[s4s] OC Albume 19: Release Threade!

[s4s] OC Albume 19: that really gives the songs

Welcome back to the [s4s] OC Albume series! Today we are happy to reveal [s4s] OC Albume 19; that really gives the songs! 50 ebic OC tracks made by the wonderful musicians here on Nice Board [s4s]!

These 50 trackes are some of the most ebic musics that will be audible this year, so be sure to get your very own copy from:
esfores.bandcamp.com/album/that-really-gives-the-songs
OR
j.mp/s4s-albumes

Stay tuned to [s4s] for Le Radioman's very nice radio show, where this nice albume will be presented LIVE to all friends of the nice music project!

THANK YOU, [s4s]! I LOVE YOU the [s4s]!!~~

A final special thanks to everyone who participated: thread bumpers, shitposters, producers and singers alike! This project would be nothing without you. You are all amazing beyond belief, and I'm filled with infinite joy to be here

Attached: covere.jpg (1080x1080, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-bAj3OsNwd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST

nice

thank u 4 ur hard work

shiros minecraft

dubs confirm this is very nice

that really gives the songs

song time!!!!! its song time!!!! 3

shiros minecraft

PROCESSING 95%
[s4s] OC Albume 19 - that really gives the songs
Your video was uploaded. Once processing is complete, your video can be found at:
youtu.be/-bAj3OsNwd4

Attached: 1564950219768.png (300x300, 40K)

wheres my bap songe :{

what the hell? i think these headphones are broken, everything sounds like shit

Was there a song missed? Let us know, we are happy to fix the error!

Yeah, you missed the good ones. This album's full of crap

You son of a bitch, see if I share any of my toilet water with you now.

Ah, sounds like you have very poor taste. Unfortunately there's not much we can do for you, sir. It seems that you've failed life, and it's quite unlikely you will find even a remote sense of salvation from this point forward.
Is there anything else I might assist you with?

yeah can you get me a glass of toilet water

Here you are, sir. I hope you will enjoy :^)

Attached: FYINPLPFYNT9H4R.LARGE.jpg (150x219, 6K)

What is this used toilet water? Only the finest just flushed toilet water please

the finest dubs

Excellent dubs, sir! And for you, our finest toilet water. I hope you will enjoy, and sorry for the mix up.

Attached: dirty-glass-with-fresh-water-CNPKCW.jpg (1238x1390, 106K)

dude seriously? do you think this is a fucking joke?

I would never joke about your satisfaction, sir. Is there some issue? I assure you this water was siphoned within 5 seconds of a flush, ensuring its cleanliness while retaining the scent and flavor of the bowl. I dipped it myself, sir.

nice dubsnice dubsnice dubsnice dubs

Rebounding this nice music thread.

Attached: 1564803965489.gif (545x375, 269K)

same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs same dubs checking same dubs

Resurrection!

Attached: 1543013098534.jpg (1257x1920, 307K)

prove it

music on the front page

niceeeeeee

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: yourart.png (607x1024, 653K)

sounds like shit retards

shiroes minecraft

did i missed the stream?

Ye frin it was Sunday, check out the YouTube channel or Dlive it's saved theyre!

Thanks for the review, think I’ll trust it and not bothering listening.

X3 you've been pranked, you big dummy xD