Traps are the better women

traps are the better women

Attached: 1561778615747.jpg (540x523, 60K)

tbh is there even a good case that they are better? and if so what is the best argument that they’re better

1. Always horny
2. You can cum inside without worry of pregnancy

i guess but does it feel better or something
also you can get aids or shit unless u have a condom

They are going to know how to work a dick better than any woman, they have one so they know what a dick likes. They'll have the same sex drive as a guy and not need to be spruced up to fuck, just ask and they'll be down.

I've been with a tranny so can tell you first hand, they arent. still can tell they are male. body is differnt, still masculine no matter how they look. more solid than a women, still stronger, estrogen preserved bone density in men too. no matter the perfume and make up, its not a woman and not better. have to plan it out or always have condoms to be clean. dont let the jews on Yea Forums fool you and give you aids. women are better.

>Have to fuck man ass
Don't pretend they're comparable

Always up for anal.

>I fucked a tranny guiz
>now lemme tell you about how them kikes spread degeneracy
>I'm totally not a faggot btw hail hortler!
>pls respond

HIV is way less scary then it was before, do some research and you’ll see aids barely impacts our population at this point

Horny
Less demanding
Less pissy
No "time u da munf"
No pregnancy scare

yah tbh tho it seems like most traps and shit aren’t as cute as they seem online like most them aren’t even that feminine or cute irl

Barely affects the heterosexual white population that listened to the warnings and made sure to take appropriate precautions. It is still a rampant endemic crisis in the homosexual and black community. The CDC has very clear and easily understood studies on this very topic in an attempt to understand the behavioral phenomenon that leads to gays and blacks still having high incidence of new HIV infections. You're being disingenuous and misleading. Why?

You're shaming his experience and observations? Are you a retard? Because I've know some actual real retards and they're nowhere near as stupid as what you just said. Does your handler know you're on the computer again?

Is that a photoshop or did he really cut them?

It depends on who you find tbh.

There's the "trap" that puts effort into his appearance, wanting to look as feminine as possible

Then there's the "trans" which is like a trap, but they do just enough to be considered a trap or trans.

Like, trap is Olympics, trans is "well according to the dictionary"

i don't even know who that is I still want to find out

Fascinating, do go on bro.

Attached: 1561995742894.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Is that saggy deflated ballsack supposed to be like that?

ugh that caption is gross as hell and was probably made by a 300lb brazilian dude or something

Lol, anybody who's actually had sex with a trans woman who's been on hormones for more than a few months can confirm the inaccuracy of this statement. Next time you spread bullshit, at least make it slightly less blatantly false, poltard

/thread