and not "on it". Drink bleach asap.

Read the article.

I love it when enablers of fascism pull this distraction. You know what it is.

You elected it.

The big one will be down your throat tonight, as usual

What fascism have you witnessed?

>A study that lists it's sources is invalid because it exists on a website that is owned by members of one of the smallest ethnic minorities on the planet.
Tard.

>Stop legitimizing Naziism
I honestly don't understand what you mean here? Neo-nazis are literally, demonstrably, a more dangerous group than Antifa. It is in fact the Nazis who legitimize Antifa.

>A study that lists it's sources is invalid because it exists on a website that is owned by members of one of the smallest ethnic minorities on the planet.
Tard.

Having a higher kill count against civilians is NOT worthy of celebration.

Just as predicted.

Inb4 more HAHAHA

They were mean to my nazi buddies. My nazi buddies have a right to exist so we can stop (((them))) from replacing us.

Attached: 13vn9v.jpg (638x476, 43K)

You can't define it because we know you mean all Republicans. I hope you're ready for the war that's coming shitbird. Liberals don't own very many guns.

So you can't define fascism.
A simple google search would provide the answer, but you know it applies more to the left these days.
Why am I not surprised.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (833x1000, 225K)

There are more guns and gun owning citizens in LA or one of its surrounding counties than in your entire state fucko

Republicans have indeed moved to the right, to the point of where they need to be stopped by the People.

Monsanto executives wrote all laws governing their genetic monstrosities.
The 4 major insurance companies wrote the legislation governing their monopoly of the market.
A private bank writes all laws governing monetary policy.
Hmmmm marriage of state and corporations sounds kinda sketchy to me. Guess you have a different definition though.

>Having a higher kill count against civilians is NOT worthy of celebration
Tell that to the wannabe socialists in this thread.

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

The only people leaving are the ones who transplanted here from other states - as a California native, I say good riddance

No we both know what fascism is
What's happening is you can't admit you support it. You're that big of a chickenshit, even on an anonymous forum.

>posts an anti-trump zionist while talking about nazis

you mean the jango clones?

So a massive state should be wielded by the "left?"
Please.

>the People
Well what are you waiting for?

>so much bait
>so little time

Why would I support the left?

nope just a big right wing baby crying

like you

The Left does need to have more power in government, but you probably think Democrats are "the left."

>A kid smiles in front of an Indian guy
>Libs completely ruin this one kid's life because they were so offended

Happens on both sides fam.

Bullshit dude ! If the Dems want to pass a law in Commiefornia they’ll pass it don’t give me that Hypocrite bullshit. Only those with their head up the ass of their own political parties make excuses for them.

We're going to vote out your entire government in 2020.

>Beck
>right-wing

Attached: #MG_6091.jpg (640x525, 137K)

Because it's a better country when you do.

We already do. Fuck this shit hole.

>inb4 just leave.
Dont worry, I'm going.

>Commiefornia
actually businesses do fine there and the rich get richer like everywhere else.

You might adopt a more accurate term.

>I'm 12

we know

>804012204
Not as long as we have the electoral college. TRUMP PRESIDENT FOR LIFE

I thought that was supposed to happen in 2016.
Then 2018.
Better get busy.

>"we"
Fuck outta here summerfag.

You have Nigger Cock in your mouth.

Nigger Cock.

In your mouth

Every time I go out, I look for radical signs of leftism (like antifa). Not once have I encountered any of those cowards - and I live in Metro Detroit.

Attached: Duty-6920-1500-B3.jpg (1023x682, 73K)

Attached: 1500872476155.gif (700x700, 107K)

The Left doesn’t need to have shit. Just like the far Right both are extramarital sides that need to be removed.

We did vote half of Congress out in 2018. We took the House. Now it's time for the Senate and the Presidency.

your joking right?

Attached: 1560816625392.jpg (216x350, 16K)

not an argument.

And it's obvious to us that you're clearly a buttmad underageling.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1367x1366, 934K)

Attached: 053.png (600x822, 391K)

>BSAB
no they're not trumpshit

no
you're definitely crying

You know that the right is more deadly, and you keep posting your shit.

8th graders make excellent parakeets

>lost most state governors
>lost the Supreme Court
>lost most local elections
>barely won a majority in the house
>even less people in the Senate
Hope springs eternal.

Attached: 29f2953e2ace25197d2ceae3ef2026646e7050ce57d736250469c2274039c096.jpg (575x767, 111K)

nope

Attached: 1553253966899.jpg (677x678, 180K)

that.

What the fuck is an underageling?
Is that some pedofag bullshit?

nigers and mesicans fuckthem

yeah you're pretty mad your President is a failure, it's obvious

for you, yes. It is. You are an 8 year old boy being sodomized.

faggot

>8th graders parroting right wing talking points
If that were true you'd better be afraid.

8th graders make excellent parakeets

wow you are buttmad trumpshit

gay

Attached: 1464666486902.jpg (1920x1080, 859K)

user you might tell your mom about your homophobic issues

Yes they are Commieshit

It's PARROT you fucking retard.
Holy shit this place is sad during summer vacation.

