What does the left celebrate?

What does the left celebrate?

Men having sex with other men? Chopping their own balls off and mutilating themselves? Murdering babies? Assaulting conservatives? Looting cities because a black person committed a crime and got shwacked by the cops? Do they celebrate communism and suppression of speech they don’t agree with?

what does the left really celebrate? Pedophilia?

Tell me, I really want to know

Attached: 8E806D82-5CDF-4608-AEFE-E64D6FBF72C5.jpg (992x744, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLMNkzvae4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u sure owned em user

Loaded question. Cut the "celebrate"

freedom

Can't tell if troll or not

They celebrate the fact they finally got the nerve to peek out of their moms basement and do not know there are laws and consequences for their actions

the feeling is mutual

Oh like freedom of speech? Or freedom to defend yourself and your family?
Oh wait it's neither. Fuck off and die

Freedom to hormonally castrate your children is just as important

why? are you offended at the words i say?

most of that is actually worth celebrating you neanderthal

Stellar argument bro

telling one to fuck off and die is a great way to get an argument response.

lolno

What exactly are you referring to then, oh great and enlightened one? Looting cities is worth celebrating? Assaulting your political opponents is worth celebrating? Pedophilia and Communism are woth celebrating? Typical leftist degenerate

Ignoring the meat of the issue and focusing on the petty insult is apparently your only option available to you. How does it feel to be a brainlet? Does it make life easier?

Elaborate?

you're not going to upset me user, when you get done asking loaded questions and ask a real one i will answer it. until you can do that, feel free to keep trying to insult me.

Just because you don't have a good answer to a question doesn't mean it is loaded

communism is pretty problematic and the pedophilia shit you're talking about is just bait but yeah celebrating trans + gay people, women's bodily autonomy, protest + standing up to fascists is all great

sorry you don't feel the same bucko

just because you don't understand what makes it a loaded question, doesn't make them not.

This is what they celebrate.

Attached: Who and Where.png (621x934, 381K)

well it's only the sjws that really celebrate those things

>Men having sex with other men? Chopping their own balls off and mutilating themselves?
the rest of liberals just think you shouldn't be able to discriminate against people who do that

>Murdering babies?
Fetuses. Late term for stupid reasons is another sjw-only thing, not much of the left supports that.

>Assaulting conservatives?
sjws again

>Looting cities because a black person committed a crime and got shwacked by the cops?
sjws are up in arms about the police killing niggers, but actual liberals are opposed to the police killing anyone with a legitimate lethal threat. thinking this doesn't effect white people is stupidity, and conservatives are ignorant for never being able to imagine police misconduct falling on them.

>Do they celebrate communism and suppression of speech they don’t agree with?
Not even the sjws do that, because the same kind of social safety nets literally every fucking other first world country has is not communism.

>Pedophilia
Nah hating that is universal. The only people who actually have a problem with age of consent and CP possession laws are libertarians.

>protest/standing up to facist
I got bad news for you bud, if you use violence to enforce your political views, YOU are the facist.
>women's bodily autonomy
They have plenty of autonomy before pregnancy. You have options that don't include murder, like using contraceptives, adoption, etc.
>Celebrating Trans/LGBT
Im all for consenting adults doing what they choose in the bedroom, but it has become a bigger issue than that. They are brainwashing kids with this shit ans injecting them with "puberty blockers" and hormones before they are mature enough to make such permenant decisions. Thats why PEDOPHILIA is on the list.

We (Trans) own this site now. GTFO CISHIT

they celebrate personal freedoms.
And they advocate for tolerance and understanding, especially of things some1 isnt at fault of.
But u wouldnt understand - your iq is in the range of shoe sizes

Found the pedophile.
I literally just said I have no problem with you, as long as you leave kids alone.

That’s the guidance outline of beliefs for the modern Democrat. I’m just being a realist.

This is what the fucking left celebrates. And they have no shame about it, otherwise I would say they should be ashamed. So it’s impossible for them to feel shame anymore.

