Story time Yea Forums - pic related

Story time Yea Forums - pic related

Want to drop a story about my first sexual experience with the family dog.

Attached: Zack.png (266x189, 112K)

So, i havent told a soul about this before, but I thought I'd write it down because it's a hot story and i might want to share it someday. My first serious sexual experience was when I was 15, and that was with one of my friends dog, a Irish setter named Zack. Zack was about 4 years old and had black and white spots, short hair, and probably weighed about 100 lbs or so. I was a skinny white boy myself, 15 as I've said and short brown hair, eyes, athletic, and about 130 lbs soaking wet. I was kind of a girly kid but liked the normal girls around my age, and thought of myself as straight when i gave it any thought. I'd been to second or third base with a few chicks but hadnt gone all the way yet due to nervousness or being a little scared, honestly.

So one hot summer night when I was 15 i was in my friends garage, which is where we all used to hang out and smoke weed. Couple of couches, couple of flourescent lights on the celing, concrete floor, and two cars parked in there too. Everyone had gone to bed in the house and I was out on one of the couches reading a book. Garage doors closed and no real way in besides a side door Zack used to get to his bed in the garage. It must have been about 2 in the morning and about 90 degrees, and i was just wearing a pair of swim trunks from earlier that day. I had been waiting to be alone and was easing out of my trunks to jerk off when i noticed Zack sitting a few feet away and wagging his tail while he looked at my dick. I paused and then, heart beating faster suddenly for some reason, finished taking my trunks off and sat back on the couch and spread my legs while i took myself in hand. Zack watched with interest as i stroked my instantly rock hard cock a few times, and when i glanced down i saw that a little red tip had started to come out of his thing too. Now, i had thought about sucking another dick too since i liked my own so much, and here was a way to try a real one without anyone ever being able to find out! It didnt matter it was a dog to me, and that has been my way with every crazy sex episode in my whole life. It's all about the moment and what feels good.

Want more guys? It gets pretty graphic..

I patted the couch next to me and Zack hopped up immediately, his face going directly to my crotch and giving my erect penis a quick lick to see what it tasted like. I shivered with pleasure and made him lay on his side and raise his leg up so i could see what he had for me. I reached out and touched the furry shaft with the inch of red poking out and gently wrapped my hand around it, giving it a soft squeeze and feeling Zack tense with pleasure. It didnt seem too large and my friend was obviously enjoying this, so i continued to stroke him up and down, holding on to the furry part and seeing and feeling the red end get bigger every second. My mouth started watering a little as i watched it grow just a few inches away from my face, and once it was a few inches long i gently wrapped my mouth around his cock for the very first time.

As i sucked i knelt naked on the concrete floor beside the couch, one hand drawing back the furry shaft so i could fit more of the rapidly growing dog cock in my mouth, and the other hand going to his balls and cupping them softly. He always had these huge balls that were flopping everywhere, and i took his delicious cock out of my mouth to go down and give those marble smooth nuts a long slow lick too. Then back to the 5 in long throbbing red thing that was Zack's penis now. At this point i was so turned on i couldnt think straight, my little adolecent cock was a iron bar between my legs and i may have already come once from the shiny stuff i could see on my tip, and Zack was steadily leaking cum into my mouth the whole time i went up and down on his shaft. I just kept swallowing over and over as i went along, too dazed to do anything else but suck for all I was worth.

After a few minutes of learning how to properly suck on my first penis, dog or otherwise, I became concious of my skinny ass sticking up behind me while i worked. I quickly remembered I stuck fingers up my ass all the time, as well as shower bottles, handles of various bathroom items, and more. Anything that might make me feel good i was willing to try. and this cock wasnt that big right? I thought of how I'd seen dogs do it in the past and got more and more excited as i sucked. I could have him fuck me like that, I bet he'd want to! So i backed off his erect penis slowly, heart pounding a mile a minute, and slowly pulled a dirty piece of carpet over to kneel on. While i was getting in position Zack hopped up, mouth open in a huge grin, and slurped me directly in the open mouth that had just left his cock. I soul kissed him for a minute, tongues wrapping around each other while we hungrily slurped at one anothers mouths, and as I kissed him i slipped my hand down his chest to that beautiful cock i had just left and stroked him slowly. I came to find out Zack loved this over the next few years, and I spent many nights with him standing over me while i lay naked beneath him, exploring each others mouths while i gently stroked him off, with sweet dog cum sprinking over my sweaty teenage body until i helplessly came all over myself too.

