Femanons you will stay out of this thread. you have been warned

femanons you will stay out of this thread. you have been warned

Attached: C5C24EAD-8DFA-4A79-853A-EE9FD1736A40.jpg (425x425, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1cdSrsNa025
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did mommy tell you no coochie again

there are no femanons in /b

nah

Nice reverse psychology OP!

vocaroo.com/i/s1cdSrsNa025

no coochie is allowed in this thread leave

Nah I'll stay

Feels good to be free of bitches. Did you know women think we only think about sex?! Haha because that’s the only way we interact with them

Omfg it’s this dumb bitch from the other day didn’t I put you in your place? now you think it’s ok for your stupid ass to join a thread not dictated to your gender god I wish I knew you so I can literally floor you.

right on, we don't need any of those fishy smelling bitches stinking up our thread

Been here for 14 years user. I've had boys like you try me for a very long time.

You're pathetic

You wouldnt floor anyone faggot. Calm down

Hurr I been here 14 year durrr I’m special bitch you aren’t getting paid or winning an award for being here lmao bragging about your time like it’s a fucking competition or at all important what you don’t understand is idgaf what u think u sound dumb to me and I would gladly put my fist through your face. Lmao imagine being this fucking stupid only a femanon could fill this role of stupidity.

i'm embarrassed for you, user

White knight faggot you stay safe on your keyboard and protect these stupid bitches from the safety of your home.

Sharpie in pooper and you can stay in the boys club

Talk about a true incel lol

Nah I'm good

yea girls suck
in fact lets all find comfort in our firm,... masculine bodys mmmm.....
what do you say boys?

Get
Rid
Of
Slimy
girlS

Attached: 1555710713878.jpg (750x733, 103K)

You can't tell me what to do!

get a dick or get out

Stop being an edgy faggot and have sex.

Girls
Reverse male
Obsolete due to Fleshlight
Sheila
Squeeze