Talk to this guy first

I am not a communist user. You are proving that you are incapable of intelligent responses.

trolled hard

for you, yes. It is. You are an 8 year old boy being sodomized.

Attached: 1561255539490.png (561x846, 549K)

Attached: #SEEYOU.gif (256x256, 83K)

Every time you parrot one of my posts you have Nigger Cock in your mouth.

Nigger Cock. In your mouth.

wow old memes are exciting

>/pol/ refugees in my Yea Forums
You have to go back.

Attached: disdain2.jpg (249x371, 41K)

An actual argument about the non-existent blaming of Donald Trump for earthquakes.

God you're dumb.

I know, right?

Attached: my war.gif (220x200, 223K)

Dumbass trumpy bot...go back to russia how much they payin you in rubles

Yeah it is, did you think the EPA always existed or something?

Attached: 1561383326352.png (720x890, 546K)

It's a kid. Report it.

Lol stay mad commie fag.

faggot

I do not support communism user. None of my posts in here suggest that I do.
You are clearly underage, and need to stop posting.

>being this fucking ignorant
>even anonymously

Attached: 1556407155315.jpg (859x828, 159K)

Attached: ffs.jpg (562x601, 81K)

Putin buy me Big Mac after this.

Attached: 1482281826402.jpg (460x459, 29K)

"I'm glad that other people are being harmed."

This is why no one likes you.

Attached: 1464417142284.jpg (500x689, 86K)

careful OP is going to mock and parrot you because he's mad

Attached: 1550514460700.png (1500x500, 64K)

So many white supremacist cucks in this thread smh

I get paid in Big Macs comrade.

Attached: (((antisemetism))).jpg (560x5800, 952K)

but beaners trigger meee

Attached: 4chan [GOLD]-admin.image.png (507x599, 505K)

What’s wrong with California?
I mean seems like a slow news cycle if a mild earthquake is even in the news. In addition to this California is a place and despite some indoctrinated chip on your shoulder California is a hub for agriculture, technology and medicine. In fact investing in a house in San Jose easily turned plebs into millionaires who capitalized and moved out of the state.
Seems like California’s perceived antagonism against Trump is just another manufactured construct to keep Americans divided. Bit then again most people are stupid and the inevitability is only that the proles will suffer and if you can code you’ll be fine. Lol
Idiot /b post

Attached: 1527452558396.png (500x300, 50K)

Does it make you sad? Are you crying? Does it help to know that I'm your neighbor. WE are all your neighbors.

>7.1
>mild

Attached: 3705dd8b8c70b1c4444e30537f6438ebb36719807295fa4587f8967bec586922.jpg (488x305, 16K)

Attached: 1558996839593.jpg (600x600, 62K)

>>>>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

>>>>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: SUCK IT DOWN.gif (500x338, 688K)

>reverse image search
>Glenn beck, the never trumper new anti right.

guess I'd be crying too if I became an alt leftist soy boy lmao. user you're so pathetic and insecure.

mods

mods

Attached: 1501030015860.png (622x585, 200K)

How is the EPA not a part of government policy? I'm confused and dumb, can you explain it to me? Is it something else I haven't heard of? I mean it's a government agency...

>admits you're twelve.
>tries to say 'we'

we is anonmoulous, web is region.
expecto patron.

lmao pathetic

>>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>>>>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: (You).webm (1280x550, 1015K)

holy shit, I bet you cry to mommy and daddy like that in real life too. What a natural pussy you are kek

Even Moot agrees liberals a faggots.

Attached: 1561512996419.png (1954x1138, 1.01M)

The EPA makes regulations because it's an organization.
Policy is is dictated by the executive branch.

>natural
Transphobic much, you fucking bigot?

Wait...you mean a BLACK GUY said Trump ISN'T RACIST?

Everything I know is wrong now. Thanks user.

Ummm.... I don't know how to break this to you. But the EPA is a part of the executive branch. The head of the EPA is selected by the president and answers to him. It's a government agency not an "organization" whatever that means. Do you mean a non profit? Because it's not that.

No problem.

Attached: 50731223.jpg (391x594, 84K)

The EPA is an AGENCY, not a policy.
That'd be like saying the FBI or US ARMY is a policy.

You have a gaping anus.

Attached: 0ee05589d0ee245543a785b99ae2182fe6aba5e8419b24b6dd4edc130a920839.jpg (394x395, 31K)

You have a gaping anus.

Good, sea ya in the see, Demacunt!

Attached: evertim.jpg (225x224, 5K)

mods

these posters are underage

Attached: Vox-[773].jpg (997x708, 82K)

>That'd be like saying the FBI or US ARMY is a policy.

I mean, they are kinda? The president gets to direct those agencies, who then make policy. Why are you splitting hairs over this? What does it matter?

So you're arguing with children and it's making you upset?
Faggot.

Attached: 1517004091242.jpg (574x776, 78K)