I watched my gfs manager at work take naked pics of her for a raise

I watched my gfs manager at work take naked pics of her for a raise

AMA

Attached: kr1438.jpg (1137x1515, 916K)

Why?

I can confirm leak shit this works

Attached: 93315b239ea948a89febf230ff03bb15jpg.jpg (207x407, 20K)

never thought it was actually legit

Attached: 4c8063c3a46f4c498647b190f7cf9ad7jpg.jpg (408x408, 43K)

She wanted me with her in case he tried anything

And we were being threatened with eviction so desperate for money

Is there moar. Its a hot scenario.

Does the boss want to take it further?

was there any touching? Where does she work?

Got anymore?

This is kinda interesting. How do you feel about it?

Post pics then fgt

Whats her boss' name

more pics obviously or gtfo

well y'all should definitely sue his ass for sexual harassment and get that LEGAL CHECK

Moar. What does she look like?

I only took these two pics. She was already really uncomfortable with it and would have flipped her shit if she saw me taking pics.

After this pic he offered her $200 if he could touch her, she just nodded. He walked up and from a distance looked like he slid a finger in her from behind, she immediately freaked out and grabbed her clothes after that.

It never went further or happened again.

Attached: kr14556.jpg (1257x1343, 904K)

more of the pics please?

did you get his pics?

Saw this picture posted a little while back.

Get out.

Walgreens

Honestly my heart was racing a bit but we were about to be homeless if we didn't get more income. I kinda felt more numb than anything after.

jesus, 'can I touch you?' I'm sure she thought he'd cup her breast or touch her ass--but going straight for fingering her pussy

Yeah, I posted it about a month ago.

he is a poser wannabe Terry Richardson

Attached: a stallion's prick for 2 sports illustrated models to fight over.jpg (1333x1999, 1.23M)

That's probably what she thought to, and why she freaked out.

Not a wanabee if he got to finger one of his employees in front of her cuck boyfriend kek

I'm actually really sorry to hear that man, I couldn't imagine having to make a decision like this. I hope everything is okay now.

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Attached: 1531602312082.jpg (183x183, 21K)

Thanks bro. If I hadn't had so much shit in my life I probably would have said no to the whole thing, but these days I just don't care about much.

Dayum. Ages?

Why you a cuck?

did you get copies of his pics?

So you pimped your gf. You disgust me. She's not a nigress.

Cry me a river cuckboy. You let your girl get eyed up naked and fingered by a walgreens manager just to get off the minumum fucking wage. Wtf is wrong with people nowadays?

I've got dates going back to august 2018. Op is a larping faggot.

She's 20 she said he's in his late 30's. He's married too that's why he had to take the pics outside.

No. I'm hardly gonna walk in and ask him

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-005051_Chrome.jpg (1439x1765, 480K)

just figure it'd be part of the agreement that she get copies.

Have any other nudes of her?

Nigga this shit is old. OP is a faggot.

Not on my phone

Any thread posted on b pretty much matches the story. What does it matter to you if he posted the pics on b before anyway? They're no where else

Go play out your cuck fantasies somewhere else faggot

Whatever the context the pictures are pretty much the definition of cuck. I'd love to know more

The original op said that his girl was really excited and happy to do the shoot for one of her friends. He was told there'd be mild tasteful nudity halfway in but he almost lost it when she went full nude and really enjoyed herself.

Can you explain this OP?

Yeah this was the first time the images were ever posted. Maybe op is trying to make up a story that makes him sound less like a cuck and more like they had no choice.

do you have his pics?

Well I'm still fapping over the fact that someone got humiliated by this whole situation