Honestly tho....what the fuck is wrong with you?

Honestly tho....what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1092, 646K)

...any bath water that had her cock in it.

Who gives a shit?

she aint thick and never will be

im buying it for bong water

hot dog water sounds more appealing

Why are you giving her attention?

>acquiring water
Filthy degenerates

It's going to get bought by retards one way or another

im putting it in my baby's milk formula

People give streamers $5 a month for literally nothing in return. At least these retards get something out of it

True

from one friendly user to another /#F!jagTlYZA!vUiOXMX4-taUBoHt6oRF1Q

Attached: 1562272083906.png (750x752, 656K)

Dude what kind of degenerates are you planning to create with this?

Finally some good fucking news

Why do you even care?

Mhm, news.
Always true on Yea Forums

Attached: Screenshotforrealz.png (848x481, 213K)

In the "nudes" folder there's only 3 fake nudes...again. What the fuck is wrong with you incels...there's real people out there...

Because people are obsessed with her and I don't understand why

Only reason I can think of is because she makes those meme hentai orgasm faces. Other than that, there isn't really much. Girl if flat as a board.

there's a lot of weird dudes out there. Bitches have been selling bathwater for years to creeps.

i wonder how much money she makes off these

Attached: 1556601667829.png (500x522, 145K)

>Yea Forumse user
>Yea Forumse calling others incels
>Yea Forumse doing this all the time
>sees himself as non-incel
Hmmmm

They're incels. What's hard to understand?

I have lots of ideas. I have 3 on the way and my plans are as follows.

The first jar I will drink. I'll try to sip slowly, but I'll probably end up overcome with lust and chugging it. Looking forward to this and I'm about to explode just thinking about it

The second jar I will reduce and attempt extracting her essence. I will heat the water in a beaker to 80 degrees Celsius (near-boiling) and breathe in the steam, letting it coat my lungs with her moist goodness. I will gradually bring it to a simmer and observe carefully. Hopefully, after the water boils away, I will be left with a thin layer of her gunky goodness on the bottom of the beaker. This I will scrape off and probably use to season my food, so that the essence of her beautiful gamer girl feet and possibly even her vajay-jay infuse my meal with her magical delight. Of course I will also try her extract on its own. I expect a medley of sweet bodily residue that will undoubtedly change my life forever, as I will have officially tasted a female.

The third jar I will keep for emergency. I know it will be a while before another order is available so I will attempt to hold myself off from drinking/reducing it for as long as possible. But there's no way of knowing how long I'll last.

I just hope that she made the necessary preparations for this first shipment. Hopefully she opted out of showering for at least a few days before creating her intoxicating brew, and also engaged in vigorous activity beforehand. My hands have been shaking ever since i've ordered it and I'm sure I won't sleep until they've come in.

She hasent even shipped them yet
and it takes 3-4 weeks to get from the UK to the fucking states.Not counting customs testing it for illegal material

Belle is so nice I wish more girls were like her

Attached: 2EBAEDD6-36DF-4C6A-B5C5-A28B994FF8B6.jpg (413x413, 38K)

dude...

I drink water that was drank by dinosaurs on a daily basis.Beat that.

But there are...and they actually get naked

Not cute like Belle. And do they have bath water for sale? Didn't think so... Bunny loves her fans.

Wait. Why is the article about someone in Maine, but the photo is from Florida?

the only thing she loves about her fans is their degeneracy because it makes her money

She's not cute...post something without a filter

why are you obsessed with belle delphine, op? you're as obsessed as the people buying that water.

I posted once and haven't spent a dollar

Shes a super smart kid, knows what shes doing and she isn't doing anything wrong. She is the definition of the American dream as we know it.

She already sold out of it lmao

Other people sell their bath water retard

She could generate endless amounts user. There's no selling out of bath water

bullshit. these threads are spammed 24/7. 10/10 chance you're seething over it every fucking day.

I'm gonna buy one when they go on sale again hopefully. Cant wait to smell it.

It's just tap water
this bitch doesn't even live up to the gamer girl pee meme
what a fucking normie

>Monteville Maine is where the incident happened.
>Florida in the picture.

