Well Yea Forums, it's been six months of dating a very shy...

Well Yea Forums, it's been six months of dating a very shy, awkward but adorable girl from my six-form and we're finally having sex this weekend. No one is home, and she's at mine all weekend. We both really want to.

We're both 18, so pls no ban.

Any advice? (pic unrelated)

Attached: melon.png (749x650, 341K)

choke her, girls like that

Eat her cunt as hard as the last traces of yogurt of a vase

I don't think she'd like that.
I've fingered her a few times, and she's disgusted by her own bodily fluids. Always makes me wash my hands straight away after

You literally found such a keeper, don't fuck this up

>as long as she swallows

My only advice is to try to last as long as you can
Don't be no 2 pump chump

Find a way to tell her to shave/trim her bush. Shy girls have an unkempt pussy 100% of the time, especially at that age. Also are often not the best with hygiene down there a lot of the time. Nobody has ever been there or had the talk with them. Have the talk beforehand and it’ll make it hotter/ less embarrassing afterwards. She will feel like you didn’t enjoy her body if you have the talk afterwards.

Oh and jack off before she arrives, it’ll make you last longer.

Ask to see her melons, then look at them thoughtfully

Go slowly. Use lube. Enjoy.

Well, make sure to remember the foreplay, and accept the fact you probably won't be amazing if this is your first time. Just have fun and try not to give into pressure too much. If it's bad, it'll get better later on.

Her pussy is lower than you think.

Don't jackhammer your fingers in there.

Dont cum in her

Jesus Christ wait until you have real problems newfag

even if you have her all weekend the actual sex is only going to last maybe an hour tops so don't focus on that when it's not happening, try to actually have fun outside of that & give her a reason to keep coming back

Man cool it with the angst mr. durst, no one cares about how hard your life is.

>literally
stop using this word, you don't know what it means

cuddle, strip her, foreplay, fuck her slow then maybe speed things up, keep her close, don't nut inside her.

most important: enjoy her company

glhf user, you're gonna make it

>cuddle
Get a load of this faggot.

Start edging so you blow a huge load.

okay buddy retard

samefag spotted btw

Make her eat all the eggs.

no u

Nevermind that, please tell us more about your cuddle-and-slow-fuck technique. We must learn the ways.

I literally know what it means.

it's literally just a next level of foreplay; you're just building intimacy (assuming OP cares about that)

>cuddle-and-slow-fuck
>building intimacy
I genuienly hope you are baiting OP for your own sake kiddo.

This. Dude THIS. Bring up how you’re shaving your junk because no one likes pubes in their mouth. Most good girls I’ve been with had no idea because how would they?

wtf bro why would i bait you?????

Fuck that. Always cum inside

No wonder you have such shit luck with women. You gotta work up to soulless dirty sex. For a young girl, the first time being loving and romantic, taking your time, and sensual roleplay heightens the experience greatly. From that foundation you can build to good, hard fucking. But try that the first time both people have sex is a recipe for terrible sex.