Hi, i got a problem, my mom passed away last year and she left lots of animals, im her only child...

Hi, i got a problem, my mom passed away last year and she left lots of animals, im her only child. Now i have 3 elder dogs and 3 cats, the cats are not the problem because they are so independent but the dogs they are pissing and shiting all day long. I know that is cruel but i cant take care of them. what can id do with them?

Attached: senior-dog-exercise.jpg (305x202, 18K)

someone there?

You need to find them a new home in the afterlife.

Do you have freinds and family that are actively aware of these animals? If so ask if they want a dog or not. Hopefully they aren't particularly attached to you as they mostly lived with your mom and haven't adjusted yet. If nobody knows about the animals then that's better yet. If you live near a large wooded area you can take each one by one into it and shoot them there. (Hopefully you have a gun) depending on the state nobody will care about gunshots coming from the woods. Make sure to remove all collars before hand to.

This is how detached from their feelings the americans are.

If you live in a city it's a bit more difficult but still possible. If it's a small or medium size dog you can just choke it to death in your house. People might hear the wimpering or howeling but nobody would call police over that. Make sure your legs rap around the dogs stomach in front of the hind legs with your dominant arm on the neck the same way you would choke a normal person. It will squrm ALOT so hold as tight as you can as long as you can. Even and especially if it stops moving. Dogs are weak against grappling techniques but they are always stronger then they look so if your not sure you can handle it then you can't. Always be cautious.

Americunts

You can also put them all in a car if you have a garage and hook up some tubing from the exhaust to a partially open window to asphyxiate them. Really classic. Turn ac off and all that jazz. Be sure to take each one and move to your bathtub along with something to drive into it's brain. A knife, hammer and nails (use multiple) mabye pencils like John wick? Never tried it but might work. Get a rock and go through the ear. Make sure you stick the body in multiple black trashbags for extra protection from tears. Bring the bags somewhere in the city where you know there are no cameras and drop it off easy pz.

I dont know what else i expected from this terrible place

If you have a hammer, preferably one used for forging metal but any will do, just bring the dog somewhere easy to clean like a bathroom, and hit it on the head as hard as you possibly can. Just make sure you don't miss lol. Few more wacks to make sure it's dead and then stuff it in a trash bag. This might not work well for multiple dogs though since the next one will likely smell what went down and act nervous or panic.

Just drop them at a shelter... Holy shit. Fr a shelter is the best place, get them out down if they are really in so much misery and so old

You need to be put in an asylum. Holy fuck dude.

Attached: 1558770474028.png (466x586, 103K)

If you can get ahold of a nitrogen or co2 tank and you have a very small room then first use towels to block under the door, then before you get the dogs test it by fitting the nozzle under the door, and staying inside untill a lit candle goes out and you can't keep it lit. Quickly exit, then stick the dogs in there and do the same thing for a few hours. Might be expensive but mabye worth it? Welding shops usually carry that stuff. Make sure floor is covered in plastic in case they shit everywhere. If you can get nitrogen your lucky because it's impossible to tell if it's the only thing in the air but co2 works good to. The dogs will likely panic though and scratch stuff but not for long.

I'm pretty sure Elder Dogs are capable of transmuting lead to gold. You should ask them about it.

If your not very strong or if it's a larger dog a good method is to use some handcuffs (you can buy BDSM handcuffs online) and very carefully handcuff the the front legs to the back legs rendering the animal immoble. Only works if the dog sleeps on its side and is a deep sleeper, but pretty entertaining if you can pull it off. Make sure you have all 4 legs in the cuffs before you actually tighten them and make sure your quick once everything's ready. You will want to quickly remove the cuffs and soothe the animal if it wakes up. Immediately get behind the dog and choke it with your arm. Look up grappling tutorials on YouTube first so you know how to best apply pressure. Luckily those methods work better on dogs because of there much longer jaws for a good and easy lock.

No clue on ur area OP but there are old dog shelters. I would put it into google and it'll show ya the nearest shelter atleast.

If the dog sleeps differently you can always use a ziptie and get it around its mouth. Dogs like other animals have strong muscles to bite but weak ones to open. Just make apsolutely sure that when you tighten the ziptie it will stay on and not shake off. Also make sure your already behind the animal to quickly grab it before it's head starts to shake. It's legs are still there to scratch you but that's nothing compared to a dog's bite.

If you live in the city and don't like the idea of chocking out your dog, a good option to go for is a tazer. I've never tried it myself but in theory you should be able to stun it long enough to get a good stab at it's neck or head or whatever other method you prefer. The nice thing is you can lure it into your bathtub for easy cleaning afterwords. Real neat stuff.

Also some advice if you do have a gun and can dispose of it in the woods. Make sure you use a larger caliber then a 22. Last time I tried that it just went between the eyes and didn't go deep enough to properly damage the brain so I had to wack it a whole bunch of times. Animals can be really tough sometimes.

Put an ad in the paper, explaining just like you explained here. I am sure someone will be happy to help.

It's very abnormal for a housebroken dog to revert to defecating and pissing in the house.

What are you feeding them? They need to be fed the same food every day. Consistently. Dogs don't handle changes to their diet very well.

Have you gotten them checked for worms at the vet?

When you leave the house, do you crate them? Are they crate trained? Lots of ways around this, but if you're not willing to put in the work then re homing them is your best bet.