I backed up from the kiss and looked him in the eyes from a few inches away. "Do you want to fuck me?" I whispered, and he jumped up right away and hopped down off the couch to face me. I smiled, thinking that some language is universal. "Okay, just be gentle" i said, trusting him. I turned around on my hands and knees and assumed the position i had seen before, expecting a little pain and a little scared, but fucking horny as hell and past the point of any reason. Zack surprised me by sniffing my tight little asshole before anything else, and then starting to lick it. I groaned and arched my back while i pushed my ass back into his muzzle, never having felt anything like this before. He licked it a few more times for me while i shuddered, and then mounted my ass without any further warning, paws scrabbling for purchase. A jolt of excitement went through me, This was it! I spread my knees as far apart as i could to make my ass low enough for him and lowered my body to the ground while his front paws settled on my hips. I could feel his big wet member smacking against my ass and balls as he blindly thrust against me, and reached down between my legs to help guide him into the place where i wanted him the most.

This is fucking gross

Does the peanut butter on dick trick actually work?

Of course peanut butter works!

As he slid his now 7 inch thick veiny dog cock into my virgin asshole for the very first time, i gasped and clenched my teeth in sudden pain, but that was quickly replaced a moment later by the most intoxicating feeling I have ever felt. I allowed my body to loosen up and relaxed my thighs even more as his drew back and quickly thrust forward again, and started to press my ass back against his cock as he began to slide in and out of me faster. I dont remember much for the first 30 seconds or so, my mind was blank as a white canvas. My entire being was just focused on the feeling, and how powerful he was, dominating me in truest way possible at that moment. I may have been a human but whenever we were fucking Zack was completely in charge at all times. Making me his bitch, his male human bitch, he would fuck me senseless anywhere and anytime. I loved it, and he did too.

Tell more fag

But this first time i wasnt quite ready for everything he had to offer, and i also had zero ideas of what to expect from sex with a male dog at this time too. Zack continued to fuck me doggystyle while i knelt on my filthy piece of carpet and rode it out the best i could, and i know i came at least once from the first two or three minutes of that intense new sensation. He continued to slide in and out my my now dog cum slippery boy pussy while i gasped and moaned, and i could feel him growing gradually bigger now too as he sodomized me. I could feel his huge balls slapping up against my balls as he fucked me deeper and deeper and loved the feeling, and reached back with both hands to spread my ass cheeks further apart for him, which just encourged him to lean forward over my back and place his head on my shoulder next to my ear while he thrust ever deeper into my little asshole. He panted in my ear while i encourged him with little moans of pleasure, and wrapped my arm back over his head to dig into his fur as he continued to force his now monster sized cock in and out of me. It felt like he was starting to fill up my whole body and I lost myself in the sensation as he kept fucking me, and fucking me...

After a few minutes of this sweet torture i started to feel something even larger than the huge dog cock currently in my asshole pressing on it, and barely had enough sense to register it might be a bad thing if he managed to push that into me too. I mean, i was barely concious and had came multiple times at this point, but Zack wasnt close to done with my willing body. I came back to myself a little and started to draw away from him as he continued to press that huge lump against my swollen, sticky asshole, but this is the pont where Zack corrected a notion I had from the start of losing my virginity this night. I was not actually in charge of anything if i was the one being fucked. Human or not, higher brain functions or not, Zack was in control of my body until he was done with it, and there wasnt anything i could do to stop it.

As i moved away Zack did something i never expected, he growled suddenly in my ear, which was still right next to his head as he continued to fuck me without pausing. What i did next was just animal instinct, triggered by the situation and position i was in, and i froze for a second while my mind processed the growl. I realized Zack could do anything he wanted to me right now, including hurt me, and i also quickly understood he was an animal, not a human, and there would be no reasoning my way out of this if i suddenly changed my mind. I had bought the ticket, and now i had to take the ride. Besides, it might be fun. This all went through my mind in a second after the growl and after that i relaxed completely. Knowing i was going to get fucked if i liked it or not made it an easy decision, and it was easy to just submit to a master. To be slut for a dog, to suck a dogs cock and let him violate my tight virgin ass. For him to cover me with nasty dog cum and fill my mouth and ass with it. I loved how bad it was, and god im hard right now thinking about it. Besides, who will ever know? Might as well try it and see if I like it. Oh and i did like it, so much so that Zack and i must have fucked a thousand times at least. That dog was at home when he was buried knot deep in my tight ass, but this first night was a surprise.

