I can't believe this guy said the British had airports that we took during the Revolutionary War

I can't believe this guy said the British had airports that we took during the Revolutionary War.

I can't wait to see how those mongoloids at QAnon interpret this.

Attached: Trump.jpg (4000x2560, 792K)

Red Pill: Conservatives and even some of his fan base know he's an idiot. They also know he really isn't fit to run the country and I'd also go as far as saying they likely breath a sigh of relief when one of his war inducing schemes fall through.

He was elected through a combination of the following:

Old religious boomers, The type that buy anointed oil and listen to Joel Osteen on Cassette in their hanidcap stickered vans.

Butt Hurt racists still stinging over Obama even if means they had to vote for a Jew.

Trolls looking to cause sheer disorder and keks

Russians, enough where he likely knew but enough so he can have plausible deniability.

Will he get another term? Likely I don't see any modern president after him not getting two.

Do I see the Dems putting forth a good challenger? No, They're too busy sucking the butts of ever possible special interest group.

The real crime; We've been suckered into thinking a two party system is all we can have.

Attached: _81300586_81300585.jpg (660x371, 25K)

Holy shit a well reasoned opinion on /b

I don't think we've had a president that was this much of a fuckup since Harding. Every president since Coolidge has fucked up in some aspect, I think the only reason Trump stands out is because he's the current president, all of his fuckups are public, and he's the first celebrity president we've ever had. The paparazzi hound Trump like they hound everyone in Hollywood. If FDR misspelled the word coffee in a letter he would've ate shit for it and it would be forgotten. Trump is the man who sparked a meme over misspelling coffee.

I agree it’s pretty much a two-party dictatorship at this point

Is it possible that Trump simply doesn't want a new war ?

I'm a leftard but I agree 90% of the candidates Dems put out are either too central or are just Republicans who think gays should marry.

Just like fuck man, give me a candidate that wants to raise taxes on the rich and bring us back to the economical success of pre-Reagan.

trump is incompetent enough to start a war while working on maintaining peace. the only reason we haven't gone to war is because trump wants war and is too stupid to figure out how to do it.

Attached: 1555559175002.jpg (1080x1075, 252K)

Attached: 1561999872034.jpg (960x948, 94K)

No rules, 24/7 active Yea Forums chat server, come shit post, get the fuck in here already
Link:
https:\\discord.io\Aktos

Dud

Attached: 1557755907184.png (1150x2000, 1.56M)

But surely he's surrounded by people who have been starting wars for decades. The US has always been at war and if anyone knows how to do it - it's them.

Honestly, I think he understands that war creates more problems than it solves and he's trying to avoid it.
What about that drone Iran shot down ? He had a chance to start a war right there, but he refused.

Attached: expert.gif (480x270, 718K)

This user is alright.

normally i'd ignore your points and tell you to kill yourself but that's actually a good point. i need to think on that

Bravo, a voice of reason wafts through the patriotic smoke in my backyard right now... sad but true truths being expressed above.

>Do I see the Dems putting forth a good challenger? No, They're too busy sucking the butts of ever possible special interest group.
Bruh. This right here. You'd think they'd have learned their lesson after losing the last one, but goddamned if they aren't doing it all over again.

>he's the first celebrity president we've ever had.
Fuck off, zoomer.

Attached: 1-ronald-reagan-american-film-actor-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg (576x900, 82K)

Funny how when someone post something well reasoned and most agree, the thread dies.

Attached: clown.jpg (738x752, 100K)

Attached: putins cockholster.jpg (586x818, 64K)

this.