Was it right to slap my gf?

Was it right to slap my gf?

>huge argument after 2y fusional relationship in which I was here for her every second of the day and night, even moved country for her, she wanted to break up because my financial situation became unstable and overall I didn't say sorry enough whenever she felt hurt so she got emotional and the arguments would explode
>we decide to pause the relationship to calm down and reflect on ourselves while still seeing each other
>I'm doing just that, planning how to recover everything
>she treats me like a stranger so I got increasingly mad, the final breaking point being she told "I want a bigger dick" on text trying to make me mad (my dick already reaches her posterior fornix) so when she came to me I took my phone and made her read the text again hoping she'd feel shameful and apologise, but instead she felt proud about it

>losingmyshit.png
>I slap her face and she starts screaming and retaliating
>I tried my best to control the situation blocking her mouth not to alert the neighbours but she wants to put up a fight
>I start using a little bit more of my strength and she completely surrenders and cries for someone to come
>the police and paramedics came, prob neighbours called
>she refused to file a complain
>since then she feels hurt everywhere and cannot see me without feeling scared, we had sex again though, she just feels ultra sensitive on me asking her anything.

Attached: 1562088202744.gif (230x286, 913K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

You were wrong. You went to her level. Keeping calm and your hands to yourself would’ve made you a better person and in the right.

Your dick might be long. But also not very wide.

Sounds like you're both petty and shes selfish. end it.

Girth is a major key

It's only right for women to slap men.

I missed the part where you explained why you were still in this relationship?

no.

So I apologised to her, I know it wasn't the most clever solution, but I don't know how the situation would have kept if I didn't discipline her at that point. I'm sure that she would have persisted on her rude destructive way. Now she's being more docile and looking forward to solve everything. How should I have reacted?

Regardless the size of my dick it was crazy to mention such a thing while we originally decided to just pause the relationship so we can calm down and be better partners for each other in the future.

Seems like you guys aren’t right for each other. The key to every altercation with a female is to walk away. You will always win that way.

We went through so much together, and she's just so kind and devoted and things are going right, she would cry if I get sick and do her maximum to make me feel better, what I hate is that reversely she can be a huge bitch too.

when* things are going right

Discipline her? Your scum. If she ticks you off enough to put your hands on her then just leave. Then only thing that will come out of a relationship like this is you getting your abusive ass put in jail over a crazy bitch. End the relationship, dumbass.

Also, long dick =/= pleasing dick. That's like sex 101.

Attached: 1542850182865m.jpg (845x1024, 109K)

>how the situation would have kept if I didn't discipline her at that point.

you dont own her or are a parent. you are a friend, discipline doesnt enter the situation. you break up

I already promised myself the next time she does such a thing I'd just walk away. And I told her that too.

walk away now, it's not going to get better, You are a fool if you think somehow everything will take a 180 suddenly.

just move on. ultimately it will come to that regardless but there is one route that might cause you to end up in jail. So just be mature and walk.

I'm not expecting things to take a 180, but I just feel so regretful leaving things as is. We had so much going for ourselves. And her family is so immensely attached on me, now living in Japan near them, taking care of her siblings whenever they need. The day we decided to pause everything was actually a breakup. I released her, and explained to her mother why I cannot see her anymore. I apologised to her mom and walked away. But she instead talked to her daughter and it got converted into pausing. And then I didn't reject it.

It won't work out, take it from experience. To much conflict means your personalities do not mesh. it will just get worst. the connection that drives you is lust. it will fad and the only thing left will be conflict.

you just gotta stop it, recover and start a new. and enough with that disipline shit.

notice how no one is saying stick with it and are saying end it in this thread? Its not a coincidence. take the advice.

>she treats me like a stranger

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

It's a dead relationship. Get away now.

Thank you guys for all your advices.

So many things in your story tell me how much of a creepy, fuckin weirdo you are. Autism much? She's still a cunt but you're fucked up.

Wrong.

You've already slapped her once and broke the physical barrier, now you need to sunny again, slowly and bit by bit, to teach her to obey or she gets the smack.
You'll eventually turn her into a very submissive fuckhole, just remember to do it in moderation and not abuse the truck, or she'll become numb, it's fear, not pain, you can outgrow pain, but it takes a lot more to overtime fear.

What are the things in my story that suggest you that?

I don't want to turn her into a submissive fuckhole (while I'm not really agaisnt it either at this point) I just want her to stop being freaking rude.

Jesus you two are toxic/codependent as fuck. This is unhealthy for both of you. Break up, no contact, and then take a long break from any relationship because neither of you are mature enough for an adult relationship

You are wrong to let anyone break your self control. You were weak and you're weaker yet for finding any justification in losing your temper. Do you have no willpower to control your own actions even in the face of an emotional event? You have her control over you.

You're a child, why attempt to be dependent? Your life continues being the same sane, in control person, no matter what. Don't be dependent on her to live your own life, otherwise you're just weak minded

Curios to see what op says

Top zozzle

I became weak and very emotional indeed. She was my first relationship. I changed my life plans for her. I had two companies that I almost abandonned to live and work in Japan being closer to her family. I met her in France as exchange student. My life is a mess.

It’s much easier said than done when you care about someone but it seems clear that it’s a toxic relationship if when things get rough she tries hurting you by trying to humiliate you and you get physical. You would likely be a lot better off just cutting your losses now before it gets bad again and she does want to file a complaint.

>I start using a little bit more of my strength and she completely surrenders and cries for someone to come

Bro she cried for you to cum. That was your que to fuck the hell out of her.

>fusional relationship
What in the hell is that?

Attached: image.jpg (125x77, 2K)