Keep posting

Zack, suddenly encourged, began to push his cock deeper into me and I tried to loosen up and allow it this time. I felt my asshole begin to slip over the knot and whimpered a little but he licked my ear when he heard that. I turned my face to him slightly and opened my mouth to moan and he started licking my tongue while continuing to press himself further into my ass, and i again kissed him passionately as the knot slipped deeper into me. He finally pushed it all the way in and i was short of breath for a minute after that while i felt my ass relax around the smaller end of his cock after the knot. It felt absolutely massive in me, like it was poking up into my lower intestine, and i couldnt move for a few minutes after that while my body got used to the new size of the masssive dog cock in my ass, This was okay with Zack as he calmed down once he fit everything inside me and just lay on my back while twitching every now and then. I could feel his thing continue to swell inside me but it had slowed some, and even though he had been cumming throughout our session so far i began to really feel the cum filling my ass up at this point. He continued to explore my mouth with his tongue while he came into me over and over, and i kissed him passionately the whole time. Now that we had slowed down i reached down to my own cock and found it a mess of dog cum and my own, and licked my fingers clean after exploring for a bit. It didnt take much to bring me back up to full mast with the huge dog cock currently in my ass, and i jacked myself off while kissing Zack, all while he's pumping more and more cum into me. I feel my ass clench around the huge penis in me and my own orgasm rushes out of me in a flood of hot sticky cum soon after that. I convulse around Zacks cock and he continues to kiss me while i get it all out, and i twitch and moan uncontrollably on the cold concrete floor.

I am spent at this point, but Zack keeps me in that position for another 10 minutes or so, pumping cum into my ass the whole time. I can feel him finally start to shrink and he feels it too because he suddenly starts wiggling to pull out. Whoa buddy, I still have a massive cock and balls in my ass and that hurts! I hold his front legs against my hips and we stay in place for another few minutes until he is small enough to slide out without hurting me. I feel a great emptiness when he finally leaves me and feel a gush of cum hit my thighs and the ground, and i finally fall on my side panting and look over at him. He's standing there panting too, looking me over to make sure he fucked me properly. I give him a quick kiss and thank him, and finally see the cock I've had inside me for the last 30 minutes. It is a monster, at least 10 inches long and at least 2 inches wide, and i gape at it for a moment, not believing i had that inside me. I reach over to it and Zack lets me, hes just standing there waiting for his extremely large erection to go away i guess. I slide over and face his huge cock, marvelling at how different it is from mine, but also drunk on the fact that i just had sex with this. My ass hurts and I probably wont do this again for a while, but I know i just found something secret that only i know about, and the thought of how wrong it should be is intoxicating. It was too bad to not feel good, and as i thought this i slid his huge cum covered cock into my mouth one last time to clean it off like a good boy.

That's a wrap for my first story Yea Forums, but I do have a couple more ready to go if anyone would like more. Let me know what you think!

These are all true as well, if anyone was wondering.

Nice

post moar, op

Alright guys, here we go with the next one.

The next time Zack fucked my adolescent brains out was about two weeks after that first night in the garage. I had been thinking about him almost constantly ever since it happened, and we all know our sex drives are crazy when we're that young and i had just had my first sexual experience after all. My asshole took a few days to get back to normal after that rough first time but his cock was all i could think about, and i had been jerking off to the thought of that every chance i could get. So two weeks later my friend was gone for the day and his parents were at work too, so i had the house all to myself again. I walked over in my trunks and tank top to go swimming as a pretext, but as I am sure you can imagine all i could think about was that dog and how warm his huge dick felt when he was inside me. Once i arrived i took a quick trip through the house to make sure nobody was home then out to the back yard to see my master.

When i walked out of the back door Zack immediately ran out of the garage and around the pool to greet me. I had been over a few times to see my friend since that night and Zack seemed to know to act normal around me, no sudden humping or anything that i would have to awkwardly try to laugh off, but he was definetely keeping an eye on me at all times. I smiled with a huge grin at him and knelt down to give him a rub, and he suddenly started climbing all over me from the front, licking my face and mouth and knocking me backward onto my hands in his enthusiam. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him while kissing him back, glad that he was so happy and feeling my dick start to swell in anticipation. I gave him a good rub all over the top of his body while we lay there in the grass beside the pool, and then slowly started rubbing his chest while working my was down to my real objective. As soon as my hands got close to his cock he started humping the air a little bit and i knew he wanted me as much as i was wanting him at that moment. He continued to explore the inside of my mouth with his tongue while i grasped his cock again and he started humping my hand furiously when he felt me grip him tightly. I let him go for a few delicious strokes and then relaxed my hand when i felt him start to get really hard, and leaned away from him for a moment to lick the cum off my hand. "Not so fast buddy" I gently say to him, "I want you inside me".

