I think my girl has been sending her coworkers nude photos...

I think my girl has been sending her coworkers nude photos. She likes me to take photos of her and then jokes about sending them to guys. I thought nothing of it at first but now I’m seeing more text data on the phone bill and a lot more secretive. She also started dressing more skimpy to work. b what I do?

Attached: D9A28068-EAE4-4740-9F92-26CA7976F153.jpg (728x1141, 163K)

If she like to show them, then let's see everything

OP its fairly simple, all you have to do is print pictures of her naked (face included of course) and post it around the office she works at, if she was sending pictures she wouldn't know it was you as she's already sent it to various other male members in the office, thus you're safe from suspicion.

Looks like op wont deliver

Chill bro it's not worth it and its selfish your family doesnt deserve it

Deal with your own creation.

She works at a auto mechanic shop so it’s pretty much all men she works with.
Was thinking about inviting them all over for a bbq and seeing how she acts

Attached: 3B02F287-774E-4E9F-8A8B-3D6CCEB844E7.jpg (776x2222, 286K)

Every, fucking, day with this. Go away

Mind if I come by and grab that USP right after you do it?

let me see her ass, also how does she dress around then?

OP I'd suggest putting hidden cameras around the house if you do the BBQ idea, leave the house mid-BBQ to buy extra sauce, return in 20 or so minutes, review security footage and bingo. Slut caught red handed.

all women are whores surprise surprise...you dont think she fucked every single guy in the auto repair bay yet your stupid...and this my dumb nigger friend is why woman belong in the kitchen

Attached: 1562170653862.jpg (236x213, 4K)

>being this much of an incel

I got a few texts from one coworker when i worked at a call center. They were nice shots, definite thicc milf. Then she sends me a why don't you say anything text. I texted back tjat i would meet her at a bar after work. She shows at the bar, looks at me like 5 times, and walks back out. I text her. She says no she didn't see me. You said Hi to me. She texts back, "Is this user?" Yeah, what's your malfunction? Silence. Next day she isn't at work, or a week later. I text her ," What did I do?" The answer shocked me. She had gotten the number she was texting to from a coworker, she thought she was texting him. All those pics were for him, he apparently didn't have the guts to tell her he wasn't interested. I said i would delete the pics. You don't have if you like them user. I said i would rather see pics she knew i would be seeing. Instead, she invited me over and i got to play with her naked. My cock never felt so good. The other dude, let's just say he couldn't be fired for what he did, but a few of the managers made his life so suck he quit.

photos of her?

These are the kind of outfits she wears to the shop
Also started put fake eyelashes on too

Attached: 2311FF0A-FE4D-401D-ABBC-1AAA2525FE46.jpg (1097x1473, 269K)

More please

shes up to something , thats not a "profesional" outfit , she wants attention

rape her then dump her

She asked me if I would be upset if she sent this one to her boss. Apparently he’s trying to get her to model with some of the cars that come through the shop. And she wanted to show him what she got.

Attached: 4F7D5800-FAFD-4E46-B4ED-F5257814D3B6.jpg (564x2226, 208K)

op im sorry you're fucking retarded that you're still with this bitch, just leave her and move on

yeah they all want to ram their pistons in her pussy. can't blame them though

Definitely can’t blame them
A few of my friends have seen her naked at a poker night I had. Only stipulation for to stay with us was to wear a bikini and stripper heels and serve us drinks. She ended up in just the red heels

Attached: 9D6CBC21-AAAF-49BA-91DF-A1F32D3B93E7.jpg (880x2242, 302K)

Welcome to /U/ (Discord Application on PC or Phone)

Rules on discord? What is this fucking reddit?
Get in here you faggots, the water is fine.

We got it all, filled with
>e-girls >faggots >Shitposts >VC >Hentai >Rates >Niggers >Fascists >Normiefags >Ass >Titties

and it's all NSFW only, post whatever you want, maybe even break the rules
Who fucking cares, we sure dont.

s9nrATH (Discord),

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 23 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 89K)

haha lucky friends. keep posting her

Guy, your lady wants you to run a train on her with your boys. You should talk to her about passing her around at poker or a bbq

HAHAHAHA Fucking loser! She’s getting dicked down by alphas while you tug on your little pecker to the thought of her cheating hahahahah

From behind
Out side in the garden

Attached: 373BC094-7E37-4CC7-9629-CBBAFF436DAE.jpg (703x2175, 489K)

nice ass, got more of her pussy?

Ready for action

Attached: E2C8B0E1-2A4A-416C-9753-01EC8EAABE54.jpg (813x1891, 392K)

total gangbang material, for sure

OP you need to dick her down better. My ex started dressing more skimpy when I stopped caring about fucking her

any pussy close ups?

Not sure who took this one, I don’t have a red truck
She randomly sent it to me

Attached: 242BC319-4DBD-4DC8-9A68-BDA997373F38.jpg (956x2189, 366K)

Lol you're an incel. Nudes you didn't take are a red-flag. Wanting attention by dressing slutty...red-flag. Jokes about sending nudes to other dudes? Not funny and red-flag. Grow a pair and search her phone. If she won't give you passcode or access she is hiding something. Cut her loose and post face pics!

Attached: FC1D8EED-A603-4955-96FD-207BCC80AA80.gif (492x342, 792K)

Can we get some thong pics?!

oh look its this thread again

More ass pics of her please

rage fuck her into submission...she'll be good after that

Attached: 6887796F-B1AE-472B-8DC1-C48EEE6BE973.jpg (734x2232, 283K)

More ass pics

Dude, your girl is sexy as fuck, so you'd better be careful and watch her closely. Do you have Kik? If so, feel free to message me on Kik at LittleHooptie and I can tell you about an idea I have that might help you figure out if she's cheating on you. Or, let me know a way to message you privately outside of this trhead. It's up to you.

Premium bait! Or you can just accept you are the cuck.

Just imagine Jose the journeyman automotive tech gliding his greasy hands up her thighs, then raising her business-professional skirt - and slipping his fingers into her pussy.

Attached: Mechanic-Hands.png (1920x1080, 627K)

Imagine the 20 year old fuck-up detailer who drives a riced out Honda to work pressing her body against the wall, and ripping her shirt down to her stomach.

Attached: medium_1ddabdeaac18ef815422d0747214bdc8.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Why don't you just gangbang. She's hinting at you that she's a whore. She's sent pictures. She's been seen naked and didn't even ask twice to be naked in front of them. She's begging you for a gang bang.

She’s a show off

Attached: 8D0743FD-9650-4877-B179-6521D39C8C21.jpg (1000x1087, 216K)

this
totally this

Once in a lifetime opportunity. This is the time to shoot your shot.

Definitely needs to be split roasted

Attached: FBDC12F9-E5EB-4EF7-9AC8-46C514E956AC.jpg (767x2202, 241K)

That face
What drugs is she into?

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002107.png (500x522, 64K)

She's turned you into a cuck my dude. Shes probably fucking anything that will give her attention. And trust me someone like her working in a shop? You know all the guys are talking about her, and they wouldn't think twice about dicking her down. You're to late man, she's already fucking other guys.

When you bust her fucking niggers, you should cave in her skull with a camshaft.

I know this girl from Barberton lol

>tfw your girl trades down out from you to a wetback grease monkey
If you necked yourself, OP, we would understand

Attached: 6F13EC63-5A3D-4760-985E-D586F93FBC8B.gif (200x200, 649K)

Why are you so insecure about black people?

They're trash who should have never had their chains taken off.