This is should be a shameful time for all gamers...

This is should be a shameful time for all gamers. Imagine being such a literal bloody cuck that you pay £24 for some E-thot who panders to gamer's bathwater.

Can we please stop? This is why we're looked down on. Because of this shit.

Attached: 15624018-7212783-image-a-23_1562235025202.jpg (634x826, 72K)

You can get driving lessons in the UK for cheaper.
It's mental.

She's a genius. Wish I was a hot thot making money on patreon.

If you bought this you'd be too retarded to drive anyway so it's all good

She's not even hot. Look up how she looks without makeup. She's just average. Any girl with a makeup pallette and camera can make more money than a soldier or builder or doctor

>Any girl with a makeup pallette and camera can make more money than a soldier or builder or doctor
And?

That's exactly what she's doing user

Anyone know where I can buy some used panties?

Imagine giving a shit about the image of gaymers. Stop posting about this retarded slut, this isn't video games.

Who cares? If I could sell my bathwater for $30 a jar I absolutely would.

The only people who should be mad are the previous generations of prostitutes. If they knew the whores of today were getting away with this while they had to let two soldiers anal DP them for $5 and some food stamps, they'd be rolling in their graves.

There's no problem with that at all everything's fine.

The 1500s called, they want their Meritocracy back.

>this is why we're looked down on
>implying
>fuck up

You think women weren't whores in 1500? It's called the oldest profession you know?

Honestly just be proud about it.

At least gamers/nerds are honest about their hornyness. There's plenty of cucks out there lapping up "powerful women"'s rhetoric--pretending they're doing something important--all for a chance at a boob flash, at least we just admit that's our motivation.

i think the mob is at my house. what do

I have nothing against it. If I was a girl I'd do the same.

checked

aslo

soon

Attached: 11445588788.png (604x570, 243K)

Someone just post the link already.

Want to know why people buy this?

Because humans are stupid

Lmao

all this thread and no one posted her nudes
you guys suck

anyone have the image showing how much she makes a month?

But there aren't enough women who pay men for equal transactions. Women are worshipped these days. Men compete and make the first move. Women profit from our gender with minimum effort. She's worth over $1mill now. Hasn't been to college. Probably never worked a part time/full time job. She's better off than us.

Why do I think you're actually making these daily threads to advertise her?

Attached: 1562089499800.gif (756x756, 1.77M)

Disappointed in everybody rn. I only have one pic. Supposedly her with an anal dildo

Attached: 1562197349029m.jpg (485x1024, 44K)

She's never nude in those things anyways she censors the important bits.

even if you pay for the $2500 patreon shit?

I thought you were using "bathwater" as a figure of speech. I feel sick to my stomach.

>£24

Wow, I've been down on myself in the past for being a loser. At least I never paid a camgirl money for her bathwater.

Why would anyone call themselves a gamer and associate with these fucktards? Are you so devoid of personality that you cant have a conversation with someone without mention your fucking Switch?

The only gamers who should feel shame for this are the ones buying this crap. Doubly so if they think its actually bath water she sat in. It's likely tap water.

anyone have the gif of her filling the bottles?