Its a beautiful sunny day and the backyard im in has a privacy fence, so i stand up and slowly take my clothes off while Zack watches, panting in excitement. I stretch once I am completly naked, loving the warm sun on my naked body. Almost hairless too, because after that first night i understood how much hair got in the way and pulled during sex, so i had shaved my cock, balls, ass and asshole, and generally everything beneath my boxers in anticipation of this moment. My hard penis waved in front of me and i grasped it and brought it down to Zacks mouth while he watched, and he gave it an obliging couple of licks while i shivered with pleasure, cleaning off the pre cum that had been leaking since i laid my eyes on him again. I spread my legs and leaned in to his muzzle a little and he happily licked down my shaft to my smooth balls, then continued lower to lap my suddenly sensitive asshole too. I moaned a little and suddenly needed him inside me more than anything else, my cock swelling up until it felt like i was waving a monstrosity in front of me. I knelt down on the grass again but this time facing away from him, and raised my smooth hairless ass up while i leaned forward on my forearms.

Zack is a shitty name for a dog

At this moment i was breathing in short, sharp gasps, dick hard as an iron bar, and i was ready to be properly fucked. I had learned that first night that this kind of sex required me to be kind of an animal myself, letting go of any rational thought and just following Zacks's lead. He was in charge after all and i was just his bitch to be used, so i unplugged any doubts or fear i had and just focused on the feeling roaring in my body. I knew that i was about to be used by this dog, fucked in the dirt like an animal, and i loved it. All my senses were turned to 11 and as Zack leaned into my spread asscheeks and began caressing my tender shaved asshole with his tongue, I knew I was addicted to this already. In the future, Zack always knew he had to lube me up before he started fucking me, always gently licking my ass right before he slid into my tight anus. I loved that about him, as well as how tender he could be during sex too, sometimes at least. Other times he seemed to know when i just needed a quick hard fuck and was happy to give me just that.

After a minute or so of licking me he decided i was ready for him, and without further ado he hopped up on my ass and settled his front paws firmly on my hips. I could feel his wet slightly erect cock sliding all over my shaved asshole as he looked for a way in and the sensation made me mouth suddenly water like crazy, and as i lowered my head and reached back to help him i drooled all over the grass in front of me like a dog myself. I groaned deep in my throat as i grasped his swelling cock and then rubbed it all over my smooth ass, covering it with doggy pre cum, then brought it down so i could rub it against my own hard cock for a moment , covering my cock and balls with the sweet cum too. Then, not able to wait any longer, I drew back and guided him directly into my eager boy pussy, letting him sink all the way into my ass while i came immediately from the sensation. He quickly began pounding in and out of me while i shuddered from my orgasm, not caring in the slightest about anything but his own pleasure, and i quickly relaxed my ass so he could slide in deeper with every thrust. As i started to feel his cock grow and swell in me I grasped desperately at the grass, loving every second at he slid in and out, and felt him start to drool on my lower back while he fucked me. I sank deeper and deeper into the feeling, starting to thrust my ass back against his now huge cock with every thrust, wanting him to fill me all the way up with that magnificant dog penis.

I was expecting the knot to hit me soon, but after a few minutes of delicious fucking he seemed to come and slid out of me with a still mostly erect cock, and i sighed with pleasure and sank to my knees for a moment, dog cum leaking out of my ass and down my legs. Zack came around to my front and gave me a quick kiss, and then leaned down with interest to my cum covered cock and began cleaning that off for me too. I watched and shivered with pleasure as he cleaned off my cock and balls, and then leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs so he could get at my asshole too. Zack licked up every bit of mess he had made of me with enthusiasm, and as he returned to my face i returned his cummy kisses for a moment and then lay back and pulled his front legs over my head so i could return the favor. I now had his half erect cock leaking onto my chest with it right in front of my mouth, so I happily opened up and slid my tongue around it as i pulled him into me. I could feel it hitting the back of my throat as i sucked greedily and swallowed everything i could suck out of him, and he gently began humping my mouth with pleasure. When i felt him beginning to thrust i lost my mind a little with excitement, and doubled my efforts to please him with my mouth, sucking and slurping all over his cock. Zack didnt seem to mind at all, and his thrusts grew more insistant as his cock began to swell again in my eager mouth.

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

QLHy

Attached: 1562232312.4339998.jpg (1024x816, 148K)

As Zack face fucked me with his now huge cock i leaned back on my elbows slightly to get a better angle, and this allowed him to slide even deeper into my mouth with each stroke. I can remember dog cum running out of the corners of my mouth and down my naked chest as he used me, and i reached up and lightly caressed his balls with one hand as he grew more excited. I sucked and swallowed over and over, loving how much cum he seemed to have and determined not to waste any of it. Again i was expecting a knot maybe but he froze soon after that in pleasure and i could feel what seemed like gallons of sweet dog cum gushing into my mouth. I blanked out for a moment and when i came back a second later i was resting my head back on the grass, cum leaking out of my nose and mouth and covering my whole upper body, and Zacks beautiful swollen cock was an inch away from face and still leaking cum all over me. I licked my lips and just writhed on the grass in pleasure for a moment, then sucked him clean one last time before rolling over and getting shakily to my feet.

