You know this is how it is

You know this is how it is

Attached: orange man.jpg (672x775, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it make you upset that "black man bad" is backed by centuries of evidence in almost every country in the world including their own Homelands?
And "orange man bad" in comparison is just a few year old saying created by manlets and dykes?

Attached: received_2822034127823170.jpg (750x744, 72K)

Not American, but I'd say having a President act in the best interests of his countrymen would be the value of his I'd support

most forced meme ever...

it always goes both ways
just matters who points it out first

Oy vey

Low energy troll bruh..

Attached: trump-being-given-the-ellis-lsland-award-in-1989-for-9691365.png (500x522, 127K)

Do you support hillary or just hate trump?

for you maybe

Low quality bait

Whichever way CNN tells me to think that week

I want to agree with you, but that fucking watermark

Attached: Turkey is ISIS.jpg (841x960, 101K)

git

The feral, bestial Negro sub-species is a destroyer, not a creator. Any country infested/infected with the evil vile savages will have above-the-norm crime rates and a lesser quality of life. Within the USA the savages are America's Bane. What is required is a successful military coup allowing the deportation of, at the least, the ghetto thug 85 IQ cohort along with the lazy worthless hands outstretched screeching akin to chimps for taxpayer-paid gimmedats contingent then oust the brainwashed baboons spewing their implanted rhetoric demanding reparations. Screw that. Repatriate. Off to sub-Saharan Africa where the feral fiends belong. Any of the filth slithering back into USA territory will hang where they are found. Sentence is immediate.

Attached: 1497340817837s.jpg (600x600, 18K)

left can't meme

DOW closed at a record high yesterday.

Thats such a bad forced meme
Even for the left
Has to be b8

>"can you believe that lefties hate trump not because of his ethnic background but because of his actions and decisions?"

Attached: 1526286611799.jpg (505x567, 43K)

The US is suffering more than China is.
The influx of migrants on the border is the result of threats for immediate closure of the border.
It has been stated that had he not been the president, he would have been charged with obstruction of justice.
He is not acting in their best interests.

Hillary wanted to build a barrier around Mexico too retard

yikes. what the hell have you been reading?

Actually it was never stated that. The main thing that was stated is that a sitting president hasn't been charged, and the investigation was done currently incase theres something to go after him when he leaves office. BTW you can't obstruct justice for a crime you didn't commit =^)

>inb4 guaranteed CNN tier reply

It's what's referred to as exponential growth. Obama had begun significant improvements on the countries economy, and year after year there was a larger increase than the previous due to the fact that with more goods produced and sold, you could produce and sell even more the following year. Statistics also show that as the term of a current president ends, growth has a significant decrease. With Donald Trump being the most likely candidate, growth decreased by 1.6%. Whereas the first black president, in a country still under heavy belief that any non white people shouldn't be there, decreased by only 2%. Trump is also inflating his numbers by spending money you don't have, and increasing national debt.

Wait, you're telling me that I can go become a millionaire by fucking up crime scenes, since i can't obstruct justice?

Building a barrier isn't the same thing as telling people that if they don't arrive in the next year, they will never get in.

Anyone who supports a physical barrier needs to be executed anyways.

>Improvements during Obama's term are because of Obama
>Improvements after Obama's term are still because of Obama
>Trump isn't responsible until the next economic downturn, then it's 100% his fault
Liberal logic
Not even once

The border crisis...is because...he wants to close...the border.

Tens of thousands of people, fleeing their shithole countries, because of gang and government violence. Crossing the fucking oceans. They all decided to rush the border because it might get closed?

I can see why you might think that, but it's retarded.

What's amazing is, people like you can vote.

How hard do these shills have to work now Trump is bringing peace and halting the industrial war complex

Attached: 1561815504131.jpg (276x276, 41K)

So you want Hillary executed and Trump, then don't vote at all, and don't get into politics.

That isn't what I said at all. But you know how it is, republicans are mindless.
Why don't we go further back now, dipshit?

