Transwomen are real women. Genitals or chromosomes do not prove if you're a man or woman...

Transwomen are real women. Genitals or chromosomes do not prove if you're a man or woman. Its time to move on from that simplistic high school teaching. Time to face reality and realize you have lost the argument.

Attached: 114503.jpg (700x437, 17K)

Lol

ok retard

Bored, Moshe? Your bait is as lame your race is, always behaving badly and getting thrown out.

Whatever you say, guy.

My chromosome and body doesn't prove I'm wrong.
that 48% should be 100

Attached: unlimited bait.jpg (622x626, 91K)

wrong board go to /lgbt/ fag

Attached: lastexittospringfield1.jpg (626x476, 49K)

Attached: 20180829_015041.png (720x663, 350K)

What should doctors do when you are born? boy, girl, trans, faggot..?

Attached: REMINDER.png (575x2025, 365K)

Get this mental illness out of here!

Gender is a social construct so your gender identity doesn't matter, it's a fantasy. You are what you're born as.

Good thing those mental illness faggots kill themselves pretty fast... Just when they realice how much they fucked everything up

Attached: 1562241844125.gif (386x404, 1.68M)

This is the reason why it should be illegal for doctors to give people those treatments. They are taking advantage of the mentally ill. It would be like if a retarded person asked a doctor to remove their arm because they "feel" like a one armed person.

Hi, listen I don’t give a fuck what’s between your legs, but everyone needs a space to let loose their hatred and anger in no specific direction. Sometimes men get it, sometimes it’s woman; other times those transitions. That doesn’t reflect who they are as a person. Leave this board the fuck alone

>taking the b8

VALIDATE ME

so true user. If a trans women has a penis then it's a woman's penis.

That's correct! They're also really hot :-)

Attached: 1559471446615 emmaescapes.png (540x969, 443K)

the two finger japanese death punch.
it is an ancient technique passed down from the emperors own bloodline where a man uses his fingers to injure another so badly that the second of impact he gives up on all hope to be able to defend any woman and instead is caught between spite and jealousy of them for being objects that need defence in the first place.

ok but post pics

Females bear children. The end.

so an infertile XX woman is not a female? Damn son that's brutal

Thats a defective female. They still expect fertility.

>Transwomen are real women
>Time to face reality

You might wanna take your own advice there friend

Ok schlomo

Attached: 1561345643132.webm (1280x720, 1M)

Every faggot I ever knew turned out to be a pedophile so I hope they all die

I know this is bait but I don't give a shit. Not even quints will make you right. Feel free to identify as whatever but genetically speaking you are what you were born as. If you call yourself trans to awknowledge the fact that you were born as the other gender then switched later on. You are contradicting your own fucking statement.

Game Set and Match

What makes a man or a woman?