I was a total mess at this point, covered with his cum and my own, so i hopped into the nearby pool for a few minutes to clean off and cool down. Zack went over to his water bowl and emptied the whole thing, which i could definitely understand since he had cum literal buckets into me and all over me a few minutes ago. Zack took off to the front of the house aftter that, presumably to go tell all his friends about this human that was now his bitch, so i hopped out and dried off. Seeing i still had about 5 hours before anyone came home and i was exhausted from the fucking i had just received, i walked into the garage and lay my sweaty naked body down on a couch to take a short nap.

Anyone still with me?

Yes. But I'm too scared to comment because this site is monitored in my country.
Don't worry OP. You have many lurkers who don't want to make themselves known.

I was awakened by a rough weight settling next to me on the couch, and when i cracked an eye Zack took this as an invitation to lay himself completely across my front with his paws on my shoulders. He had his face right above mine and i could feel his warm, soft furry body covering my chest and groin, and as i shifted my hips a little i could feel his cock laying right next to mine and our balls rubbing against each other too. I sighed, stretched, and yawned, and Zack took this oppurtunity to give the inside of my mouth a lick while I had it open, causing my to giggle slightly. I brought my arms down from the stretch and hugged him close to me, and he continued to slowly lick my face and mouth. What i felt then was a warm elemental love for this dog, who had opened up worlds of pleasure for me, and i felt profoundly grateful all of a sudden while i hugged him. "Thank you" I whispered to him, and began kissing him back again too, tongues twisting against each other as he slurped the inside of my mouth. When he was kissing me it was almost like being penetrated too, with that long tongue filling my mouth, and i began to slowly grow exicited as i kissed him and ran my hands down his sleek body. As we made out i continued to stroke him and ran my fingers through his hair, over his head, up and down his body, reaching down to squeeze his cute butt and feeling it tense, and he did the same to me but with his tongue. Licking down my front and sides, my neck and ears. arms, all while shifting his hips now and then so i could feel his cock against my own. I began to really get hard after a few minutes of this but Zack made no other moves, just continued to caress my body and then back to my mouth again. He could never get enough of the way i tasted to him, and i always loved how much he desired me.

After he had been laying on my freshly erect cock for a few minutes i leaned my head back to give the kissing a break, and he settled his head on my chest for a moment. I was warm and completely happy at this point and ran my fingers idly through his hair while i sighed happily, and slowly began moving my hips against him while i stroked him. As i moved i could feel my hard penis rubbing against his silky smooth hair around his penis, and it was the sexiest thing in the world at that moment. He was still laying on my chest so i raised my legs slightly on either side of him and continued to rub my body against his warm fur while i humped him gently, and after a moment I felt his cock began to swell again too. He then raised himself up to a standing position over me and bent his head down to kiss me some more, and i happily returned the favor while my hands traced down his chest fur to that wonderful cock again. I cupped his smooth balls in my left hand and started to stroke his furry shaft with my right, very slowly though since we had quite a day so far and were both a little tired. He got hard again quickly though, and after a minute of gentle strokes i had a almost fully erect dog penis in my hands again. I continued going very slowly with him and would squeeze his cock for a moment, then run my hand down to his balls, back up again and all the way up his chest, then back down to my new favorite thing again. He loved this and began whining softly into my mouth while our tongues intertwined, but i just kissed him back with fervor and continued my slow stroking as i felt doggy cum begin to drip over my hand and then onto my painfully erect cock.

I found myself wondering if we could do it in any other positions than doggystyle. I mean, its in the name after all and i had found i loved being dominated like that, but maybe missionary was okay too? So, i raised my legs up further and wrapped my ankles around his back, and pulled him down to me while we continued to kiss. This time he didnt need any help entering me and seemed to have been waiting for me to assume this position, because he smoothly lowered his hips and plunged his huge cock into my willing ass once he felt the tip touch my anus. I gasped when he entered me again and he laid his head down besides mine while he started to thrust in and out of me. I felt him going so much deeper than before like this and my breath began to speed up, but he continued with long steady strokes and none of the urgency we had both shown earlier. His cock was now at the full 10 inches or so and i could feel all of it as he slowly slid in and out, over and over, now kissing me for a moment, now licking my ear, but always fucking me steadily. I tilted my hips further up at him so he had a better angle and he continued to fuck me slowly, pushing my own cock and balls to the side while he violated my ass over and over.

