If donald trump fought in the vietnam war instead of being a pussy...

if donald trump fought in the vietnam war instead of being a pussy,would you still have the same negative opinion towards his military parade?

Attached: 02-trump-flag-hugger-cpac.w600.h400.jpg (600x400, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but he had his own personal vietnam in new york

Leaking all snapchat girls

Attached: 948f8d1b6e8c479195964f24c84ad1c5jpg.jpg (245x490, 25K)

thank you Yea Forumsro

Attached: caa5ce107a9f4935a0308380f6a8d36djpg.jpg (245x436, 49K)

Trump's draft dodging is one of many deep character flaws.
Also, this kind of military show is only to fuel his ego. And around the world these kinds of exhibitions are only practiced by vicious regimes.

what ego? i guarentee you,nobody who participated in that parade wanted to.they'd rather spend their 4th of july with family and getting drunk

instead,they had to inflate some draft dodgers ego by getting rained on in a parade that nobody watched

If Trump had gone into the military, he would have been dishonorably discharged within a couple weeks.

i think the only good part about the 5 time draft deferments military parade would of been watching him meltdown on twitter when somebody flew one of those trump baby balloons over it

>implying they have a choice of personal opinion

>they

who? the military? because i guess were going to pretend like the military are just mindless drones who follow everything their superiors tell them.and even then,the higher up's shouldnt follow a draft dodger's orders either

they as in you

look how heated you're getting over a simple thread on Yea Forums

draft dodger? i think you are talking about Bill Clinton
he was president for 8 years
>everyone is used to that shit now

>Deferments allow us to kill people in Wars.
>We don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1510355691789 (1).jpg (426x589, 33K)

>heated

considering im getting drunk because its the 4th of july.im not heated at all.im just drunken posting on Yea Forums

>hurr durr,another trump supporter bringing up the clintons,how typical

at least bill clinton was liked by his own party.guess losing house majority wasnt enough of a clue for you retards to realize nobody including your own party is tolerating trump's shit anymore

Trump never could have been president if there had been no Bill Clinton.
>draft dodger?
Clinton did it first.
>grope & rape?
Clinton did it first

Then he sent his wife out to run for president.
>The only person in the nation more disliked
than Trump.

Thanks again Bubba!

Attached: 082900buddyblow.jpg (371x506, 37K)

Attached: 1485446601683.jpg (699x679, 50K)

still your president

>more disliked then trump

funny,at least democrats liked hillary clinton.cant say the same about cadet bone spurs 3 years later

Attached: njyfxcvjjk.jpg (217x232, 10K)

never said he wasnt,im sorry that i remember the times when the republican party was pro constitutional rights and pro military.now they seem to think fear mongering about immigrants is more important

if trump was honest,he would of picked "make america white and stupid again"instead of "make america great again"

its like a presidential sequel

Attached: bimbos.jpg (227x222, 9K)

obviously triggered

nope,i have to much alcohol in my system right now to be triggered

ill admit though,ive drank so much vodka and tonics and gin and tonics lately that my poop just slides right out like going down a slip n slide

factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/

Bob Byrd is spinning in his grave at such lies.

Attached: 1482134198983.jpg (480x360, 25K)

who's the chick in the picture?

His "niece."

well,she's fuckin hot

Trump is the biggest chicken hawk out there.

Attached: mcdougal_trump.jpg (992x558, 34K)

oh yeah a handful of dems became neo-cons and somehow democrats dindu nuffin and it was all conservatives fault. stfu ,idot

Attached: wtf did you just say.gif (348x250, 553K)

And oddly enough his statue was never knocked down and still prominently in front of WV capitol building . Weird how that works.

Well to be fair, he never got drunk, drove his car off of a bridge, walked home to sleep it off, then remembered he left his date in the car.

Kek