It’s pretty fucking sad to be honest

Politics and religion is what's killing ALL people of ALL walks of life. Left and right are directions, not people. This is a major reason why we live in the DIVIDED States of America. That's why I don't celebrate this country's birthday until we can ALL live as one and not be separated into categories of left, right, liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican, Christian, atheist, Protestant, Catholic, gay, straight, lesbian, etc.

>personal freedoms
Yet they condemn the single most important freedom, freedom of speech. And the distant second, freedom of the people to keep and bear arms. Nice meme tho

You flunked history didn't you

no, "they" dont

nice bait

fuck a fetus dude just stop crying about kids you don't know

Hmm yes I suppose that's why Alex Jones has been deplatformed. I suppose that's why Stephen crowder is no longer a Youtube partner. Hmm yes leftists just love free speech dont they? Neck yourself

You aren't allowed to care about someone if you don't personally know them? Another stellar argument from the ever competent left

>assaulting conservatives

aw poor wittle baby,how about grow some balls and fight back.you always make fun of liberals for being soyboys and pussies.yet your always the ones getting the shit kicked out of you by the same ones you call pussies

Watch out guys, intellectual giant coming through

What does the right celebrate?

Hating Jews and blacks? Controlling women? Telling people who they can or can't marry? White supremacists? Nazis? Synagogue shootings? Fascism?

Tell me, I really want to know

>the right
/pol/*
fixed that for ya

They celebrate misery and nihilism, I noticed as a child there were people who were thrilled to see other people have bad circumstances fuck them up. Odd and disconcerting.

sure you can but try caring about actual fucking women that exist now instead of clusters of unborn cells lmfao

literally lmao always act tough but they're fucking snowflakes

Well you faggots like to fight in cities with no gun rights so of course you’ll criminally assault someone. You’re just being a good fascist, after all.

My bet is some antifa are about to get fucking shot for attacking the wrong person. Hopefully they go to commie heaven. The less liberals in this world the better

can't fight with your hands bruh?

I can't speak for all of us but here are some of the values I think are worth celebrating.
>Freedom of speech
>Freedom to defend yourself, your home, and your family
>Freedom to keep criminals out of our country

Just to name a few

Bump for truth

Pretty sure most of us celebrate that. The only people who don't celebrate that are retards.

Why would I take a gamble like that with an enemy who increasingly wants me dead, and they grow bolder by the day?

The women who got themselves into a bad situation by making bad choices? KEK. I believe that everyone deserves a fair shot at life, not an "undo" button.

>#1 sure, maybe don't suppress the press and right to assembly then too??

>also fine, you just don't need an RPG to do it

>misguided

>and mutilating themselves
Thats what you do with your dicks.

Nobody can fight a mob of 15 people dumbass. Pussy liberals don't pick fair fights because they know it will end badly for them.

> nice generalization
> also how does it affect you in any way you fucking mouthbreather

>better whip out muh second amendment

A zygote is not "everyone".

>when

>reddit

>visits

been on Yea Forums since 2009 lmfao don't even use Reddit

Yeah that's why liberals are trying to dissolve our borders, take away our gun rights, and are actively silencing conservative voices. Nice try schlomo

Pedo orgs like NAMBLA and the Catholic Church are right wing tho.

What about the pussy conservatives?

Attached: An Angry Conservative Driver.jpg (1024x705, 135K)

fuck off u cunt

Don't be mad at children who don't know better. Be mad at the adults that form them that way.

Nice bait. 7/10

Attached: That's Bait.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

You are responding to the wrong person

Attached: 1559625172750.png (800x1054, 1.08M)

Yes it is a nice generalization, thank you. I find it is extremely accurate. Rape is the only exeption

when y'all are ready to stop sucking down regurgitated, tired rhetoric from Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan and step into the real fucking world in the present you're welcome here

Yea Forums used to have awesome insults. Everyone in this thread sounds like my fucking dad having a PC dispute about something "lawn" related. Fucking kill me.

>yet your always the ones getting the shit kicked out of you by the same ones you call pussies
You have 10 oir 12 pussies hitting once person. The left fights like niggers. If they keep the shit up spoon people like me will start showing up with the sole intention of putting a few bullets through some fuckface antifaggot's motorcycle helmet.

