Anyone been able to cum from just hitting their prostate alone? Tried a few times, got close...

Anyone been able to cum from just hitting their prostate alone? Tried a few times, got close, but never pushed over the top. Any advice welcome

Attached: prostate_massage.gif (237x196, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tantus-P-Spot-Ultra-Premium-Silicone-Prostate/dp/B000PHJBLM
amazon.com/Vibration-PALOQUETH-Waterproof-Vibrating-Rechargeable/dp/B07L3RRS5H
adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/prostate-toys/sp-adam-eve-larque-prostate-massager-92781.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my gf has been licking and touching my asshole lately. she wants to 'feel my walnut' and see if it gets me hard. gonna be interesting

she ever slid anything in before?

you’ve got to really rub against it and massage it which is sometimes hard to do with your fingers alone because of the angle. I would recommend using something like a sharpie or something else

just her finger and tongue.

how long it usually take you?

depends on the position. it can take a while if you’re not jerking off at the same time. it’s because the prostate helps produce seminal fluid but not shoot it out so sometimes you have to tug a tiny bit to get it stream out like crazy.

Gayest thread.

How can I convince my bf to let me fuck him in the ass?

Shut up fag go to hell

Have you asked him already?

nop, but when my gf puts a small plug there and we fuck.. damn, that's a fast cum

I can get most of my hand in and hve tried most angles. No luck on the anal only orgasm. However a canine dildo hits me just right so that when I do jerk off it's super intense.

HAND? wtf, how flexible is your ass? and arm?

Its a female you degenerate

>tfw fapped too much and too hard and my balls and taint have been aching for weeks
>tfw i think i fucked up my prostate and am now monitoring this thread

Attached: 1554169640105.jpg (540x960, 109K)

Clearly youve not spent a lot of time on the internet

Which should I buy? amazon.com/Tantus-P-Spot-Ultra-Premium-Silicone-Prostate/dp/B000PHJBLM

Attached: 55BCCA94-EEAB-40BB-A03A-E3EFF033474A.jpg (298x500, 9K)

Or this one? amazon.com/Vibration-PALOQUETH-Waterproof-Vibrating-Rechargeable/dp/B07L3RRS5H

Attached: FFF94F6C-4067-44BD-A087-3A80942F20DB.jpg (500x444, 21K)

Hold anal hostage. Thats what I tell every guy now they cant fuck my ass unless they let me do them too. "It's only fair." Its been fun lol

Bought one years ago, A&E gives a lifetime guarantee on it. Have sent 1 back when the charger stopped working, got a new one back immediately.
adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/prostate-toys/sp-adam-eve-larque-prostate-massager-92781.aspx

Attached: larque.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Vibrations are too distracting imo

idk i've only been to do it with them

Sometimes I fap while I'm on the toilet and just as I'm cumming I shit and it is probably the greatest thing I've ever felt, dick does absolute diamonds and I shoot so hard