What do you think about conservatives?

What do you think about conservatives?

Attached: A7639887-BBA4-4342-B616-B42DBF444D2C.jpg (1600x2239, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N66hCzg7IMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based
my type of people

The problem with terms like conservative and liberal is that they are way too broad to actually be able to have an opinion about someone just because they say they are one or the other, unless of course you're just a partisan retard.

who cares about them? they're all grifters
they dont give a shit about anything other than money and not be called racist .

So, you don't care about money and like being called racist? Can i have your money if you don't care about it?

They’re fools I say! I myself chuck all the leftovers to the bin, juxtaposed to the silly little conservatives who refrigerate them.

wow you really got me there user!

For some reason, conservative girls are always really hot. Way hotter than liberal ones

Well racist, do you give a shit about money or not?

truly great, salt of the earth people

Attached: 1470163932899.jpg (546x767, 67K)

Dumb as shit

But do they get freaky in bed?

yeah cause they're actually people.
not subhuman degenerate leftists, with their greasy blue hair, 4 crusty nose rings.
filthy rotten stenchy pussies.
gross in general.

conservative women are clean and understand social norms

Attached: AE5364BF-B26E-4809-9AD4-B15ACF465234-1717-000002BAF4D07D1B.jpg (1080x1243, 116K)

Not the one you asked but can confirm. Also they let you speak your mind and you don't have to tiptoe around the mountain of PC bullshit like you do with campus lib girls.

Attached: 18C3E641-EEA4-4460-A7C8-B8B47786FDB5.jpg (540x720, 231K)

gullible enablers of the ruling class, next question

Attached: modern serfdom.jpg (625x552, 98K)

Attached: 1534547793561.png (625x626, 82K)

lol, everything the left says is projection.

Not all the time unfortunately.

excuse me, but my extremely beautiful girlfriend is liberal, I think we can all agree she's beautiful.
her African American friends love her

Attached: 384BB687-DE9F-440E-AB07-8628BD2D2D11-1726-000002DD330AAE58.jpg (700x700, 55K)

I redpilled my cute lefty gf and now she says nigger more than me lol

You must have one hell of a cock user.

Every village has its idiot, I guess.

oh yes it was the left who voted for massive tax breaks for the rich, right? Try harder next time kiddo.

they are too liberal for me

u gay

Same.

Not even. Maybe she was always conservative at heart and needed someone to tell her she was allowed to be

I sincerely doubt that. Women are natural communists, it takes a strong man to put that shit down.

Then you're living in the idiot's village? Because they're running the show

Ah, the classic "I am ignorant of reality" lefty virtue signalling bullshit.
Are you aware that almost everywhere at every time in history, raising taxes on the rich results in a lower overall tax take and lowering taxes for the rich results in a higher tax take?

>off by one
sux2beyounerd

Attached: 1439959960470.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Her dad was in Iraq 2004 so she definitely did have some conservative in her; natural communists? Come on

the best people. stupid fucking homos weren't allowed to get gay "marriage" without it being made sure to pay IN to the system and not just draw from it, despite the fact that you can't use the word "marriage" to describe a union between two men, and laws are written based on words and their meanings.

that's "conservative".

youtube.com/watch?v=N66hCzg7IMw

She has those crazy/Fox News bimbo eyes. I'd still put it in though.

(to help, the word "marriage" actually means "to acquire a WOMAN for OFFSPRING" but at least insurance companies and the system makes the faggots pay MORE into the system so it's OK)

don't change the subject. Was it the leftists who cut taxes on the wealthy or not?

They are. They want a man to protect and provide for them. They vote overwhelmingly for the Left because the Left gives them welfare, social security, and men's money without the obligations that come with a relationships.

When?

so you must really hate childless hetero couples

I knew I was talking to an uninformed fucking moron.

President Trump signed the "Tax Cuts and Jobs Act" into law on Dec. 22., 2017

to finally add, "mari" means "woman".

if you're like "fuck YOU", in your rotten boxers with your stinking crusty cunt, learn to etymology. laws are based on what words ACTUALLY mean, not what some stupid cunt thinks they mean.

Trump supporters aren't really conservatives. Just look at the majority of conservative parties in the civilized world. The GOP aren't really that similar to them anymore.

Is this something you've read about or seen stats on or just a conclusion you came to?

