>Get into car still crying
>He doesnt talk to me anymore
>delete Tinder
>I will never be in a relationship
>tfw
What do i do Yea Forums

Attached: fem.png (138x144, 44K)

well for starters tits or gtfo

Attached: whatthefuckfren.png (656x527, 31K)

Usually a one foot difference is a good cutoff point. Or just get really good at giving head.

You'll heal from it. But yeah, that was a bit too much at once. Just give it some time and you can try tindr later. Just gotta be prepared for another time. Maybe using bigger toys, etc. Etc.

I think I am decent, he stopped me and just wanted to go straight to missionary

Cute larp

I like you, i wish you good luck in this shit board

Nice LARP, but on the 2% you’re for real, all you have to do is take is slower next time. Vaginas can accommodate a fist, a foot, two hands, wine bottles, etc. Stop pretending some chad dick is some insurmountable obstacle. It’s cringy and reeks of immaturity.

>Waaaa i took a real dick
>Waaaa I was too shy with the real dick in me
>Waaaa im too fucking sad for him

Lmfao you retard it just means you're into manlets... Welcome to the club

Then yeah, it's a good idea to learn your limits. If the bleeding isn't a deeper medical issue then you need to start aiming a bit lower. There's plenty of guys that are into short girls so you won't have that hard of a time.

i didn't know traps could get fucked in the missionary position

>missionary
You didn't need that pervert anyway

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Youve never fucked a girl have you

Get better at footjobs

Okay that is never happening to em Ill tell you that now, zero interest in that. I just havent experimented sexually really, college was all work no play

Fucking lmao, I wrecked a small brunette from tinder and she bled all over my covers. She was some artistic chick wearing fishnets under her torn jeans, but she was pretty embarrassed and we havent talked since then.

Was it you OP?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: beth.jpg (720x960, 160K)

What I’m saying is, vaginas can accommodate things that are way bigger than any dick, therefore, just take it slower next time.

Post pics

This got me hard.

I dont wanna be rude.

But you really need to post tits. Or GTFO.

Attached: explaintits.png (1254x261, 102K)

I guess she chose to GTFO.

Femanon here
6~6.5 inch dick is my sweetspot. I wouldn't want to take anything over 7 inches or under 5 inches

Attached: 1535852586857m.jpg (1024x983, 84K)

noone gives a shit, take your roast beef somewhere else

Rough life roastie. You will find your man someday.

>femanon here

Attached: tumblr_ldxfbhzy371qeacv5o1_500.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Thanks Satan. Is he tall, red and horny?

sounds like a horrible experience

perhaps you could offer her a nice bowl of eggs to console her in this difficult time

Attached: UFXGWT6.jpg (502x466, 34K)

>9 inches long 2 Wide
what the fuck does he have, a spaghetti noodle?

Femanon here 12 inches is my sweet spot

Picture of you taking 12" please. Its for my research.

No matter what anyone tells you, no woman can take a big dick without warming up first and it not be extremely painful. Owners of big dicks need to respect their weapon and use it sensibly.
I've never understood really small women going for big men. I would never date a small woman because I know she would struggle to take it and neither of us would have a very good time. Munchkins need to stay in their lane.

SAGE

Attached: bbc.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Femanon here
I'm 5'1" 93 lbs, and I regularly take a massive fourteen inch black cock on the regular

No one stops a decent blow job in progress

How tall are you?

I'm also a femanon, and I hate big dicks. I'm 6'1" and I specifically seek out guys with with dicks that are between 4.5 and 6 inches. Also I like guys that are like 5'8"

You be a Cuckold then

Am femanon but from Asia and y’all are using inch and feet’s instead of the metric system confuses me
I really liked the idea of having a tall and huge boyfriend but reading this seems a bit too scary

Attached: D0C589AF-17EC-413E-A88A-6B20F7CE2869.jpg (470x313, 45K)