Are you talking about pic related? If you block the road you deserve to get run over, period

Yeah those people two blocks away were really in the way.

dude please do

waste the last moments of the freedom you so value on a stupid, powerless, and ultimately meaningless gesture

I'm not punching some asshole hiding under a helmet. You have a lot of nerve calling anyone a pussy. If I take a baseball bat to your fucking helmet I bet it breaks.

theres no saving it user, Yea Forums has fallen to actual Boomers
I'm honestly hoping for a Dem win in 2020 purely in hopes that they'll all get demoralised and fuck off

looks like they were based on the pic

if you're so aggressive maybe don't drive, and try therapy

probably would

I appreciate your concession. Hopefully now we can move forward.

I don't care who wins, but reading these weak comments make me sad.

oh well ur a nigger faggot hehe. Is that better?

That's the danger of assumption. If you watch the videos, he was two blocks away.

>What does the left celebrate?

The destruction of civilization itself, and a return to barbarism.

Attached: 1562152210391.jpg (1105x1155, 187K)

it's a good start

Or maybe don't block the road when people have places to be?

I appreciate your nice bait.

>he
So they were blocking the road, then?

...yeah sure, any of that. Basically tue freedom to make your own choices? Yeah i celebrate that. Jerkoff!

maybe don't value where you've gotta be over human life cuck

jesus this isn't complicated

I live in a stand your ground state you stupid narcissistic douchebag. You dumb faggots are so fucking arrogant and ignorant which are the two traits that add up to stupidity. It's why I will be able to get away with killing some asshole and getting away with it. It's quite simple the right for you to swing shit around ends where my body begins. You cross that line and hit me all bets are off. I spent four years in the army so I think I'm better trained and have combat experience. I'll take my chances you stupid smelly cunt.

>Loaded question. Cut the "celebrate"
>What does the left?

>Men having sex with other men? Chopping their own balls off and mutilating themselves? Murdering babies? Assaulting conservatives? Looting cities because a black person committed a crime and got shwacked by the cops? Do they communism and suppression of speech they don’t agree with?

>what does the left really? Pedophilia?

>Tell me, I really want to know

k, now what?

cool story bro

The Left celebrates freedom and equality.

I won't suggest that Trumpers represent the Right because they don't but many have fallen for it.

The road is for driving, not standing. Jesus it isn't complicated

protest -
an occasion when people show that they disagree with something by standing somewhere, shouting, carrying signs, etc.:

in this case, the road

kek

Why does fun have to be partisan? Let's share in these activities, together, as Africans!

>What I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT does I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT the I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT left I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT celebrate?

Men I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT having I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT sex I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT with I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT other I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT men? I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT Chopping I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT their I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT own I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT balls I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT off I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT and I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT mutilating I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT themselves? I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT Murdering I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT babies? I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT Assaulting I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT conservatives? I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT Looting I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT cities I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT because I AM AN ANGRY Tell I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT me, I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT I I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT really I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT want I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT to I AM AN ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING FAGGOT know

It is not a peaceful protest if you are holding up traffic. The people you are holding up don't make the laws, and they need to get to the grocery store, or to work, or to the hospital. You can protest off of the street.

Ive seen 1 pussy conservative in my life.
Now pretty much every libtard is a giant pussy.

lmao

a bunch of simple geometric shapes in obvious arrangements. scary stuff

Attached: 3171441 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Toph_Bei_Fong anaxus.jpg (1726x1858, 353K)

You can try me.

Well we don't celebrate putting women and children in cages, you stupid piece of shit.

Attached: shitforbrains.jpg (225x225, 6K)

AND I carry insurance in case I have to shoot a stupid pompous cocksucker like you.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05 USCCA.png (370x1974, 110K)

once again that's cool

now i was just responding to the question, no need to get mad :)

tell us more about how triggered you are
snowflake

>durr guns durr
you deserve to have that barrel shoved up your fat pimply ass

Yeah...it is.

>concerned about whether the protest is "peaceful"
>wants to run over people in the street

>???

You know Obama built those cages, right?

Careful user, I hear he has over 300 confirmed kills. Don't get him mad at you

They put themselves there, faggot fucking liberal piece of shit.

