Do you actually believe in global warming Yea Forums?

Do you actually believe in global warming Yea Forums?

Attached: m9ng9J5x7cPt5hCdU0jra747rUW4ThWLwBSttX2FVahJqg2qs_8glOrWcQGxgq8wje5bOwtLvIHBDRYargjChY7bQuaxD9T-eNiO (617x321, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/un-official-admits-global-warming-agenda-really-about-destroying-capitalism
snopes.com/fact-check/1912-article-global-warming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What, another thread?
Didn't you get enough fish the last time?

Attached: GW.jpg (736x1066, 136K)

Yes, but has it been exaggerated for political gains?

Who cares?
Let's just pollute less?

>global warming
No i believe in global cooling.

yes, global temperature trends are cyclic

> is the earth warming?

Yes.

> are the regulations offered going to slow or stop it

No.

> will the temperature rise forever

No, it will eventually start cooling again.

The truth hurts.

We can pollute less, but like it's more expensive

Yeah, but nothing meaningful will get done. It's also gonna create a shit ton of refugees and just make things worse

Fuck money.
Fresh air is better.

fresh air won't pay for food.

So, the solution is, just pollute like hell and let the rich shits have more money?

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/un-official-admits-global-warming-agenda-really-about-destroying-capitalism

>Richfags pay for my food
>Richfags pay you to protest against their competition
The earth will survive longer than humans. I, in the moment right now don't care about you or your family only mine and myself. Get fuck hippy.

If you somehow don't believe in climate change in 2019 you're literally retarded- and more ignorant than Creationists

Attached: 1531748051095.jpg (757x1024, 70K)

>jewpilled

Food like the fish we can't eat because it's full of mercury from coal fired power plants?

who's the angel?

Ah, there it is.
The true face of egotism.
Your money won't help you when you can't breathe or drink the water.
So, "get fuck hippy" to you too, just love those local colourful greetings.

dunno, I just saved a few pics to splooj over

Attached: 1531751076654.gif (332x332, 1.82M)

>believe

Attached: 1558909365828.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Half the food in the US is put into the trash.

fake

No, it's bullshit used to control the masses and deal with suffering.

I like how this tweet becomes more and more true by the day

snopes.com/fact-check/1912-article-global-warming/

Lol you fucking idiot

I'll survive longer than you because i can buy water food and ammo, hippy. Get fucked.

I'm already convinced you're a selfish idiot, no need to continue convincing me.

You label preparation as selfish? Do you also get frustrated plumbers make more money than you hippy.

dff

Nope, still an idiot.
Nothing changed with that post either.

>97% meme
No climatologists interviewed and done by a masters student.

Oof yikes yasss

Enjoy dying from contaminated water hippy. Me and my family will happily drink from bottled water purchased with money.

Hur duur i could take out a seal team ...youve had enough internet for today

Stop stop stop - you really can't become any dumber. Kudos for the effort though.

>T.city bitch
At the end of it all, you'll be borderline homeless living like a neanderthal while everyone else has the basics of survival handled. Enjoy slowly dying hippy.

Wrong. Based on a review of the over 20,000 research papers submitted to various journals, less than 100 push a "climate change is not real/we don't know if it is real" theory, so it's more like 99% in support of it vs less than 1%. The science is in and has been in for decades.

Oh man, you're trying so very hard.
It's almost painful to watch.

Dont you mean food stamps we all know youre trailer trash ...its not like convincing a intellect of such a great measure as yours would provide any meaningful help or solution ....youve already proven youll pay the price for survival.. the world will shift and companies and countries will clean up their acts ....youll be buying 15.00 bottles of water like the walmart slave you are and thats thats ...none of us have argued things will get cheaper ...the divide between u and me will just get deeper and universe willing i wont have to see you poors anymore

it's real, or at least under the correct term of "human influence climate change" (global warming is kinda problematic because it's not just warming that's occurring). that said, there's a lot of misinformation out there

Cope harder hippy.
>Projection
Have fun buy your 30$ bottle of water standing in food lines for bread that will never come.

/thread

I don't know if you know this but in the case of global warming threatening human life it won't just get real hot some areas would just be straight up inhabitable. food wouldn't just be more expensive it'd be scarce paying for food wouldn't be an option if the seller can't reliably get more food with the money you buy his with

Can't tell if troll of if genuinely stupid.

See once again you assume the haves will wallow in cities while you skip through a timber lined paradise ...long long long before you get to your fantasy utopia moutain man life style your children will be sold into some sort of corporate slavery you probably to old to be of any use will be discarded....just accept blue collar mc no body the futer aint bright for ya...you ingonored all the warning from people to get a decent education and job

1: I have more wealth saved up than the average dick sucking climate spook.
2: I have stored food and water already because i'm not poor
3: Prices increase i can afford it unlike the average hippy
4: Climate change would be beneficial for my country (Everybody doesn't live in your shitty america mall)
Cope.
You believe in a lot of ghost. You might want to stop drinking that water already.

I'd like to add a couple painful truths:

>Will climate change cause some extinction, flooding and death in coming years?

Probably.

>Is the survival of the human race in danger?

No.

Anyone saying "We have 12 years to completely overhaul society or all life on earth is doomed" is a mouth breather.