Lol I'm not even that guy, just wanted to know more. The left really are mentally ill

There's a lot of information but here's a starting point. Notice the difference between if only men had voted vs. if only women had voted

Attached: breakdownbyrace.png (630x542, 63K)

>Also they let you speak your mind
>let you
conservacuck confirmed.

Attached: 1560812364378.jpg (448x336, 16K)

Wasn't me that asked when. You mean the act that, it is estimated, will have increased federal revenue by a trillion dollars over the life of trump's presidency? I thought you guys liked increased government spending?

Why do you think tax cuts are bad?

Every Trump supporter isn't conservative but every conservative is a Trump supporter.

I think thats less to do with "being born natural communists" and more with women being weakminded in general and easy to manipulate via mainstream media to vote for dems without researching issues. Women are also going to Uni more than guys which of course we all know the leftist horseshit is radiating from.

not true

Their biological imperative is to harvest resources, utility, and protection from men. They had to return sex, companionship, and children for this. This is marriage. When women got the vote they slowly created the welfare state which takes men's money and gives it to them.

How old are you, 12?
>this is an 18+ board, btw

I can tell you've given this a lot of thought

you fucking absolute retard, he just said he only cares about money. fucking 10 iq

I have, I studied it for a long time. I didn't want to believe it.

They should start to conserve nature too

Attached: 5d2.jpg (680x497, 79K)

/Thread

It's not really conservative if the externalities of your actions fuck over future generations. I could get behind conservative trains of thought if there was a greater emphasis on environmentalism. The climate change denial, for instance, is pretty telling about how fucked the rights priorities are right now. I fall left on the spectrum because I don't think that doing nothing is acceptable, and because I don't think that you should go bankrupt because you get sick.

Attached: 1525843543195.jpg (370x315, 16K)

Overreacting is a sign of frustration, usually because you feel inadequate and not in control.

they arent trump supporters

Eco facism needs to happen

I've seen a lot of piss poor trolling lately but this is just sad.

Both of you are morons if you think you can even categorize looks based on politics like holy fuck we both know both sides have fatties and hotties. Stfu

That isn't trolling but just telling the truth.

>conservative women are hot

Attached: Caitlyn_Jenner-600x603.jpg (600x603, 58K)

Notice how never before have so many people made reference to “Trump supporters” because previous Presidents were just Presidents, but not this fucking clown. We literally have to differentiate supporters from non-supporters. The choice is clear to me: I do not support Clownface von Fuckstick

Ok, Fuckface Von Clownstick. Same.

Trump is pushing policies the Democrats advocated for just 2 years ago. You are just a shill for the establishment though.

The current Democratic administrated advocated for a lawless state with no borders, piss off, you shill.

But... your mother didn't run for president, so what's your point?

But thats a man.

but he considers himself to be a women,also he is a conservative.so your point about conservative women is wrong

>previous presidents were just presidents

nah,you retards treated bush the same way.perhaps if you wernt sucking on your mother's tits in a diaper when he was president,you would remember

and the current republican administration seems to think throwing 2018 years of support for your constitutional rights in the garbage can and replacing it with immigration is what the republican party should be now.guess this is why you retards couldnt get enough republicans to keep the majority in the house after the midterms

I like your hat, did he grab you by the pussy ?

>Jesus died for your Constitutional rights
This is how stupid the left is

She'd like it

not a member of the left,you realize conservatives have never.and will never support donald trump? mike pence was just a cheap attempt at getting conservatives to support him

You realize America didn't start at year 0 right

annoying snowflakes who think they're contrarian for supporting 1 of 2 corporatist parties

this new wave of young conservacucks only exists as a reaction to liberal SJW culture

Bet she goes to church every Sunday,and prays with all her might that the brown people don't move in next door.

You realize everything a reaction right

As she should

wow you're smart

You said it first

has nothing to do with my point,retard

in the immortal words of Bob Dylan " The times they are a changing" you better either accept it or move to Greenland

They should all be imprisoned until they stop their hateful ways.

>2018 years of constitutional rights
Lol sorry youre just retarded and its funny

Whatever you say ;)

If i consider myself to be a apple that does not make me an apple.

Conservatives are so against diversity they fuck their own siblings to stay pure

No, I could care less if you call me a racist.

Actually being called a racist now by the left is a badge of honor.

Attached: 5955009228.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

All white people are racist so it just means you're white.

and you don't know how to fucking google?

oh please do cite that study you just made up on the spot. If tax cuts are so good, why not just cut them all to 0%?

thread should have ended here but people love their tribes.

This thread will end when Putin says so

kek