Making you fly off the handle and spout nonsense like it's your job.

Also, abortion is necessary in the U.S. unless you want to be drowning in niggers.

>durr the NIGGER DID IT
>THE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Yeah you do, You did it in 1861 when you started the civil war to lock up blacks, you did it 81 years later in 1942 when you locked up the Japanese, and you did it again 71 years later in 2013 when Obama built literal concentration camps on the border to lock up Mexicans.

I was told by Donald Trump that Obama was a horrible president. Why would he do what Obama did?

Compelling argument. Really made me think the democrat way.

The children did?

>when the NIGGER DID IT
>NOT TRUMP
>THE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

it actually illustrates your lack of one, and your real motivations here

oh look how mad the trumpshit is
lol

Gotta get in the dirty street and shut everything down if you want real changes. Then, government might start listening and taking demands seriously. America needs a Yellow Vest Revolutionary Guard! Yellow Vests don't take "no" for an answer. Either end neoliberal austerity or serious people will shut roads and any function of the oppressive state down.

>a Yellow Vest Revolutionary Guard
you mean retards

>Obama built the camps
>That's why we have to use them
>Because we will never accept responsibility
>Obama made us do it

Do you ever get tired of trying so hard to be a mindless black cock slave?

>neoliberal
oh look somebody learned a new word off mommy's Word of the Day calendar

Getting Trump out of office would be real change. But you don't want that. You just keep trying to push your "liberals are the real racists" crap. And you're a huge faggot.

The kids parents did.

Sucks for the kid

GOD DAMMIT YOU SHUT UP YOU NEOLIBERAL FAGGOT I'LL CALL MY MOM

Libs are drity and never play fair. Its sad.
Just read this thread, whoo are calm and uses ARGUMENTS to win a debate? Republicans

Who is angry, emotional and basically only uses name calling? Democrats.

Its so sad.

you think?

haha
hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA

>I haz arguments
>mommy they won't listen
>mommmeeeee

LOL

>Who is angry, emotional and basically only uses name calling? Democrats.

You're proving him right...

Re-what? They're pretty good at getting the attention of Macron and friends in other parts.

You're both idiots who'd vote for Trump who cares

>Who is angry, emotional and basically only uses name calling

Attached: 011.jpg (650x490, 34K)

ill answer your question with another question:

is op ever not gay?

Anyone who riots to oppose climate change measures is a fucking idiot. You sound like one too.

Which mommy? I have two! YEAH!

you have a split penis
that's about it

And neither gives a fuck about you.

You are still proving him right...

>durr both sides bad
>I didn't elect trump
>you did

kys

shut your fucking mouth trumpshit
shut it

Getting Pence in will be Rapturous! Gonna see Jesus!

>Well we don't celebrate putting women and children in cages, you stupid piece of shit.
No you just do it, lie about it, and blame other people for it. Asshole.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12 Washington - Misleading Viral Obama-era Photos Of Immigrant Children In Cages (780x711, 551K)

actually no you're both hypocrites who elected an emotional name caller
that was the point

Attached: 0156.jpg (282x179, 6K)

Nobody wants Pence either trumpshit

RENT FREE BABY!!!! RENT FREE!!!!!

It is an empirically autistic question. You sound like an NPC who can’t form your own opinions and feel the need to parrot shitty, cliche talking points.

Global warming? We ARE fucked on that matter! Far too late. Thermonuclear war is the only way out...

let out a big thermonuclear fart

Clown world.
Honk honk

Attached: 640362CB-0B8A-43E6-91E3-70A936BB59EA.jpg (1081x1109, 163K)

Based post.

Not trolling you idiot

republifarts don't know what freedom is

Conservatives these days try to stop free speech. Example is the footballers who gave a knee during the national anthem and conservatives cried a river.

because they were niggers

Conservatives trying to ram Christianity down everyone’s throat.

I hate that boomers and their autistic Facebook-tier shitposting is now okay here.

