I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend

I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend.
>thousands of hours talking about her on the phone
>100+ text messages a day
>sacrificed all of my other friendships to be with her
>fixed her car 3 times
>got her brother a job
>never forgot her birthday

She broke up with her boyfriend only a week ago. I just found out that she fucked a guy last night who she met only 4 days ago and that now she's "madly in love".
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Attached: it was my turn.png (600x583, 340K)

welcome to cuckdom brother, Chad always wins here

That's not how you get women. You sound pathetic, unfortunately.

You fucking suck hahaha

Attached: 1482148583118.jpg (1008x758, 76K)

They call you a douchebag because you're a receptacle for her emotional waste

Attached: nelson.gif (480x366, 869K)

This woman has costed you two years of your life. If you want to stop being a faggot you should settle the debt by taking the remaining years she has left of her life. Kill her.

This

Attached: DAF-QlqUwAAQKDR.jpg (1366x768, 85K)

Okay, so what did you learn? Women don't like that shit. They wanna be treated like shit. The sooner you realize that the sooner you'll get more pussy.

dat filename though

Attached: 1515193362282.jpg (1000x667, 69K)

Dude, if she's not interested from the beggining, she won't be later on. It's simple.

You sound like a clingy maid. Belive me, no matter how hard you try at this point. She will never want your PP in her Vayaya. Its not happening STOP DELUDING YOUR SELF!! Distance your self from her and get over it. I did it, worked like a fucking charm and I feel better for it, with a life lesson I will never forget. You will not get her like that. And all the chances you may have had are gone by now. You are nothing more then a tool for her. Not even a friend at this point. JUST A FUCKING TOOL!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP FAGGOT!!!!

Attached: 1552760217548.gif (400x204, 44K)

Maybe after she is done on the cock carousel she might want you. You know after she is used up and has 2 or 3 of Tyrones children and he doesn't want her anymore

+1

>friendzoned two years ago
>never even realised
You might want to keep this quiet rather than post it on the internet.

Attached: girls_laughing.png (449x401, 490K)

Checked. Also, dubs of truth.

>people actually don't realize this is copypasta

Attached: 1531353184139.jpg (933x715, 87K)

Definitely this.
She did it to you, she’ll do it to others. Stop her before it’s too late.

What you write down sounds like the express way twards the friendzone.
>Tells you she is "madly in love" with someone else
Kek

>Thinking being their emotional toilet and convenient problem solving slave will land you some pussy.

Yup, you'll never have a chance with her or any of her firends

Attached: D49yCupWAAEwVo2.jpg (895x895, 86K)

Femanon here.

I just tricked this pathetic pussy into the friendzone.

I'm a little disappointed at how easy it was. I like a challenge, but this one was like putty in my hands. He tried to do the nice guy routine, pretending he didn't want to have sex with me, which really turned me off. Its disingenuous, dishonest and obvious. So I flipped the script on him. If he was going to be fake with me by hiding his true intentions and try to trick me into a relationship, why shouldn't I be fake with him so that I can exploit him for emotional support?

I told him I just wanted to be friends. He said he was fine with that (I still laugh with my girlfriends when I mimic the facial expression he made). Then I waited. After about two weeks of us talking about my sex life with my ex-boyfrieds in facebook chat, I invited him to come over and drink beers with me at my place. I had invited some genuinely good friends over who were all already at my place when he arrived. After he arrived, I put on some good music and started dancing seductively while constantly staring at him. I ignored the other guys in the room and I treated him like a king. I constantly brought him beers when the one he was drinking was empty. I sat in his lap and touched him a lot. I laughed at all his jokes. Basically, I gave his ego a hand job.

I repeated this process two more times, and by the third, he made a move on me. I shot him down of course, which was the plan all along, feigned surprise at his sexual attraction to me and apologized for giving him mixed signals. He accepted my apology and left.

Now he goes shopping with me, always answers the phone when I need some advice, helps me repair my car, and buys me flowers from time to time. He's a good little beta boy, who knows exactly how to please me. He's my pathetic little emotional tampon.

Attached: IMG_20170317_832.jpg (573x800, 118K)

Next time find someone who is interested in you from the beginning

Lmao

Good larp, I salute you faggot!

Attached: 1547328670768s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

kys and die