10/10 is a bad bet...this is the first time I've ever posted about her...you seem upset though

Either this retard or another

seething

Mine arrived today

Attached: IMG_20190704_010939.jpg (1152x2048, 229K)

Yummy!

Attached: 1561675848967.jpg (710x1251, 106K)

Why are you obssessed with those
people ?

Free market capitalism.

Shes really working hard to attract the kind of attention that leads to some psycho showing up at her house and skinning her.

Did she get plastic surgery? Her face doesn't look right.

If other people being retarded made you smart i would have 200 IQ right now

Someone actually took time out of their life to write a news article about this?

How does this random skank have so many orbiters? She's nothing special, I don't understand.

Journalism is all about clickbait these days. If it generated buzz (and obviously it did), then that "reporter" is a success.

Luck i guess, considering there's actually good looking women out there whoring themselves out for peanuts and this literal gobling with 5kg of makeup on her is robbing banks daily.

>triggered

Asking a simple question is being triggered?

kek

are you christmas sperm guy?

>seething

The jars maybe cost $1 a piece in bulk, she puts tap water in it then she's making 34 per jar, I could see her easily selling 1000 jars

if you think that's bad, there was an user on here some months ago who had brownies made with a camwhore's shit...her actual shit. Maybe he could get some more shit food and wash it down with this cunts bath water

that's some fat guy who can't wipe his ass sitz bath water, enjoy

I highly doubt she has non-virgin orbiters

None.
>pseudoceleb sells 'y' product is the marketing strategy she chose. The articles are native ads shopped through pr-cretins and marketers. This is how thorough our culture has been commodified.

shes fucking sold out of it, wtf

What do feminists think about this? Are they pro or against her?

I wish I could a smile from bonbi instead

Attached: 1560444675919.jpg (540x960, 118K)

Now there's an idea.

Her, but you have to pay for it

Attached: 48fceda.jpg (351x428, 21K)

why do those fat and ugly incels post pics like that?

Attached: max yikes.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

I'd buy some from her if I had the extra money. As it is I can barely pay her patron

Attached: D-qoRB7XkAEAbFr.jpg (1168x1200, 161K)

Well yeah, most (((journalists))) have the testosterone of an 85 year old man. "Virginia Glaze" is just a M2F transgender trying to be a good orbiter for his mistress and adverting her product, but doesn't like that others get to enjoy the spoils.

While I won't be partaking in such an exchange, I can't really fault her for exploiting a market that wouldn't exist in a well-functioning society. I'm just going to enjoy the mental image of her hunched over her bathtub, scooping it clean bottle by bottle with a do-rag over her head like a hard-working 50s housewife.

Why do people keep referring to this guy as a girl?

Against. It's not their specific bathwater that's selling and all feminists hate superior specimens, doubly so if they don't push their dogma.

she's hot

she gets my dick way harder than any mcdonalds cheese thigh whore.

Belle Delphine is unironically based.
gives zero shits and does her own thing.

Mine too

You really think someone who makes $100k per month would do this themselves?

That's like saying Donald Trump washes his own dishes.

Disappointing. why would they be against some girl scamming incels?
Pretty impressing body for a dude.

Attached: belle.delphine_54800393_2219117914837756_6537219144869931111_n.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

The fact she clearly has herpes in some of her pics makes it even funnier.

are you the dude that's always posting about red robin shit in billie threads?

She has proven she is not trans.

Why is your screenshot quality so bad fag

>Its real
>He's going to vape it

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-190308.png (1080x1920, 551K)

Ah, of course.

Enslaved booty moisture

This guy seems funny as fuck

youre talking about this user, right?

Attached: 1540097731278.jpg (2209x1769, 1.26M)

No that is I

I want to go to red robin, and feast upon a blue cheese burger with extra cheese and crispy onion straws, 4 servings of bottomless steak fries with a side of campfire sauce and a double tall milkshake. I will refrain from any bowel movements for 3 days before I take my rightful throne upon Billie's face. as I fuck her tits with my magnum dong, she will lick my asshole clean knowing full well the fate that is about to befall her. with a mighty roar I will cum, relaxing my sphincter and allowing a glorious turd to expel from my rectum and lovingly find a home on Billie's face. she will thank me for this opportunity, and relish the moment she smears my red robin turd between her breasts. the mingling of the contents of my ballbag and intestines will be reminiscent of a melted klondike bar, just brown and white in perfect harmony. exactly as Billie dreams of.