Getting mad over the beliefs of someone else, even if they're family, is ridiculous. It's best to just come up with your own belief system and follow it to the grave. You shouldn't get upset even if someone else's beliefs deeply disturb you. Only if their beliefs are against the law should you seek being right, not during the argument of morals because at the end of the day, why argue? It only makes you mad.

Conservatives trying to reduce our freedoms like women’s right to choose abortion. Conservatives make me sick.

>What does the left celebrate?
Not "left" or "right" but I celebrate the fact the US is divided and conquered by it's rulling elite class.

I also celebrate the citizens who have been poorly educated and fall into the left-right categories.

It's hilarious.

Conservative/ red states have:
The highest obesity rates
The most percentage of churches
The least amount of college educated population
The greatest number of high school drop outs
The most widespread meth population

A bunch of millionaire man-children, 'protesting' a rare problem that is brought on by not obeying a cops orders, on live TV, by purposely disrespecting the country that made them millionaires, was a little much for many. And nobody did anything except stop watching goyimball. They can squat all they like.

Source?

We celebrate individuality and progression into the future. We hope for a world without prejudice based on uncontrollable factors. And we fight for freedom.
From our perspective the right worships money. Hope's for personal wealth. And desires a safe space where no one is critical of their opinions however degenerate they may be.

Leftists care about the environment and earth. Conservatives don’t mind polluting the earth in the name of muh freedom. Eg. Plastic bag ban opposed. They don’t even believe in climate change for the sake of muh big business.

Too retarded to see the real issue. Obviously. Just enjoy being white without denying the benefits it gives you. Fucking retard.

I'm well educated and rightfully live a center-left life user.

Not to mention they don't help the economy for shit. They're literally shit holes.

Attached: midwestfaggot.jpg (1078x1055, 438K)

Only Two Choices
Both are Shit

Attached: 1522723421398.jpg (500x567, 60K)

This comment is mostly true except hating Jews. Conservatives love the jets. More money for Israel. Fighting proxy wars for Israel. Conservatives embrace the Jews.

You literally elected Trump with this attitude

>I'm well educated and rightfully live a center-left life user.
Not educated enough to see past the spectrum and achieve a higher level of status though.

Liberals have more sex then conservatives.

Because you say so? Being educated is good for detecting bullshit like this.

I've seen one bad shooting by a cop, since this nonsense started, one. You faggots have ruined this country for nothing.

I'd lick Hope Hicks' makeup off

Have sex bro.

Good point.

I always saw suppression of the first amendment as more of a republican thing. Getting upset when people aren't Christians and trying to force everyone to celebrate holidays like Christmas. If someone complains that the soldiers are not heroes they are told to leave the country. People are forced in mass at sports games to sing God Bless America. Donald Trump openly calls on his supports to beat the shit out of news media that disagrees with him.

It's OK, stay complacent. The elite and educated will continue to take advantage of capitalism, while you fight amongst the "other side".

Obama was hard on boarder policy. He deported more then trump. Trump
Let’s em fly in in record numbers. Obama built more wall then trump too.

rhetoric of opposing side got him elected, friendo

We export.... corn.. and stuff... FUCK YOU

Bible badgers are mostly conservative. And they LIVE to reduce our freedoms in the name of god. What a bunch of pussies.

Islam extremism is considered right wing

That sounds like a republican cunt.

This guy gets it. Conservatives hate freedom of speech so much that they would force everyone to say "Merry Christmas"

Yep. This is what Fundies want. Listen to Ted Cruz's father.
youtube.com/watch?v=fLMNkzvae4M

Attached: 7-mountains.jpg (491x205, 17K)

>stay complacent.
You know what?

Fuck off. Stop telling other people how and what to think.

Red states have the highest recipients of welfare.

no dipshit
your holier than thou dumbertarian bullshit got Trump

Conservatives hate black people. They hate anyone not white. Sad

This, if you tell more people, we'll have more competition. Let the partisans fight user. STFU

Just telling it like it is user, you can think or do what ever you want.

Your attitude got us Trump because you were too cool to take a side.

“Food stamps for all!”

No you're a fucking control freak and probably need to have your ass beat.

Actually if companies paid living wages we wouldn't need food stamps.
But you're probably a huge faggot about that too.