2004-2008 was a downward trend. Decreasing by 0.3,0.6,1,2%. And would you look at that, it's almost a decrease by a factor of 2 each year. The years before that were a little bit better, but you're starting to push it if you try to claim that the second to last term is what's causing the upward trend during a current term.

2009, comes around, there's the decrease that shows in each new term, and immediately jumps back to an increase of 5%. Followed by a fluctuating growth, and ending having been on a steady increase from the time Obama became president until he left office. Trump getting into office didn't have to deal with fixing the economy to begin with. He could focus on keeping it stable and aiming for improvements.

In the end, he still spent money you didn't have to pad his numbers.

People like me don't live in shithole countries like the US actually :). What civilized country still has a single idiot in charge of every aspect of a nation regardless of his understanding?

Donald Trump has said 5276 false things as U.S. president, and repeated these lies hundreds of times.

projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/index.html

They know he's full of shit, but they just play stupid because they like the racism.

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: Fig-5.jpg (850x591, 46K)

"Bringing peace" as he leaves the country on the verge of war, and puts Iran in a position to demand more favorable conditions on any form of nuclear deal.

>2009, comes around, there's the decrease that shows in each new term, and immediately jumps back to an increase of 5%
So that would be because of dubya according to your reasoning.
Thanks for clarifying

No. Had it been on an upward trend, yes. That would have been the case. I don't care about Obama. I don't even care about your politics. But seeing you idiots argue over things you don't understand is cringey.

>peace with NK
>full diplomacy on Syria

I suppose not all presidents can drone bomb Yemeni hospitals like Obama, the Godking

>I don't care about politics
>But the health of the economy is directly related to the political affiliation of the president
>Remember, any growth is because of the most recent Democrat
>If u don't agree then ur dum

What's with you republicans always making it about some orange moron against a nigger?

I didn't actually look at any statistics besides Obama. Is it actually true that every republican has left the economy on a downward trend like you said?

a whole generation is like this

Attached: 1562149439092.png (500x507, 78K)

>can't understand ridicule
Liberal confirmed. And here I thought you didn't care about politics

Attached: 1bf6d318ee6081668f251ecbd70148c2.jpg (3508x2480, 1.47M)

Ok pantifa sissy faggot degenerate

Remember how he closed Gitmo?

Democrats, so many promises, no delivery.

Are you a bot? You aren't really saying anything that furthers the conversation, just spewing bullshit now.

Basically, since you couldn't understand it, what decides on whether the previous president was the cause for improvement is whether the presidency showed an upwards or downwards trend in GDP growth. I'm not from your shithole of a country, and I would never want to live somewhere that one guy can determine everything about the country, because that's just stupid. Bush showed downwards trend by the end of his presidency. Obama showed upwards. Trump is showing upwards but not at the rate of growth obama did. When you people learn to not take that us vs them mentality, maybe your country can improve.

Thanks for proving the point

>Here's a definite trend that correlates the political affiliation of the president with economic health
>based on the last two presidents only
>I didn't look any farther back than that
>and I totally don't care about politics, as evidenced by my partisan opinion
And you accuse me of being a bot. Top kek m8

They're paid to post endlessly, so they work the same amount no matter what or where they're posting.
The rest of what you said is delusional nonsense
You are just making their job easier saying retarded shit like that

> It has been stated that
If you are a leftist who doesn't care about the truth, you can and will state anything you like. The problem you have is with it not being true. Or worse, it being true, but it not actually being bad. For example, separating children from their "parents" at the border. To save them from being raped by child traffickers and keep them out of prison when their parents are convicted of crimes. You also act like it's his fault the kids are being separated, rather than it being the fault of the adults who included them in the illegal activities.

because it dont sell, media needs money so it cannot be truly trusted

Just by having nukes they are in a position to demand whatever the fuck they want.
They already have them, they are in the power position for negotiating since the only way they can agree to a deal is by choice, so they get to choose the terms

Attached: wrong.jpg (962x698, 217K)

The first line was right
The rest is accurately explained in your macro image