I’m in Bellingham Washington. Near the waterfront. Is this nuclear steam stacks?

I’m in Bellingham Washington. Near the waterfront. Is this nuclear steam stacks?

Attached: 0863DF7F-B9FE-43F7-80A7-281E3BDEFCAF.jpg (2144x2055, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortress.wa.gov/ecy/paris/DownloadDocument.aspx?id=13545
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i can neither confirm or deny that

PLEASE

Climb into one and find out.

Attached: IMG_7104.png (640x1136, 987K)

cooling tower

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

For what

cooling

What are they cooling

GPU's, they're bitcoin mining

This is the real answer user.

I don't live there anymore but the waterfront used to be a toilet paper factory. Might be some of the remnants being repurposed.

Yeah my thoughts quickly go to nuclear power but I can’t find anything online.

Its powered by a natural gas pipeline.

There.... Isn't a nuclear power station on the Bellingham waterfront lmao. That's just a generic steam exhaust.

is probably right, I bet it's a natural gas boiler plant or something

Thank you user

You're full of shit. It's powering the cloaking device hiding the true location of MH370.

Shhhh, you're not supposed to give out the deepstate secrets

There are too many fucking power lines there to be anything to do with natural gas.

who cares about MH370,i want to know the truth about world trade center tower 7

Could they be burning natural gas to power a steam generator? Hence the steam stacks?

No, that's stupid.

Sorry

If you're talking about all the transformers, those are leftovers from when that whole area was part of the Georgia Pacific paper mill. It was a huge ass factory that used lots of power lmao

It’s active steam production right meow

That's a chiller, but not nuke. Maybe a data center?

>Bellingham Washington
You're full of shit OP, everyone knows Bellingham is a Canadian city.

Attached: 671EDAC3-CC30-42CE-A685-3D3761AD5DA0.jpg (3837x1552, 1.6M)

Found the steam towers on the map, the building right next to it is listed as Puget Sound Energy. Why not just go ask them if you're there?

Its a Puget Sound Energy plant that is supplied by natural case. located at 915 cornwall avenue. I work in the energy sector in the area.

fuck I can't spell. natural gas

So what are they cooling then

But seriously that building giving off steam is way too small be be anything serious

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-174242_Maps.jpg (1077x446, 400K)

natural gas you dumb faggot

WHY DO YOU NEED TO YELL

The Sumas Generating Station in Whatcom County is a cogeneration natural gas-fired plant capable of generating 125 MW of electricity.

Thank you!

Evaporators for cooling.

Why evaporators/what are they cooling? Water. You need to turn the steam back into water so you can boil it again to make more steam.

You morons need to pay more attention to your high school science class and spend less time watching conspiracy videos..

YOU DIDNT SEE STEAM BECAUSE ITS NOT THERE

Attached: n281ft4l4x131.jpg (590x472, 27K)

Now kill yourself.

Its a cogeneration steam power plant. The fuel is the natural gas

>No, that's stupid.

No, that's exactly how a combined cycle power plant works.

this

An hero

more information about the plant for you stupid faggots.

fortress.wa.gov/ecy/paris/DownloadDocument.aspx?id=13545

>fortress
conspiracy confirmed

It's not steam maybe. Maybe it's byproduct of burning the natural gas.