Fuck the world. Fuck immigrants. Why can't America just isolate itself and close its borders...

Fuck the world. Fuck immigrants. Why can't America just isolate itself and close its borders? Why does America have to participate with the rest of the world? We can feed ourselves just fine and produce every product we need right here at home. America needs to stop being the world's police. America needs to stop feeding the world. You fuckers can starve. Fuck the world. You need us, we don't need you. America belongs to White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. God gave this nation to the Aryan race. Manifest destiny bitch. No more imports. No more exports. America belongs to us.

Attached: KKK3.jpg (1104x831, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-06/u-s-becomes-a-net-oil-exporter-for-the-first-time-in-75-years
americangeosciences.org/critical-issues/faq/which-mineral-commodities-used-united-states-need-be-imported
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fed/newfag larping spotted

I'm sorry don't you mean Rule Britannia?

Why?
He's right, when you think about it. Trade does make America richer, no doubt. But they could survive without.

Are you not meant to be celebrating becoming Israels bitch today?. Prey harder to that flag, you sad fuck.

>Why can't America just isolate itself and close its borders? Why does America have to participate with the rest of the world?
Because we want to. Now shut the fuck up and deal with it, snowflake.

>Why can't America just isolate itself and close its borders?

Attached: jews_image64.jpg (500x555, 72K)

I thought it had done that already, apart from stealing oil obvs.

EH. From MY experience it's more of not being a jackass. I've made klan friends being the son of a racial mother from my perspective it's about the approach of being a friend and a neighbor. "YOu me beside each other, that's all it takes."

Founding fathers always wanted it to be self sufficient

Because you lot consume more oil than you produce. I thought we fogured this out already.

Because then you'll completely lose all those scientists and entrepreneurs that bolstered your country to it's current state. At least that's one of the factors, the great American project has been positive in many senses, but someday, I'm going to be telling my grandchildren about your fall and the reasons behind it. I'm just curious as to who will replace you.

half the population is non white. it's too late

Wrong. We're a net exporter of oil again.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-06/u-s-becomes-a-net-oil-exporter-for-the-first-time-in-75-years

THE JEWS ARE MASTER RACE MUH AMERICA

Because we tried that in the 1930's and we got dragged into a huge fucking war anyway. So now we trade with everyone, which makes us richer, which makes the cost of going to war with us far too expensive in terms of lost trade. The only ones who might still try are ones we've already cut off from (Iran, N Korea) and little shithole places with nothing to lose.

Kek, when did YOUR family immigrate to the North America? Loooooooool

Attached: 1549063843388.jpg (400x592, 174K)

>We can feed ourselves just fine and produce every product we need right here at home.

"In 2018, the United States was completely dependent on imports for at least the following 18 mineral commodities:2

Arsenic, asbestos, cesium, fluorspar, gallium, natural graphite, indium, manganese, natural sheet mica, nepheline syenite, niobium, rare earths, rubidium, scandium, strontium, tantalum, thorium, and vanadium."

Source: americangeosciences.org/critical-issues/faq/which-mineral-commodities-used-united-states-need-be-imported

Yeah but whos gonna make those iphones?

Attached: factory-workers-apple-e1378377018219.jpg (593x390, 57K)

All of those are poison, what's your point?

Kind of a cringe argument. When they built it.

Amen!
Please take your military out of middle east and nuke your girlfriend Russia before you build your walls up.

So ... North America was “built“? How do you built a continent? You are just British/German/Irish, not capable to life in the civilized world and in need of a save space. Now you are flooded by shitskins and crying for help. You will be africa/mexico 2.0 in less than 10 years

Attached: 1540070627484.jpg (500x648, 40K)

>All of those are poison, what's your point?
Poe's Law in effect, here. I really can't tell if you are actually just stupid.

bump

Hahaha no you can't hahahahaha

Yeah because thats a good idea. WW3 would commence earlier then expected.

Look at the little baby so sad America wins and owns everything. Poor lil boy please go back to mommy now.

> t. 95.5 average IQ Californian

If you could actually pull off such idiotic thought. How the fuck are you going to get all the food supply the entire US population needs everyday? Actually thrid world countries feed the US not the other way around. That's why they have to keep total control over poor countries cuz they are the ones not needing the US to survive. Just think about it for a second. Why do you think the 80's were years of enormous wealth? During that time the US took tons of food supply and natural resources from countries in central and south America. Truth is white power is gonna face extinction cuz money knows no color of skin. Reason why you president sucks Saudi Arabia's black dick.

You must be a retard. You can't make advanced circuits without some of those minerals.

No. You just can't.

I quoted the wrong post, must be a retard myself.

fucking newfag duochebaag!!

Amen.

Attached: 70415-1.jpg (600x900, 94K)

Maybe this will be a surprise to you, but we don't want you either

> Protestants

On board, till you said this.

Fuck anyone who doesn't accept the Pope's Moral Authority in the Church.

I agree with most of what you said except on trade. Why not export some America to other regions.

Go touch a lil boy faggot white power