Everyone who is found to have willingly voted for this man will be permanently stripped of their voting rights and...

Everyone who is found to have willingly voted for this man will be permanently stripped of their voting rights and citizenship. Subsequently, all of those aforementioned will be required to register for a labor draft.

This will be an example set for the rest of the world to follow of what happens to those who cling to 17th century politics the same way flies cling to a bloated, rotten corpse. A one-world communist government is the future of humanity and absolutely nothing is going to stop it. The choice has been made for you and no amount of skullduggery by regressives will change that.

You can complain, caterwaul, and cause mayhem all you want, but this will only further hasten the already overdue change. You will not be allowed any chances for redemption for forgiveness. You will carry the stigma of your decision to vote for a man who never had any business in Washington for the rest of your lives. Do not sugarcoat it. You are traitors for abusing your right to vote and you will be held accountable.

Attached: 1499896716827.jpg (539x643, 68K)

Come and get it faggot

Attached: 48z7njwghe711.jpg (640x480, 76K)

democrats are the real traitors

Attached: cbooker.jpg (1010x590, 447K)

I can confirm leak shit this works

Attached: 517228dd331c4f7a8ca708528009e031jpg.jpg (258x382, 16K)

how can this even work wtf

Attached: 420d2190c72646018472f81079f94c2ajpg.jpg (213x340, 12K)

Waaaa!!! I don’t like the orange man so I’m going to go full fascist to punish the people who voted for him in a democratic election.
Who btw didn’t actually make him president. A bunch of rich politicians and businessmen choose him over Hillary.
What does that tell you?

Look at the new bots lol

Cory booker
Honestly how dumb do you have to be to make trump look like a genius?

Go back to saving dogs, Olbermann.

You're trolling too hard. Makes it unbelievable. The only jimmies you're rustling are those of the mouth breathers that are too empty headed to remember to think before they react.

>abusing the right to vote

Attached: thisbutthurt.jpg (960x720, 141K)

No one seems to understand what "treason" really is. They just get excited and throw it at people they don't agree with. Kinda like all those amazing "indictments" of non-existent "Russian Intelligence Agents".

Fuck off you little cunt. What part of you likes your Daddy's cock more ? Your ass or mouth? Bitch

agree. if you voted for him, you should be legally deemed mentally retarded and stripped of your right to vote

ava addams btw

>Jewish shill
>SPOTTED

>permanently stripped of their voting rights and citizenship
So, I get free housing, food stamps, welfare, and health care, and don't have to pay taxes? What's the downside?

Still your president, faggot

Attached: some fags sister.jpg (1080x1350, 277K)

so they finally admit that they want a one world communist government i knew we would crack them eventually

Fuck you nigger

Way too harsh. The alternative was Hillary. That's why he won.

wouldn't supporting a one world commie government be more traitorous?

TRUMP 2020 SCRUB GET FUCK