Filters.

The online store manager and siteadmin of belle delphines online shop is behind these posts. He literally promotes himself. Pic related why you never should give any money to belle delphine and her team. Fugly

Attached: 1561065526243.jpg (720x720, 49K)

Her face hits my uncanny valley.

would still facefuck lefty and ask that jared looking motherfucker how much he enjoys having his tonsils bruised

Why not? By virtue of it being bath water, you'd have to pay somebody extra. Realistically, it's probably gathered in 1 or 5 gallon containers, then filled a lot easier so she's probably not hunched over the tub and doing hard work.

Because feminists don't care about equality or denegrating already defeated men, only uplifting and empowering themselves and their in-group.

imagine the smell of that camwhore's house, having to actually bake her own shit in the oven. I don't think I'd want to live in the same city. I think I'd sooner work for the local election office, cheat and write in every vote as the most hitlery fucker in town and convert to judaism on the steps of city hall.

Are people really surprised these whores look hideous without those stupid filters?

Attached: 1560728246787.webm (202x360, 1.87M)

Not him, but she does look she may have had a little work done. Not seething tho, don't really give a fuck tbh, she just looks like she may have had a little work done

Good for her. If some sad, pathetic, lonely fuck is willing to buy it I don't see a problem. At least she isn't like Brittany Dawn Fitness who takes people's money and doesn't send them anything. There are already posts from people who have received their gross bath water and they are happy with it.

imagine being so retarded that you think they look good with the filters

Nah
That's desperation to the extreme; these dudes aren't even desperate for the attention, but for the bathwater they pay for, it's ridiculous
It's not really a problem moreso than it is ridiculously desperate

this

Attached: YEEESH.jpg (750x800, 315K)

wow the russian AI shills are off their game today

KEK

Imagine being so retarded that you think these regular women look good with makeup as well

lamo

Attached: D-fVC9ZW4AEGsgg.jpg (1024x790, 75K)

imagine being xD

truly, a monter

Attached: 1562263754601.jpg (750x1334, 142K)

>imagine being so retarded that youre actually attracted to females

Y'all don't understand
There's a difference between being attracted and worshiping/being desperate like these dudes do

>imagine being so female that you're actually attracted to retards

found the white knight

If the retard had money, all females would be attracted to them

Nah
I don't really care much for women
I don't "protect" females when they're out here chasing dick

But still a dude
>don't care if a dick is in my ass man. she's hot

you sound like a fucking beta

just when theyre being attacked on the internet

yeah, lol, that's the one

Nah, not really
You don't understand what I'm saying though
Either way, I'm done with this shit tier b8

Attached: 1559322813444.jpg (360x357, 22K)

there's a big difference between actually paying for "shit" or bathwater from a whore and enjoying the great cosplays of a very cute girl
Jesus christ, a shiton of people on Yea Forums give money to twitch streamer.. who play video games all day.

if you're fed up with b8, how would you like to eat my b9?

Attached: 1562260065854.png (600x472, 327K)

you sunk my battleship

im gonna say it, i dont care that u got trips

i am the dude who buys breast milk to gargle. i'm glad the thread will keep living in user's memory

it's okay

please tell me where you buy breast milk from

Remember 2009? Remember when bandanas were all the rage? Remember MGMT and summer festivals and ecstasy? Remember drawing on your shoes and thinking you were the hottest shit to walk the Earth? Remember your scene phase? I bet you do now. Where has the time gone?

I show no love to homo thugs, empty out the clip reload more slugs
How you gonna explain fucking a man even if we squash the beef I ain't touchin' ya hand

Fags are gonna burn

no, i dont remember any that because i wasnt in high school 10 years ago.

my ex got pregnant through "rape" (lol) but carried it long enough to start lactating so i just hit her up whenever i need a suckle session. she has a very grassy taste, like someone dropped brown sugar and butter into a cup of warm green tea. before that, and after she stops lactating probably, i would always buy local from onlythebreast dot com. my milk mommy is vegan and drug free, screened for diseases, and has milk that tastes slighty of ripe melon

Attached: giphy (7).gif (480x368, 1.43M)

WTF is wrong with me buying her toilet water? It's only water.

