Why do white guys love asian girls so much?

Why do white guys love asian girls so much?

Attached: wmaf.jpg (391x295, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/52631/the-myth-of-yellow-fever
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Asians are God tier

Because they're the best of both worlds.

Because they are intelligent, slim and fit just like white people unlike niggers and arabs

Its more like why do everyone love Daryl so much?

Look at the modern white woman and that question answers itself

It's a mystery!

Attached: 7bf3628b069c8e41ebd7c7d346b07e78.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Attached: 1562173349983.jpg (750x715, 355K)

because they are fucking sexy

Attached: y200mu1zb0j01.png (507x900, 598K)

I have always preferred Asian women over white women. Not only are they more attractive but are far more mature and intelligent than white drama queens.

Nah, totally overrated. I have exp in this. First the culture. Your kitchen will smell weird all the time. Ya azn girl spends more time doing azn food than sitting on ya crotch. Also this thing with respecting the ghost ancestors lmao and gifting things too imaginary ancestors who are around you. Third: i hate dark pussy fourth: they can look good tho but they know dam well their pricetag fucking christ so cant really trick them into free sex. Also cant have a pet with an azn gf. U never know when you come home and if your pet still alive or boiled and served on a plate to u. Also they eat so spicy i wonder if they do it so white men starve and they get the major chunk of nutrients from a meal cuz i cant fucking eat it withput burning my mouth and then my anus

They're pretty good looking, and they age really well. My side chick is like 45, but has the body of a 25 year old, and can last all night. When I was in my mid 20s, I was fucking a half french/half japanese chick 12 years older, and didn't know it until I checked her ID one night when she was showering. They're freakier than white girls on average, and they tend to be submissive and great in the sack.

Attached: 000.jpg (749x1095, 144K)

I remember that girl went to the community college near where I live. Jersey slut all the way.

Hot af

Because they're still act like a real women no matter of this rad feminism bullshit.

easy pussy

theyre so cute imo. i think they behave and look like little girls with their high pitched voices and that clicks the pedo in everyone

I fuckin hate Asians

Sicy Asian food is fucking awesome. At least she's in the kitchen. Who the fuck wants a pet anyway. And you can rape an Asian wife without consequences.

They hate you back...

I don't. Most are annoying and disgusting

They cute af

Asian women are like dogs, white women are like dogs (black women are like chimpanzees with down syndrome but that's another story)

Sounds more like classic projection.

*white women are like cats (cats are shit)

is that Daryl?

You people have no real experience in this matter. Fact is most asian girls have a lot of baggage from their parents, however are usually going into good career fields, are mature, and personally I find their features very attractive. Something about the contrast WMAF is so beautiful and something about having sex with someone different and bursting a load in them just feels so natural and right.

well yeah but did you know that chubby Jap goth trap was even a thing ? i didn't

Attached: 005-1116WhitbyGothWeekend.jpg (960x720, 254K)

Because Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

They're cute, they're soft, they don't have half the baggage white girls do and most of them have a hobby or enjoy activities which is rare for women.

People always talk of yellow fever and white guys liking asian women so much, but they don't talk about asian women having white fever. Tons of asian women love white cock. Just travel through Asia and you will see. A lot of women are obsessed with whiteness. Many countries there see light skin as a sign of status. Products to whiten your skin are very popular. Here is a great article explaining this:

returnofkings.com/52631/the-myth-of-yellow-fever