That's it guys... The world is a mess. Immigration, niggers, crime rates rising, ID politics, general degeneracy...

That's it guys... The world is a mess. Immigration, niggers, crime rates rising, ID politics, general degeneracy. Everything is in ruins.

I was always telling myself
>it's the people on the internet, they dont act like that irl
I was proven wrong. We need another war to break out. If it means that we get rid of degenerates and people finally pull their heads out of their asses, then yes, I'm ready for another world war and at this point, I dont care whether the right side wins

Attached: Fear, Sorrow and Misery.jpg (250x221, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-jvt

>world
>immigration
Pick one you fucking autist

What's your point?

>I dont care whether the right side wins
The "right side" won the last world war and look where we are now.
Refugees ass raping Europe, migrants getting the free pass into the US (with complementary health care)
Doesn't matter where you are in the world, somewhere there's an entitled sandnigger trying to take something from you.

Attached: 1557972845762-b.jpg (480x576, 57K)

What's YOURS?

Its true, your delusions do not mesh with reality. You are not the majority. You are fewer, and your ideas will wither and disappear.

Your philosophies will go out like a candle in the night. Engulfed by its own hateful despair, choking on fumes of envy and egotism.

One day, the world will rejoice in the ignorance of your existence.

Pretty fucking clear: We need another big war

It's ironic that you think this.

The "right side" is not up to me to decide. No one has the right to pick which side is the right one. Each one of us fights for what they believe is right against what they believe is wrong. Of course now, people do tend to decide which side was the "right side", but that wont make it the right side

Its funny because in that war z kids will go to war, probably when they kill one guy the probably make some shitty fortnite dance or something, imagine rambo but with the guys dances with the fucking enemy and make fucking congas or do shits like that and some nigger try to make a ramp

>maybe the idea of another world war isnt as appealing as I thought it would
Cant we just die already?

The winners are right and the losers were evil. Those are the rules.

Attached: 1557515708621-b.jpg (1073x1523, 905K)

If I gave y'all someone's Instagram account, would y'all spam them, this dumbass kid keeps on saying some bullshut in my dms, so if you want to I will post her account and y'all could do whatever, would y'all?

degenerates create bad times, bad times create strong people, who create good times, who create degenerates

So... WW3 soon?

Nah, the way to live is live as you want, but you need try as hard of posible to get it, I have simple desires, I dont need to work so hard and Im happy with my actual life exc for some shits, I dont center a lot in the future and theres anything else, live your life and dont fucking kill yourself, kill himself is only for people who dont accept the world is a shitty dumpster in fire meanwhile some homeless is discomposing in, you can try to change it, or live with it, if you dont try and care about it you kill yourself, because dont accept the world, or as I said, you dont try it enough

White people are a big fucking problem.

Your dumbass Boomer parents are the worst narcissistic delusional crybaby losers.

>devils number
>philosophical
>broken English
Damn

Imagine staying in your basement so long you become like this.

Attached: sample-4a500798d31ae5ac6896d384e122c617.jpg (512x512, 268K)

I love war!

Attached: 1495913599094.jpg (477x731, 123K)

Im really sorry for my broken english Yea Forumsros

t. Amerimutt

Attached: 1513813989805.png (1052x1137, 287K)

Remember Yea Forumsros, trips always say the truth

White people act virtuous...

With their broken families, mom's and dads drunk loaded on prescription drugs, out of reality and the real world. All they do is sit at home on the TV and complain about nonsense because that's all they do now that they live off a combination of retirement and benefits that they are collectively sucking dry for the younger generations.

They are narcissistic, stupid, and delusional. White people are beyond overrated as some kinda beacon of goodness.

Your message is still loud and clear

>complains about the world ending
>doesn't mention global warming

so you're depressed AND a retard, good combo

Sure, but bigotry is hard to defend

from a human rights perspective, modern conservatism is pretty difficult to defend as morally superior

Honestly, I can't wait until the violence starts in earnest. For those of us provisioned for such endeavors, well, let's just say it's gonna be epic.

Oh please motherfucker niggers is the last thing to ever worry about in fact it's the white man that's in control of our economy so when the economy crashes and u fucked out of your shitty apartment then keep that same energy with your own damn race boy

If I had to list everything that's wrong in this world I would reach the character limit, so here:
>global warming
Hope you feel better, treehugger

Godspeed

These type of ideologies emerge when people have had enough. For me they are pretty justified, to some extent at least

phrased awfully, very accurate

capitalists are destroying the planet for very short term gains, and they're mostly old white men

>justifying bigotry with "muh personal experiences"

yeah no

Attached: 1334347194691.jpg (173x180, 6K)

that's America and UK lol

japan here feels like 2008 vibes

All these white people have wasted years screaming back to "niggers" when their own race is full of stupidity and degeneracy and causing a lot of problems.

Yeah loads of white people are stupid degenerates so why import even more stupid degenerates?

There are no right side now. We have Russia dictatorship, China dictatorship, USA pseudo democracy wanna be dictatorship, EU last bastion os democracy dependent of wanna be dictatorship, rest of the world all fucked places.

>Burn this to the ground
#burn it all the human disease

Attached: Nuke_them.jpg (480x360, 24K)

It gotta be the divide and conquer tactic. Like he's talking about war and blaming the black people this is the result for some ppl man.

>Pretends white people have no degeneracy of their own and points to migrants

At least the Muslims go outside.

>Pretends white people have no degeneracy of their own and points to migrants

>Yeah loads of white people are stupid degenerates

I would be ok for a war if we had a way to only kill retards and not good people

theres gotta be some left right?

Is it bigoted to say "I dont want illegals in here", is it bigoted to say "Blacks commit the majority of the crimes", is it bigoted to say "I dont like when muslims go on sharia patrols", is it bigoted to say "Its okay to be white", is it bigoted to say "Immigrants commit more rapes than natives"?

I'm not defending bigotry, I'm defending people who react to these monstrosities

He's a dumb nigger, so his reading comprehension is shit

>the white race will save the world

Attached: download.jpg (238x212, 15K)

I dont care who lives or dies. I just want people to shake and shake hard so that they finally can wake up

I never said that. In fact I dont care who wins