Is this a political move on the tax payer dollar?

Is this a political move on the tax payer dollar?

Attached: MAGA.jpg (1189x620, 205K)

egotistical move

According to the MSM yes; but only because Trump is president. Any other president, it would be a "Celebration of America"

how many other presidents wanted tanks for a parade?

I dunno. I seem to recall Bush doing it back in the 90's (if I recall, there were missiles and a flyover too)

>end of war
>still got criticized

>tax payer dollar

funny,you didnt seem to care the tax payer dollars were funding you parasites healhcare

well,bush isnt a draft dodger like trump

>hurr durr,media bad.orange man good

its been almost 4 years and you retards still dont quite get why nobody(even your own party)likes you

maybe bathhouse barry obama could of gotten his kenyan lover for a parade.since we know how much democrats love the gay community

well hey, at least that wouldn't cost taxpayers anywhere from a million up.

>boo hoo,orange man's parade cost the tax payers money.even though my black president did the same thing with his healthcare and i could of cared less about it

how come americans only criticize stuff when one party does it?

>trying to get people healthcare coverage(to save tax payers money)
>military parade(to inflate one's ego)
why do you think it is similar?

>save tax payers money

really? tax payers didnt want your handout,cry more libtard

also,people had healthcare coverage.it magically disapeered because your nigger boy wanted more people to take his shitty handout that nobody except the welfare abusers wanted

regardless,i dont support a draft dodger getting the right to have a military parade and i dont support free healthcare either.get a job,get decent health insurance and contribute to society instead of leeching off society with your "gibs me dat"

JFK wanted a roclet

Attached: 4thparade.jpg (594x461, 205K)

do you need me to explain why getting people preventative coverage ends up saving the taxpayers money from hospital write-offs, death benefits, and disability?

ay for inaugurations, not 4th of jewlie parades

Wait. An inauguration celebrates one person winning the presidency. A 4th of July parade celebrates the country's birth.

JFK was a faggot, hence the missile to make his dick look bigger.
I am a bit annoyed by the parade because only people with insecurity need to posture. Should've held a big fair or a bigger firework show instead.

and the cold war was a time that presidents could be fine to act like strongman because anyone that disagreed with sucking uncle sam's dick was a communist.

it was for Eisenhower too ye know

Not enough.

I like how saying an objective fact means you support Trump. Not a trump tard but the media has beeen clearly biased against him since day one.

Same today. All the whinny fucks are is soyboy communist traitors.

you can keep telling yourself that, maybe they just like enjoying their freedom.

>Eisenhower
Didn't nuke Moscow when he had a chance. SMH

They are whining about a parade to celebrate the independence because it takes away from their communist takeover of America. They have no love of or any concept of freedom.

they are whining about fruition of the militaristic implications of an ego-driven idea that was formed in france. you can absolutely love this country without dickriding the MIC