“We owe blacks everything! We should feel guilty!”

wow you're really this asshurt user lol

I chose a side, It's not red or blue, it's green. Trump has helped me out immensely.

Agreed, but everything would go up with the wage. There’s no magical economy.

Must be upsetting to realize you're part of a conditionalized society, manipulated to fight your fellow citizens while the educated and elite profit from your economy and work.

If Trump "helped" you, you are a deplorable.

“I should suffer because I’m white!”

There are two sides. Good and bad. You chose bad.

Prices would rise, so what? They're artificially low. But people would have more money, something you don't want because niggers might have $$$

You already are your own punishment.

Or I'm in a tax bracket that needed it.

Meh, perspectives. "I'm right, you're wrong". It's so easy isn't it? Everything is so black and white and absolute in your world.

You're the only one upset here, that no one is buying your Unabomberesque gobblydgook
lol

Or you're just a LARPing 8th grader

You are wrong though. So wrong you should probably just have your ass beat and get it over with.

not "holier than thou" religion has nothing to do with it.
Its more of a "better than you"
Not all people should be allowed to vote.
Decision making is a hard task, yah know?

Attached: 1483602002740.png (751x605, 782K)

>Not all people should be allowed to vote
starting with yourself

Apartment complex workers wage rises as with everyones. Gee, what will the management have to do? Raise minimum wage to $50/hour! Cool. Watch what happens.

Let me get this straight. You think you're better than everyone, but you let a fat incompetent fascist wannabe idiot like Trump get elected?

lol

>Raise minimum wage to $50/hour!
you fucking meatheads always go there you're so fucking stupid
kys

Maybe. But I’m not a nigger.

What’s the number Gomer?

Funny, until really recently it was the right trying to censor free speech. Things switched only about 10 years ago. But since the 1940's up until 2000's liberals were the one fighting for free speech against the conservatives.

>You're the only one upset her
On the contrary, I just got out of my hot tub and feel great. This is an amazing 4th, and the ocean is beautiful.

>Or you're just a LARPing 8th grader
>Implying 8th graders in our country are educated to the point of understanding tax brackets
So now you're fabricating things to better suit your reality, nice.

>You are wrong though. So wrong you should probably just have your ass beat and get it over with.
>"You're so wrong" because I'm mad you're right and want to hurt you over it.
Cry moar

omg circles and triangles are the devil!!!!!

Being a xenophobic racist is enough of a containment field. You are no threat to us.

>my hot tub
>LARPing this hard

lol

Stop posting like a narcissistic 8th grader then. Oh wait. You can't.

>Decision making is a hard task, yah know?
That is why you should not be allowed to make decisions.

tbh I feel better you think it's a larp, ty user, you're making me blush.

Yes people dedicating their lives to software dev and computer engineering information systems leading to technological breakthroughs are really all about barbarism

>If I make him seem lesser than I am, I'll get that winning squirt of dopamine.
You're right user, I need to stop being your fabrication.

nobody believes you LARPer

are you home alone because your mom's on a date?

For overnight processing. Not for months of forced imprisonment.

Needed a kek. Oh no, magical symbols!

Yes to all that, duh. Commies have no chance to dominate society otherwise.

>Keep America Great

>mass surveillance that records every minutiae of people's lives
>'democracy' but the vast majority of the government is made up of bodies that are non-elected, many of which operate covertly and against the interests of the citizenry
>foreign policy largely dictated by a foreign country, which it's racist to criticise
>every elected official is bought and paid for by Israel and the military industrial complex
>prides itself on freedom but it's illegal to boycott or criticise your Israeli overlords, will be locked up for revealing the truth about your corrupt government
>'free press' that only serves as a propaganda machine for the government, creating an ignorant and deceived population
>'culture' made up of hedonism and promoting perversion, crap like rap music and reality TV, highest value in America is being homosexual

Wow what a great country

obama only had two kids in a cage. Trump has thousands

>forced

Why did they choose to come here then?

> Engineers
> Left leaning

Pick one.

>nobody believes you LARPer
Of course, you don't want to, it would make you feel bad if I were real.

