Dear ripa

Dear ripa,

It's been a long time since I've done a letter to anyone, so I may be a bit rusty with this. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I am a huge fan of yours. I've come across a lot of girls on Yea Forums during my time as a retarded faggot, and I have a large number of favorites; you are one of them. But with you, things are different. Whenever I think of you, I don't just think of you as another girl I like. I think of you as more than that. You're special, ripa. I don't know how else to say this, but I love you. You've captured my heart like almost no other girl has. I did once have another love, but I grew out of it before long. With you though, something's different. I can't really pin anything specific, but there's something that keeps me hanging onto you. I know all of this probably creeping you out right now, but I have to say it. I heard years back that it's better to regret something you did than regret something you didn't do. I think it would be better to get all this in the open than keep it to myself. I know that we can't start dating or anything, even though that would make me so happy. I'm just telling you my true feelings, or at least trying to. I love you so much. You embody practically everything I'd want in a partner. I also really admire you. In spite of your insecurity, you try to stay strong no matter what. I also know that you have fears of being alone. I just want you to know, you aren't alone. There are many people out there who love you. I, in particular, cherish you and hold you close to my heart. Please remember, I'm always here if you need me. I don't have much to offer you except my love and my support, should you need it. Even if everyone else leaves you, I will always keep my arms open to you. You are my angel and it pains me that we're worlds apart. I really wish I could meet you and be your friend.

(cont.)

Attached: 1559543681289.png (1222x728, 30K)

You are a wonderful young woman, and as long as my feelings remain, I will keep hold of you until the end. Maybe someday, we will meet. Where, when, and by what means, I don't know, but I hang onto the hope that we will. I know that me loving you is known as wrong. I understand that my obsession with you is not healthy. If I were able to say all this to you directly, I'm pretty sure that I would feel a lot better, even if you shut me down (which I believe you would). I don't think you would return my feelings since I doubt I meet any of your standards when it comes to guys(if you have any), but just telling you all this would be enough for me. I've always had a tendency to keep things to myself, but this is something I know I must get out. So please, after you've read this, please don't think bad of me. I'm sure I will grow out of this someday, but right now, I want you in my life. You are incredibly precious to me ripa, and while you may not be my whole world, you do make my world whole. Anyway, I think I've said enough, and you probably have a lot to think about now. If you've made it this far, thanks for staying with it. I really appreciate it. Take care of yourself, sweetheart.

Love, Yuji Sakai (New Namefig X-5000)

Attached: 1558272756827.png (302x400, 130K)

ripa was a dumb slut who whored herself for mod privileges she was a fucking taint and I'm glad she's dead
in unrelated news I'm feeling very edgy tonight

wtf don't bully my e-girlfriend

Nobody really dies they just change their namefig

which namefig does ripa use now?

I believe she is one of the Yuji Sakais.
The funny one.

I wish ripa would make le funny jokes about my le benis

pls dont badmouth my wife please

I'm at a loss for words.
This is the most cringe inducing thing i've read today

Attached: C4CEB57E-1E27-4823-A68E-1292A711EDEF.jpg (359x239, 17K)

wowe that sure is a lot of words

love is not cringe
well I also have alot of feelings for ripa

Attached: 4E98F299-DD6B-464B-AC11-66D4C5742506.gif (500x216, 941K)

dubs

IF RIPA IS SO GOOD WHY ISN'T THERE A RIPA 2?

Attached: smollool.png (640x471, 90K)

currentlel in development

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: ribaC.gif (499x338, 1.36M)

user never knows if 'ripa' is the real ripa. "without the complete name it could be the poster who has a pass from the same year is pretending he's ripa, but he flinches from using ripa's exact name" user thinks

Hate to break it to you but ripa is a lesbian.
It takes a special kind of dick that emits dominance like catfish’s to turn her straight. The kind of dick that even when concealed can make a whole room go quiet from its presence alone.

hey that's my wife you are talking about dude -___-

shut the fuck up cts

You dare speak this way to the goddess?

Attached: 011220BA-717B-452E-AC09-1213C1C79747.jpg (641x590, 91K)