Where?

Does she have fetal alcohol syndrome?

thank you sir. youve just started my path to total degeneracy

Ok gotta confess i am a real belle fan and spent around 4000£ on her to videochat with her. She really doesnt act slutty and i like her body. She did for an extra charge very special things in front of her cam in our 1on1 livestream which ofcourse i recorded and saved in HD. Believe it or not i have seen all parts of her body in HD and close. I masturbated bottles to her since beginning and im willung to spend more over the coming months and years. Shes got a great body and i work towards meeting her irl. Ask me anything

WTF is wrong with you

thanks. ive been looking for this gif

no, but sid the sloth does

Attached: 1560337915096.jpg (682x1024, 188K)

Let's be real here. If you could make a fortune by selling your bath water and taking pics of yourself, you would do it.
Hell I would milk those online spergs.

Attached: 306251.jpg (1106x1400, 258K)

Is it true it is a tranny?

We should ban people for being this much of a faggot. Actual gay people aren't this gay.

>work towards meeting her irl
That's were you're wrong kiddo

if you were to enlist in the armed forces, would you be Major Woody or Private Parts?

Pathetic. Go outside. There's plenty slim girls like her for free. Unless you're a fucking creep which is most likely the case

>inb4 murder suicide

could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

Same here.

enjoy. remember it is always best to pick up refrigerated milk as opposed to having it sent frozen to you. mommy's milkies can take on a taste of acetone after it has defrosted from a frozen state. be sure to warm mommy's milkies up to body temperature before ingesting her as well, it makes the experience much more cohesive and satisfying. milkies is very nutritious for a growing boy. grassy tastes are very common, though i have had milkies that run the gamut from slighty sour to tasting like straight up cum.

Like you're going to meet her IRL.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

what about shower water? i don't take baths

Where I live they are all either jail bait or 300 pound behemoths. Can't win.

could god take a shit so big that even he himself would feel gay for having passed it?

thanks for the tips. I would have never known that the taste changes after its frozen. Ive only ever had my wifes breast milk, which like you mentioned, tasted of canteloupe and since then, ive been obssessed with getting more. Which flavor do you prefer?

iunno, did you feel gay afterwards?

This fills me with sorrow and pity.

i prefer the kind of meaty and robust flavors. women that you can tell enjoy a big juicy ham steak and a glass of scotch. nothing turns me on like tasting pork tenderloin with a peach glaze and a shot of jameson straight from the tit that enjoyed it while she runs her fingers through my hair and tells me i'm being a very good boy.

Any proof this is a dude?

Is god willing to take the gay shit but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent but still gay
Is he able but not willing?
Then he is not gay
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh have the gay shit?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

why do these fags loike this chick she isnt really cute at all

because i want to eat her big stinky dookie deed and jerk off with her bra while she watches and laughs and encourages me to make cummie wummies

....wow

Those beaver teeth......

do you is are have problem with goddess of make fuck?

Attached: 1560340546147.jpg (683x683, 135K)

Her has a cock so its a he

prove it, foreskin muncher of great voracity

And how

Im not a fag you go do it

Hot, but very gross

Chernobyl.

>why do you think Europe has gone completely bat shit insane.

i knew you were big fibber. eat my morning asshole and thank me for it, you big fibber

I downloaded and named it "Yallow fever cure". Also, no filters can fix #2 and #4 from last clip.

He is. He is the guy who went to sell peanuts at an antifa rally and almost got the shit kicked out of him. Vito is based as hell.

Attached: 1562117182927.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

>not putting word 'cross dressing' on that
way to miss low hanging fruit

Shill thread reported, nobody posts pics of her her u gotta pay goy

I just literally bout $100 worth of her soapy bathwater. I told her to fedex it 2st class. Cant wait.

Kys

ooohhhh you meant the shit-snickers fag?

I donated like $120 to the Mighty N9 shit, lost the key to download, and then I proceeded to buy the game full price because I'm a fucking idiot.
But donating thousands of dollars and literally buying bath water from a literal thot is pants on head retarded.

Attached: 1558364618555.gif (500x340, 768K)