I have to say that Zacks cock was amazing here. When someone pushes his cock inside you it is a singular experience like nothing else, and Zack would completely fill me up whenever he slid into me. It was always completely covered in cum and very slippery, so there was never any pain after that first night, just a massive cock sliding in and out as smooth as butter. When he let me put it in my mouth was always great too, because when he started really getting into it he would wrap his front legs around my shoulders and fuck my mouth just like he did my ass, with total abandon. Can you see it? A young boy, naked and on his elbows and knees, covered in sweat and sticky with dog cum, is being fed a massive red cock by his best friend. The dog has his front legs wrapped around the boys back as he humps his face recklessly, and the boy keeps his mouth spread wide for the cock that is sliding in and out of it. He swallows over and over but the dog just keeps cumming, and the boy has no choice but to keep sucking and swallowing the best he can. Yep, that is me and i am loving it.

I was panting like a dog myself at this point, my body totally submissive to him as he made me his. After a few minutes of this delicious raw sex i started to feel the knot i had been dreading pushing against me, but at this point i was so totally his and willing to do anything he wanted i couldnt wait to have more of him inside me. I reached down and spread my cheeks as far apart as i could and he relentlessly pushed everything he had into my tight teenage ass. I felt him slide even further deeper inside me and my eyes rolled back in my head as my asshole relaxed over the far end of his massive knot, and my body started twitching with overloaded pleasure centers. With every twitch i could feel how much of me he was filling up and that just made me convulse with more pleasure, and i lay with my legs locked behind him while he began pouring more cum into my ass. I felt it coming into me, over and over, and helplessly quivered as he ravaged my mouth with his tongue again. It felt like we were complete like that, him buried hilt deep in me and both of us coming again and again while we kissed, and i lost myself in the moment.

We must have laid like that for 15 minutes or so, and that was maybe the most comfortable ive ever been. Full to the brim with dog cock and cum covering him and I, and him just laying on top of me while calmly kissing me while he emptied himself into my willing ass. I came into his silky fur a couple times as well somewhere in there from the mess i could feel on my stomach, but i could not pinpoint when it was since the whole experience had been pretty orgasmic. Eventually though, i felt him shrink enough to slip out of me, and as he withdrew i felt the now familiar sensation of warm dog cum rushing out of my ass. There was so much i couldnt believe it, and i felt a sense of lazy satisfaction for doing a good job and making him cum so much. As my body stretched out and relaxed Zack started cleaning me up again, working his way over my cock and ass when i lifted my hips up to give him access, and i happily sucked him clean too while he was working on me. After we were both in better shape i gave him a long hug and promised we wouldnt wait this long until next time we got together. I needed and wanted that filthy dog cock more than anything in the world now, and i was going to have it as often as possible.

And that wraps my second chapter Yea Forums! Thoughts, comments? I have one more typed up but this one is about the first time I was fucked by an actual person. Anyone still want moar?

Keep posting

I had my first actual sex with a human soon after this too, and thats worth a quick recap too. It was still summer and I had been thinking about nothing but getting fucked since Zack broke me in a few weeks earlier, and i was wondering what a real dick would feel like at this point. I felt like I was an expert now with all the dick i had taken, and I hadnt been able to see Zack for a week or so either, so i thought maybe i could find a random hookup and see what a real man would be like. Late one night i rode my bike down to the local riverfront since i had heard in passing that sometimes gay guys cruised the area, and hid my bike and hung out on one of the picnic tables near one of the parking lots. I was nervous as hell and just wearing a pair of running shorts and tank top, and wondering how this was supposed to work, when a car pulled up a few spaces down from me and turned their lights off. I peered into the dark interior but couldnt really see anything but the shadow of the driver, so i sat there at stared at it for a few moments, while i could feel them looking back at me too. Feeling a thrill crawl up my back i decided to lean back a little and face the car, and openly stared at it as i slowly started rubbing my cock through my shorts. After a moment of this the car door opened, and a big black guy casually walks over to me.

I stopped rubbing myself but kept my relaxed position otherwise as he approached me, and smiled up at him and said "Hi there". He looked over my body for a minute and i noticed he was very big, probably 6'4, 230 lbs or so, and definitely in his 30s, and he responded back with a grin and a "Hey, what are you up to tonight?" "Oh just looking for a little fun" i said shyly, looking down and making sure he knew i was very submissive. "Really", he said with a smile "What kind of fun" Instead of responding verbally i looked up at him again and reached down to my shorts, and as his eyes followed my hand i brought my tiny semi hard penis out and started stroking it in front of him. "I'm not sure" I said innocently. "Can you think of anything we can do" His eyes are fixed on my little cock and he moves closer to me as if in a dream, and instead of saying anything he reaches out and gently touches the head of my penis with his big brown fingers. This is the first time i have been touched like this by a human and i gasp quietly as he makes contact, and my cock goes to rock hard in about 3 seconds after that. As he touches me i reach out and rest my hand on the front of his jeans, and can feel something huge and hot and throbbing just underneath my hand. My eyes widen and i glance up at him but he is still focused on my cock, so i quietly ask him "Do you think we could go somewhere a little private?" He comes back to himself quickly and nods with a quick grin, "Sure, follow me."

