>wu-tang clan
>bones
>$uicideboy$
>linkin park
>night lovell
>black label society
>slipknot
>system of a down

Attached: unrendered.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

That's a lot of fag shit OP. Maybe finally kill yourself so you don't infect others with your shit taste in music.

Lmaooooooo fuck!!!

kek

Go back to pleddit summerfag. I am getting really annoyed that these zoomers think Lmao XD is funny or something. Kill yourself you remind your father of a failure everyday.

lol that's your entire playlist?
normie shit get the fuck outta here

not my entire playlist, just a snippet.

still normie shit. branch out and listen to different music. I'd bet money you're 17

off by 10 years but ok

Judging by your shit taste in music the other guy is right you are definitely some 17 year old wanna be emo fag. Once again kill yourself.

ahhh that's even worse
learn2music

These days its
QOTSA
Mac Miller
Tyler the creator
Alice in chains

You can't be underage and post here junior. Come back in a couple years.

QOTSA is good, just haven't listened a whole let from them.

I can tell that you either are a 14yo edgy kid or a 40yo manchild fag that still wears leather and puts eyeliner

>803819092
Holy shit your such a unique snowflake. Hey everyone, Look! It's a fucking retard!

checked.

Are you mentally challenged or trolling like a retard? Underage faggits post here all the fucking time. They think "I am so cool I am on the hax0r website Yea Forums look they called me user I am popular where is the updoot button?" Fuck these retarded fucking zoomers you are probably one of them who actually believe that you are right.

Imagine being this soul crushingly celibate.

Seriously Jimmy, you have an algebra quiz to study for. Your mom's going to take your MAGA hat again if you fail that.

Tyler the creator
Injury Reserve
Ghost
Beatles
BeoWolf

OP posted shit they play on the radio
sorry but that's boring as fuck bro there's so much better music out there
imagine insulting someone based on something that makes no sense in the context

Another zoomertard reporting in I see. Guess what you fucking mentally challenged fuck marriage is fucking retarded and non-beneficial in 90% of cases.

Nice b8 retard kill your self zoomer.

What fuckin station do they play $B, bones, or NL on?

Holy same fag

dubs of truth

What is up with the mentally retarded posting tonight? Two of those posts were mine but were directed at two different people. Consider suicide retard.

oh you got me there. they're still artists that everybody fucking knows. I like bones and dont mind sb but who the fuck doesnt?
try finding some lesser known music that is actually better
yeah only one of those was me lol

There's nothing wrong with liking shit that is well known, unless you're one of those faggots that thinks popular = bad. Only thing that infuriates me is when people only listen to 1 genre of music

no shit? I said I like bones. but there's so much music out there I don't understand why someone would just settle on the hugely popular artists they hear. I like finding shit that I've never heard and sharing it with people and my friends do the same with me

I'm just saying I don't have a problem with people that listen to a ton of mainstream music, as long as it's not just a ton of shit from the same genre. It would be ideal for people to start exploring lesser known artists yes, but if they at least branch out their taste in music, the popularity of the artist doesn't matter to me.

Fok yea user !
I'd like to add a few more of some similar gooders:
- Pouya
- RVMIRXZ
- Nell & Rell

the unending screams of torment as I descend deeper and deeper into madness

Attached: B1099002-C22B-4F1E-947E-9F8D9710374A.png (500x516, 133K)

popular=lowest common denominator
develop some taste and learn what you like

gonna have to check N&R, pouya's last album is great too

You develop your taste/new tastes largely through popular music. I started off with a shit ton of mainstream stuff in my playlist and went from there.

Attached: 18905710254123.jpg (203x78, 6K)

so my point is OP has not "gone from there" yet. his taste reflects that of a highschooler

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

YTqe

Attached: 1562225053.6019998.jpg (1239x1788, 1.05M)

Well, maybe in time he will branch out. Or maybe he only posted the well known stuff off of his playlist. If not either, at least he has some underground rap on their instead of the typical drake/juice wrld/whatever the fuck else is mainstream nowadays

Attached: 509E7C47-B1B1-4CBF-91FD-8A61E9B471E6.jpg (1000x750, 126K)

Anyways, I'mma post some shit off my playlist I think more people should listen to.

>Chon
Amazing math rock band, everyone should give these guys a try.
>Ne Obliviscaris
Prog(?)/Melodeath band. Amazing cleans & growls. Violins. Long ass songs. Le epix.
>Beyond Creation
Extremely good underrated prog metal. Essential.
>Anamanaguchi
Well known chiptune, although the genre itself isn't very popular. Lots of happy sounding shit.
>Affiance
Surprisingly underrated metalcore band that is actually really good, despite being metalcore.
>Brothertiger
Really fun funky electronic music.
>Wintersun
Another le epix power metal/melodeath band.
>Hrtbrkfever
Whiny sadboi music. Good to listen to when your mom mentions for the millionth time that most 30 year old men don't live in their parent's basement.
>Frank Sinatra
Because Frank Sinatra is fuckin great

First post best post

Ghost is fucking trash

Attached: nou.gif (594x396, 103K)

>"Oh you like music?"
>"Name every song"

Coldrain, My First Story, One Ok Rock, Area 11.
Anyone know any simillar, non japanese bands?

this is the best post itt
diverse and full of fun new artists to enjoy that the average listener might not know
I'll admit your reply is funny but I was raised right and actually learned to find music I enjoy rather than settle for the low hanging fruit

Artists
>Firewater
>Lorde
>Cage the elephant
>Death grips
>The dreadnoughts
>That handsome devil
>The cog is dead
Albums
>Snail mail - lush
>Firewater - Psychopharmacology
>Firewater - The golden hour
>Death grips - Bottomless Pit
>DeVotchKa - Una volta
i would happily take any recommendations, I'm stuck listening to these for a while now

Attached: 4oyxjwg41d731.jpg (750x937, 133K)

Em only

Man, depends on day and how I'm feeling. For instance, last few things I've been listening to are a Lupin the 3rd inspired jazz band. But, for answers sake, with my spotify playlist on shuffle, here are my top 5:

>She's about a mover, Sir Douglas Quintet.
>I'm afraid of Americans, David Bowie.
>Breakthru, Queen.
>Burning down the house, Talking Heads.
>Colour of the blues, Elvis Costello.

Well, Sirs, how do my tastes rate?

pretty good. classics

Three Six Mafia - Anyone Out There
Nell - The Ghetto (ft. Rell)
Pouya - Lil wayne 2001 (ft. Shakewell)

Wu Tang is for the children, bones is faggy, and $B are cringe but af but they have bars and nice beats and they’re my guilty pleasure.