I just found out my gf’s ex has a giant cock...

I just found out my gf’s ex has a giant cock. A mutual friend of ours hooked up with him yesterday and told me all about it and even showed me a picture. Wtf am I supposed to do? It is easily twice the size of mine. I feel like I’m being cucked. It’s not fair

Attached: 6A8E678D-53F7-42F8-A62B-FCCCD6411098.jpg (212x249, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spit.mixtape.moe/view/raw/72db71a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retard

Option #1 cry about it like a big baby

Option #2 KYS

Option #3 act like a grown up and stop looking at pictures of dicks. Who the fuck cares, are you into dicks?

Send pic of the dick

Fair is a word used by those who have less to demand what they think is theirs from those who have more. Your cock is small. Accept it. It cannot be changed with any amount of stretching, pumping, or pills. Embrace the single life, get a doll. Stop fretting over it cuz if you let it infect your mind it'll destroy your relationship

No. I didn’t want to see it but I thought my friend was fucking with me. It’s just he dated her before me and it’s just so much bigger than mine

So you just couldn't help yourself. Had to look at the picture of a dick.

Sounds like you caught the gay.

I didn’t she showed me because I kept telling her it was bullshit

Look mang, if he was that big, she probably found it awkward and uncomfortable.
Women don’t usually judge men based on their cocks, that’s largely an internet myth.
Just make the bitch cum any way you can, and have a solid relationship with her

If yours is not a micropenis, you are still in the race. Not every women can comfortable take such huge cocks. If such a cock hits the cervix many women would cry in agony. So be happy that you can dive deep instead of just dipping the tip.

grow up idiot
she's still with you even if his dick was bigger. so being a normal, logical man you should be able to realize that it's not all about dick size

this is true
my ex told me while drunk as fuck that her ex was bigger but uncomfortable, and I never had a problem giving her more than she needed
a close friend has said the same about some of her exes and hookups

It's ok OP. Just try not to picture his big meaty cock in your mind whenever you two have sex from now on.

Serious reply, you gotta move past this shit seriously. If your ex had bigger boobs, or a bigger ass then your current girlfriend would you dislike having sex with your current girlfriend? That's her situation. Like another guy said sometimes too big hurts, most girls dont like their cervix getting smashed.

Put it out of your mind or dont. It's up to you man this isnt a big deal. She isnt cheating on you, likes you, has sex with you. Stop thinking about it and let it go. Or break up and find a girl who's only had sex with guys smaller then you I guess. She better have those measurements ready to go in a list!

My friend told me how amazing it was though

Dude that’s bullshit. People like to say it doesn’t matter but everywhere you look on the internet it’s people talking about how bigger is better. Go on Reddit and look through some of the post on r sex. So many women on there talk about how much better big dicks are

i use a cock sleeve with my gf, we had a similar problem. She had a guy she use to hook up with before me and now she can`t cum unless I eat her or use a sleeve. You`ll get use to it

you're clearly lost
again, get over it

I want to but I can’t stop thinking about it.

are you good at eating pussy? my gf likes getting eaten out more than getting fucked anyway, She says she can cum more and isn`t sore the next day for yoga.

>cant stop thinking about dick
maybe you're gaye

>Go on Reddit
I see your problem user

Weve given you plenty of reasons not to worry about it. If you wont listen or try to reframe your way of thinking theres nothing here for you.

You will never please her the same way. Accept it, there is nothing you can do about it.

Be aware that you will please her in ways that he never will. Stop thinking of stupid shit. If she wants a big cock, she will get one.
If you are insecure, talk about it.

I got a fat cock, but had really low self esteem for the majority of of my sexually active life. Met countless beautiful, sexy women who end up, marrying or pregnant by a guy with a micropenis. I blow their fucking mind and pussy when they get fucked by me. Use what you have and enjoy life bitch.

I find this to be emasculating, humiliating & compensatory, and as you said dehumanizing. I mean the thing about this is that this piece of "advice" basically says your penis doesn't matter and is useless. But I DO want it to matter. I want it to be a pleasurable part of the experience along with oral and the other stuff. Also there's nothing stopping a big dick learning oral and he has the dick as well. I can never compete with that ever.

learn to fall in line bitch, learn to eat pussy and at least youll maybe get to use your little dick every once in a while

Have some confidence for once in your fucking life. If you are regularly fucking your girl than you shouldn't worry about things you can't change.

Attached: 1200px-Stalinman.png (1200x1449, 1.34M)

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

sAZU

Attached: 1562232564.701.jpg (1239x1788, 1.05M)

Just kill the whore and move on.

Based

You sound like a redittard rn

Obviously she doesn’t care that much because she’s with you dumbass

Fuck the ex to assert dominance.

Don't worry about shit like that. Not trying to flex the size of my dick but my ex told me to my face she prefers sex with her new bf cuz he was smaller. Some girls like their shit stretched open some just want to get fucked. Besides it's her ex. If his x2 size cock couldn't keep her in a relationship with him she ain't about it

bro shut the fuck up and get over it. ex. hes her EX as in not her current. fucking hell dude, if you want to cry have her cuck you so youll have a real reason to be bitching like this. jesus.

Attached: 1BBEDD78-CBE5-4350-94F5-C15652E73AE6.jpg (1241x1782, 299K)

You call your hand your girlfriend? Faggot

discord.plus\\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:wcw76jyfa

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 27K)

discord.plus\\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:yhzirn2nt5

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 27K)

Today is the day, I'm ending it early in the morning before my parents wake up. I haven't slept in about 30 hours.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you for the fun times. I'll start it in roughly 45 minutes. yk

Live stream link + explanation:

Attached: 1562235455.483.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Your story sounds like complete bullshit. You expect us to believe that you have a mutual female friend that hooked up your you gf's ex and decided to knowingly brag about it to you and send you pics of this dude's jumbo jet dong?
Not sure what you're getting out of it but have fun larping.

Dont fret op. I got a 6 incher and have managed to dick punch a cervix or 2. Its about how you use it. I've literally fucked 2 dozen chicks at least even some deep throats and none have complained, even if they did i nutted in/on/arround them so who cares.

>spit.mixtape.moe/view/raw/72db71a8
I can't figure it out, where is the stream?
And why am i not allowed to chat?

why do you give a shit about her ex she's investing her time emotions and thoughts on you and your slightly less adequate dick now and not him and his babies arm holding an apple. if she's riding you and making animal sounds and her pussy sounds like a bowl of mac and cheese being stirred what does her ex matter?

Today is the day, I'm ending it early in the morning before my parents wake up. I haven't slept in about 30 hours.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you for the fun times. I'll start it in roughly 45 minutes. QF

Live stream link + explanation:

Attached: 1562236829.279.jpg (360x640, 80K)

If you're going to cry over something that is impossible to change, you'll achieve nothing except depressing further. Focus on the things you're in control of, such as being a better bf than her ex.

Just date a virgin; sluts are too much trouble.