He grabs a blanket out of his car and then leads me down to a wooded area by the river, away from parking lots and and random people, and i slowly follow him out onto the sandy beach lit only by moonlight. He stops a few feet onto the sand but i keep walking a bit further, and then with my back to him i strip out of my shirt and toss it to the side. My pulse is humming through my veins now and i feel drunk on the moment, and with barely a thought I step out of my shorts too and stand naked in front of the gently breaking waves. I glance back at him and he is drinking in the sight of my hairless young body, seemingly frozen, and i smile and walk back to him. Now feeling no fear I press myself up against his front and again run my hand over the front of his jeans, and as i look up at him he bends down and kisses me. Soft at first but he soon forces his tongue into my mouth, and I also feel him running his hands over my body. He has huge rough hands and he explores my body, tweaking my nipples and balls, running a single finger up my shaft, and firmly grabbing my ass too. I pull his shirt off him in the middle of this and run my hands over his chest, and as I start to suck on his nipple he licks a finger and slips it around behind me. Knowing where he is going i arch my back a little while I tilt my head up to him, and as he continues to ravage my mouth i feel him slip a sausage sized finger into my ass. I groan into his mouth and press my ass back into his finger, and he starts to slip it in and out of me, gradually loosing me up. I start to fumble at his belt, hungry for the huge cock i think he has, and he frees up his hand to take his pants off. I fell to my knees in front of him and felt my mouth began to water as he pulls a massive heavy black cock out of his boxers, and i just have to admire it for a moment.

He is at least 10 inches and very thick, and as i reach up and grasp his huge tool he sucks in a quick breath, and I feel a heavy hand rest on my head. He strokes my hair for a second and then presses me closer to his cock, and i gladly open my mouth as far as i can and start to suck.

Its my first time sucking a real dick and he lets me take my time and guides me. Its so big I can only take about three quarters of it in my mouth but i do the best i can, sucking and licking down his long length, and he keeps the hand on my head the whole time. Pushing me down further onto his dick when i go too shallow, or guiding me down to his swollen balls so i can suck on those too. He has complete control over me and i gladly work his shaft as he clenches his hand in my hair and forces me to pleasure him. It felt good to service him like this, to let him use my mouth any way he wanted, and to be a slut for a big strong black man. I wanted him to use me every way possible and he was starting to get the hint from the way i was worshipping his cock and balls, so he pulled my head away from the cock that i was desperately sucking on for a moment and just stared at me. I looked up at him as the cock popped out of my mouth and said "Oh God, you taste so good. Are you going to fuck me now" " Oh yeah baby, I'm going to do you real good", he said, holding his cock and rubbing it all over my face. He lifted that up and made me take both his balls in his mouth then, and i gently swabbed them with my tongue while i continued to stare up at his eyes.

After a minute of that he pulled his balls out of my mouth with a pop sound and a grin, and finished removing his pants. We spread the blanket on the sand and he lay down on his back, and he guided me down to a sixty nine position so i was straddling his face. I thought i was finally going to get a little head myself but he wasnt interested in my dick at all, and as he spread my cheeks apart and i felt his tongue penetrate my anus i moaned uncontrollably. He pushed it further in and i leaned forward over his chest and took that warm cock in my mouth once again, groaning around it as he continued to tongue fuck my little asshole. As i started to suck he began to thrust his hips against my mouth and i lost my mind a little as that cock went in and out of me, all the while hes licking my ass and squeezing my cheeks. I loved being fucked like this, just used like a piece of meat, and he was sliding in and out of my mouth faster and faster. After a few minutes of this he thrust as far as he could into my mouth and i gagged a little, and he then rolled me off of him onto the blanket. I sat up and looked over at him, and he sat up on his knees and motioned down in front of himself. I knew what this meant.

