How many painkillers would I need to take until I'd feel absolutely nothing at all?

How many painkillers would I need to take until I'd feel absolutely nothing at all?

Attached: ha.jpg (774x1032, 183K)

what painklillers?

We need more information, OP. Are they prescription or OTC?

Attached: qmAWXcb.png (480x360, 150K)

OTC

Kek.

What?

Those aren't gonna do shit

Then what do you recommend I do?

Buy opiates. Y'know.. Real painkillers.

How many should I take then?

Don't really know what you're asking for. For the best results with OTC take 1000mg of acetaminophen and then 800mg of ibuprofen about 30 minutes later, that's about the best you'll get.

Depends on what you get. Different ones have different strengths. Go for morphine or hi-tec

Firstly, read about lethal dose of whatever pill you have, google is your friend.
Then read about the effects of an overdose,what it does to your liver, kidneys and other organs.
After that you might want to reconsider your plan.
If you want to feel numb, there's morphine and heroine - there are just some pretty ugly long term effects.

Just sleep nigga

based

For the record I'm not trying to kill myself or anything. I guess it would be considered self harm, but not for some "wah my life sucks, i hate myself" reason.

for what else reason you want to escape reality ?

Break your neck? That'll leave you completely numb.

Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are in the same drug category do not mix them unless you want to overload/kill your liver and kidneys by the time you're 30. Try 500 naproxen with 500 ibuprofen for better results.

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

tcAm

Attached: 1562229227.5779998.jpg (1062x1563, 976K)

That'll also kill him - only it'll take a few weeks of increasing pain as his body's toxicity builds because his organs are damaged.

Attached: IamIQ.png (600x154, 26K)

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 20 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 89K)

Acetaminophen is metabolized by the liver while ibuprofen is metabolized by the kidneys. Doctors recommend mixing them for bad pain, and there are dual prescriptions for them. wtf u mean