>are you home alone because your mom's on a date?
Nice projection, wtf is your mom doing out on the 4th with some tinder date?

user, you made some very very
stupid posts and you need to own up to it.

Replying with what you think is defiant bravado is getting facepalming.
inb4 that's not me
yes it is dipshit

Chico’s can’t pull out. And we are responsible how?

>durr im rich
>i have a hot tub
>im not LARPing

lol

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I don't live with my mom. I'm the confident Democrat liberal laughing at you for being so high and mighty when the reality is you elected Trump.

lash out!
we are not all that different in the feelings we have about these situations, no matter what views we have.
a person should be 25 to vote and join the military, and the circumstances that allow that person to vote should be vetted.
continue to hate other people for their thoughts

Attached: 1483636757501.jpg (611x800, 218K)

Lots of times they had no choice, essentially, fleeing gang violence or war.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Also, that was just the adults. Kids have no say in this and are the ones being hurt the most.

I know he’s a nig but I don’t think that he kept his daughters in a cage.

We are very different. I have my shit together politically.
You sound like a Lolbertarian.

Trump is not a fascist though. He's also not an idiot. Also you clearly don't think you're better than people that disagree with your ideas.

>I think your posts are stupid
OMG I should just go and change my whole life right now!! ROFL

>Replying with what you think is defiant bravado is getting facepalming.
inb4 that's not me
Oh, it's me, don't cry so hard user, I can hear you through my monitor.

>I don't live with my mom. I'm the confident Democrat liberal laughing at you for being so high and mighty when the reality is you elected Trump.
Are you trying to convince me or yourself? Either way, I pity you.

>drumpf isn't such a bad guy

I am better than you.

Wow. No wonder he's a billionaire, he's got to work his ass off to pay all that child support.

Wow, don't get triggered.
You're wrong. That means you need to self-examine as to why a rando on the internet can analyze and tear your fragile self-conscious political "ideology" apart so easily.

Anna Kasparian! Fancy meeting you here.

>Trump is a billionaire

Attached: 0001-001.gif (250x230, 927K)

Well he might not be if he's paying child support for 1000s of kids.

>Wow, don't get triggered.
Loving the projection today, it's more than normal. Like it's not just a sentence, but your entire post.

>You're wrong. That means you need to self-examine as to why a rando on the internet can analyze and tear your fragile self-conscious political "ideology" apart so easily.

Exhibit A

What the fuck's a "railgun error??"

So you're just going to hubristically believe you're "above' all of us and yet somehow you're not this narcissistic gullible twit you're coming off as.

k

Got it. Adults EVERWHERE need to be responsible and not conceive when they cannot support children. Fuck the religious delusional shit. Enough. Give us your tired, your poor...
Yep. I am all for responsible charity. To a point. Welfare was meant to be TEMPORARY assistance to help people while they tried to get back on their feet. Not a fucking lifestyle. Right or left, dem or repub, we CANNOT take care of a continuous immigration of people. We have to close the gate at some point. It is not a personal feelings issue. It is a logistical one.

You are wrong. If you aren't a democratic socialist in this day and age you're a useless twit.

IDK, but if it is a legit railgun having an error it might make an impressive explosion.

More likely he's paying taxes that the democratic socialists leech off.

>Welfare was meant to be TEMPORARY assistance
according to whom? Republicans?

The Constitution says SUPPORT THE GENERAL WELFARE. That means make this country livable, not a free for all like you want.

Probably has leeches up his ass. Like you do.

>Welfare was meant to be TEMPORARY assistance

This is why it is a bad idea to give the authority of government over something that is meant to be temporary.

The private sector could be paying better wages by now. And government steps in when the private sector fails.

I never realized your mom was tossing my salad. I thank her for her service!

I can find nothing wrong with your statements.

>Can't string two concepts from a compound sentence together.

No wonder you like trump. You have the memory of a goldfish.

>>Who is angry, emotional and basically only uses name calling? Democrats.

Hmmm

>Who is angry, emotional and basically only uses name calling

Attached: 13.jpg (318x159, 6K)

Who is California
Who is Chicago

It's quite possible. Remind me. Which economy ever ended in something other than a failed state?