I knelt too but facing away from him, and he pulled my naked young body back against his chest for a moment. I could feel his massive erection behind me as he ran his hands all over my body, teasing my nipples and running down my chest, over my ass and spreading the cheeks apart for a moment so he could rest that huge cock between them. Then he gently pushed my down until i was on my hands and knees in front of him, and took his giant cock in hand. I was quivering in anticipation as he pressed the tip against my asshole, and I leaned forward and spread my cheeks as far as i could to help him out. He slid that massive cock into me slowly, so slowly, and as i felt it coming in and filling me up i came helplessly at once. He didnt pay any attention, just slid it in halfway and then slowly back out. Then back in a little further and back out again, letting me loosen up and learn to take his cock, the whole time firmly grasping my hips and ass so he had total control. As he slowly fucked my ass he reached out and grasped my shoulder and lifted my front half back against his chest again, and i arced my back to make sure he could still slide in and out of me smoothly. He slid his hands down my arms and grasped my wrists, and then to my shock pulled them behind me and let me head fall forward again. He held onto my wrists as he started to pound my ass faster, and now with no control over my position i leaned forward and let him ride me as he wished. He kept my arms behind me as he slid in and out, dictating the pace and smacking my ass now and then too. I loved every minute and kept moaning and gasping so he would know he wasnt hurting me, and soon he was sliding his whole length of cock into me to the hilt every time. My ass was nice and loose now with no pain so i spread my legs a little further, and that was when he gave me one more thrust and then released my arms and let me slide forward off his cock.

I collapsed in a heap in front of him for a moment, surprised, but he wasnt done with me yet. As I sat up he grasped the back of my head again and brought it down to his still fully erect cock. "Clean this off for me baby" he murmured, and I obediantly took him into my mouth again. He slowly slid it in and out of my mouth a few times, then satisfied, stood me up and walked me up to the nearest tree. "Grab the tree and stick your ass out" he instructed me and i did, spreading my legs and leaning forward against it while i pushed my smooth ass towards him. He walked up behind me and smacked that huge dick on my ass a few times, then slid back into me again, all the way to the hilt. My legs quivered like jelly and i held onto that tree as tightly as i could as he continued to fuck me, and that felt fucking amazing. I was getting tired at this point so he was basically holding me up with his hands on my hips and that huge cock, but a few times i felt him lift me up totally, and all i could do was hold onto that tree while he held my back half off the ground and slid in and out, over and over again. Then he set my feet back down and just lifted my left leg up, and that was a great position too as he continued to fuck me with abandon. After a few minutes of this we were both a little tired, and after he slid all the way out of me he tossed me over his shoulder and carried me back to the blanket for the grand finale.

At this point i was pretty delirious, because i was not ready for this level of fucking or the cock i had to deal with, and i had also cum multiple times too. He had not though, and I was going to make sure he finished too if it was the last thing i did after all the pleasure he had given me tonight. So back to the blanket we went and this time he laid on his back and pulled me down on top of him. I understood how the cowgirl position worked so i reached back and grasped that big black cock again, and held it in place while i slowly lowered myself down onto it. Oh my god it was so big, and as i slid onto it again i moaned and a little more cum leaked from my still hard cock. I rested my hands on his chest and started to ride him, sliding up and down and finding a rhythm to it. He grabbed my ass hard and helped guide me, thrusting in and out as i slid up and down, working his cock with everything i had. I brought my hands up to my head and arched my back, leaning back into the almost foot long cock I had inside me, and rode him like my life depended on it. As i leaned back he ran a hand up my chest to my throat and held me there tightly, one hand lightly choking me and the other holding onto my ass and guiding me down onto his cock with every thrust.

As we fucked faster and faster I felt myself getting ready to cum , and i cried out "Oh god I'm going to come again" in joyous agony. He responded by fucking me harder and tightend his grip on my throat until i could barely breathe, and i felt myself helplessly cumming all over his chest as i rode his dick uncontrollably. When i came back to myself a moment later he was still pounding my ass with everything he had and i was bouncing on top of him like a playtoy. "Almost there" he whispered to me, and then pulled me tight against his chest as he pounded my ass faster. "Please come in my mouth, I want to drink every drop" I whispered back and he responded by pounding me harder for a minute and then pushing me up and off of him suddenly. I quickly scrambled over and caught his dick in my mouth, and not two seconds later he started to shoot his load. Hot, ropey, loads of cum shot into my mouth over and over, everything he had been saving for the last hour, and i swallowed as fast as i could to keep up. It felt like he must have been saving this for months because it just kept coming out, and as the loads kept hitting the back of my throat i wondered how much he had. But eventually he stopped cumming and i cleaned every last drop up for him. After that we lay there for a few minutes recovering then i gathered my clothes and shakily walked back to my bike for the ride home. Never saw him again but I'll keep this memory forever.

I'm spent Yea Forums. Hope everyone enjoyed and busted a huge nut like I did in these stories. If anyone has any suggestions for me, or stories of their own please keep the thread alive.