What's the finish line for all this shit?

What's the finish line for all this shit?

Attached: itsreal.jpg (768x433, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
washingtonexaminer.com/news/rep-frederica-wilson-demands-prosecution-for-those-who-mock-congress-online
cbsnews.com/amp/news/facebook-details-efforts-to-prepare-for-2020-census-disinformation-elections-disruption/
projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just wont stop... We need another war and we need it soon

Attached: 20190704_043604.jpg (1440x766, 318K)

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
GO GO GO

-lu6

This is such bullshit niggers can't swim.

This shit will stop when dumb asses quit reacting to it and giving the studios what they want. They're just giving them free publicity and blacks will go see it out of spite. It's like Black Panther, Nu Ghostbusters, and Captain Marvel. All three were mediocre movies but got in a lot of crowds due to "muh cultural significance" and due to nerd outrage.

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
GO GO GO

-da

What's weird is nothing ever gets yellowashed.
Where muh asian actors at?

>This man, he is right

Fucking asians are so left out, at this point, I wish I was Mongolian or some other faggot shit

I'd rather fuck the 2D ginger than the real-life nigger

fuck off discord cucks

Jews must really hate redhead

A stereotype due to systemic racism, blacks were not allowed at pools and were generally unable to afford lakefront property.

Who the fuck prohibited them from swimming when they were in Africa?

If only we could we could somehow channel nerd outrage into some type of turbine. We could blot out the sun with our energy production.

So, would you want smelly, sweaty black fucks in a pool with you

Radical left pushing their tyrannical acceptance philosophy. If you disagree, you will be silenced.

are you being silenced?

Pissing chuds like you off. Your tears are delicious, keep crying about a Disney movie, faggot.

If you can't see how this is basically a non sequitur in this argument, just kill yourself already.

I wouldn't care because I'm not retarded.

Not on Yea Forums, because no one gives a fuck about Yea Forums. On other websites, people are being censored and politicians are calling for more censorship.
Enjoy your freedom while you have it.

people who use the word "cuck" are faggots

who is actually being censored? which politicians?

>I'm not retarded

Attached: fiction.jpg (672x192, 32K)

report them

no u

Explain with your big goy- I mean boy brain you got

LOL there is a post going around on Twitter bitching about this casting and stirring up controversy. Turns out the profile pic is stolen to make it look like that a white girl is bitching about it.

I wonder who is behind this...

They glow in the dark and sometimes during the day

washingtonexaminer.com/news/rep-frederica-wilson-demands-prosecution-for-those-who-mock-congress-online

cbsnews.com/amp/news/facebook-details-efforts-to-prepare-for-2020-census-disinformation-elections-disruption/

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

Attached: Haveniceday.jpg (684x404, 105K)

Who? I don't know anyone that glows in the dark.

Im talking about these guys

Attached: Glowing-toys.jpg (1024x683, 85K)