Who is New York

To be fair, farming states get plenty of subsidies for farming. That shouldn't happen.

>Doesn't want to be called out for what Token Boy Obama did
>Still fixates entirely upon him
I was simply demonstrating that your party has a storied history of doing this in just the way you sensationalize and more, without ever 'switching sides'

Let's also not forget that the Democrats refused to furnish padding for those camps

You've proved right all those who say democrats are pissy no argument bitches. Do you wanna continue?

As a republican I agree. Fuck gov cheese.

There is nothing wrong with hedonism you closeted faggot christcuck.

Attached: idr2udtmma831.jpg (905x1280, 433K)

While I'm inclined to agree, the debate could be held that such subsidies demonstrably go to the public good (though also, leads to decadent waste and an excess of soy and corn syrup). That said, silicon valley is also subsidized from the government. I say if the left can ban the right from the largest conglomerations of the internet, the right should be able to ban the left from the largest conglomerations of food.

You can still repent, sodomite.

Prove god exist.

Define atheism.

Lack of belief in the existence of deities. You're the one who one with the positive assertion and thus bear the burden of proof as a negative cannot be proven true.

Attached: g031o17o1i731.jpg (1850x2551, 300K)

The only positive assertion that I made is that you can still repent. You requested something else of me entirely.

But yeah Atheism as a function involves a degree of faith that there is no higher power. It -is- a belief system, oftentimes supplemented (as you might consider an organized religion) by raising government as a de-facto godhead with which to impose your allegedly superior morals upon the masses.

>for what the NIGGER DID
>NIGGERS SHOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Actually you just got your ass handed to you trumpshit

bow out gracefully?

>repent
why? I like penii

>I can't criticize Drumpf
>Dumbocrats

lol

You need to repent from believing in a homophobic God.

Trump is a delusional neo-Nazi and rapist.

inb4 u dont no wut fashizm iz

The Republican Party coddles rapists. Look at Roy Moore.

The central point wasn't your criticizing Trump, the central point was "We don't celebrate putting children in cages", which history has determined, you do.

Your call. Free will and all that.

Why do you use -phobia, which means fear, when you mean to express one's hate? Perhaps you are misophobic? A fear of hate or being hated? Or maybe the correct term you intend for God is Homomisia (assuming homo refers to homosexual, and not yourself or your own kind).

Even if we utilize the term "Homophobia" as you intended it, I must retort that there is literally nothing wrong with 'Homophobia'

ANTIFA getting their medicine.

Do you have evidence for any of these claims?
If they are rapists, why are they not in jail? In the case of the latter, why did his accuser stop accusing once the election was over?

>the central point is THE NIGGER DID IT
>NOT TRUMP
>THE NIGGER
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Don't try to turn the argument around on me. You are a homophobe and a control freak.
Those aren't good things.

Why didn't they drop Moore? Because they don't care.

I'm going to laugh when in 2025 and a more hardline right winger takes office, James Fields is pardoned for their blatant violation of his 6th amendment

>I must retort that there is literally nothing wrong with 'Homophobia'
It actually means you have issues with your own latent homosexual urges

Attached: you.gif (500x391, 992K)

>I'm going to laugh when my country burns
>because I'm twelve
mods

>SUPPORT THE GENERAL WELFARE

Not, GIMME SUM WELFARE BUX FOR EVAS

faggot

Whelp, you got me there. No point debunking blatant autism.

I just stated there is nothing wrong with homophobia. You haven't proven me wrong, and by asserting it to be a valid insult, a valid scarlet letter on one's character, you've presented the positive claim that there is something wrong with homophobia. So out with it.

That's not a legitimate reason to drop somebody and you know it. If it was, some right winger could just accuse every democrat of raping them and the democrats wouldn't be allowed to field anybody without being complicit with rapists. It's bullshit.

Nobody has 'latent homosexual urges' and you're not as normal as you propagandize. You either suck dick or you don't.

>Everybody who upholds the Constitution in a way I don't like is underage
Slow down, the depth of your rhetoric is absolutely dizzying to my feeble boomer mind, but will you take the bait?