How the fuck did this fucking piece of shit of a human being got away with no charges?

how the fuck did this fucking piece of shit of a human being got away with no charges?

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-034540_Instagram.jpg (1080x1044, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-nx

Eh, still not as bad as Sean King.

Because the US is ostensibly a police state and all your little guns are going to do jack fucking shit when it's time. Keep sucking that military dick, burger bros!

>be copfag
>get away with murder because he is copfag

Not really that hard.

The judge in the case would not allow the body cam footage OR his custom dust cover that said "your fucked!" to be admitted as evidence which also did not hurt him.

maybe don't point guns out of a fucking hotel window lmao. This was simply Darwinism at work

This the guy that murdered that kid laying on the floor of that hallway pissing and shitting his pants and crying for his mom?

I'm not from the us I'm just amazed of how fucked up thing are over there

yes, that's him

He was following procedure. Every second of it was on clear video, with a good angle. Only an idiot would think it was a bad shooting and it was a fucking white guy, so why do you even care?

are you fucking retarded or what? he was crying and crawling on all 4, how's that a threat?

Found the bootlicker

I guess it's cause of faggots like you that these kind of cops can easily get away with murder

Does anyone know if they found a gun on the guy he killed?

nice eye, you spotted him

no gun at all, only a pellet gun for pest control in his room

But he kept going for his pockets, surely he was just pretending to cry and piss his pants as a ruse so he could distract them long enough to pull a gun out and shoot them.

Found the idiots.

This.
Police get a +8 defense bonus when operating in police states, and that's enough to make them immune to most bullets (except on a natural 20).

Im not saying he was a threat Im just saying that I'm glad he is dead. Clearly he was a moron

It's been done before.

I'm literally not sure if you are autistic or are being ironic rn. Have you seen the video? He must be an excellent actor if he can fake cry so good. Also no gun was found on him so hang yourself

Hopefully it happens to you.

tookthebait.jpg

this is the intellect level of liberals kek

oh I see, you're a special kid, superior than everyone else

i wonder if that firearm is actually just a pellet gun
>ded

he was drunk

>But he kept going for his pockets
He was ordered to crawl towards the cops. He was piss drunk and his shorts were over his right knee. As he moved forward, his shorts started getting pulled down and he instinctively kept reaching for 4:00, a very popular CCW position, to pull them back up. This scared the cops and he was to drunk to stop himself from doing it over and over, until he got popped. You can even see the shorts pulled down in this hilarious meme.

Attached: 1513064863214.png (960x720, 888K)

except I'm not liberal

You misunderstand what Im saying. Cops die all the time because they give people the benifit of the doubt. Yes he could have very well been waiting for an opportunity to pull a gun, it has been done before.

Sure

BARRON IS TOO YOUNG!
>> IF HE WASN'T A CHILD ACTOR, THEN WHY WOULD HE GIVE DONALD HPV??????????????

YOU NEED VITACONTROL FOR MEN!

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-084222.jpg (1849x990, 584K)

Yeah. If a cop has his gun drawn the shit has already hit the fan. you comply with anything he tells you too do when he tells you to do it and you announce your actions before you do them ("I am going to comply with your order, I will now slowly move my right hand to X location, Is this ok?" If they say yes you then slowly move your right hand)... then sue the ever loving piss out of them later.

obviously because he didnt do anything wrong

>Plenty of scumbag murderers to crucify
>Goes after a cop
Sure you aren't.

He got away with it because as usual, the cops tell the jury that he was just following policy even when that policy doesn't protect a person's rights. It places the value of the cops fear for his life, whether rational or not, above the value of the person's life who the cops think is a threat.

>Every second of it was on clear video, with a good angle.

Yup. Guy was clearly drunk and trying his best for his drunk ass to comply with the orders. The trigger happy officers were playing life and death simon says with a drunk guy TRYING to get him to fuck up.

The woman FUCKING RUSHED THE COPS and got jack shit. they guy tried to keep his pants from falling down and traied to maintain his drunk ass balance and got murdered for it.

He should have died, so should the cop and so should u for being a faggot

>he was piss drunk
You faggots keep saying this like it is relevant

"Put your hands up and crawl on all fours. If you move I will shoot you."

>lay on the ground
>spread your arms and legs
>stay
>search him
Why didn't the cops just do that, why the "cross your legs and crawl" shit?
I bet that cop has cranked it to that footage at least 30 times

Attached: B202312B-B44A-4DCE-A5EC-544E0F42ADBA.jpg (415x600, 24K)

he could not announce what he was doing cause the guy kept telling him to shut up and listen. He was drunk and the cop yelling at him just increased the stress level. It would have gone way better if instead of shouting randomly he would have given him clear instructions.

See now if he came out of the room and pointed it at the cops then it woudl have been a fully justified shooting.

But seeing as how the pellet gun was in the room? nope.

>That was a lot of words for I suck cop cock

Attached: 1562131984724.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

This will not be a popular opinion, but here it goes: Cops SHOULD give people the benefit of the doubt, even if such actions put them at a greater risk of injury or death. It's the nature of their work. "He was reaching for his waistband and I thought he might have a gun" is not an acceptable reason to perform what is essentially an extrajudicial killing.

Well it does make sense. Cops have to be in life-threatening situations almost on a daily basis. They need some sort of advantage just to stay alive. Civilians on the other hand will probably have an encounter like this maybe once in their lives. It's not that hard to comply

Jumpy cops and a suspect too drunk to deal with the situation, are a very bad mix.

>red light
>green light
>red light
>green light
>...
>YELLOW LIGHT
>pew pew pew
>shoulda stopped kid

I wanna watch this faggot crawl on 4s with his legs crossed while an AR held by a cop with a hard-on is screaming at him
I wanna taste your tears and rub your blood on my face after your unable to comply
I wanna bath in your idiocies and laugh myself to sleep

what the fuck are you taking about retard, I'm going after a cop cause that's what I found out in a YouTube video since I'm don't live in the us and this news got here just now. Also it's Yea Forums I can make a thread on a cop or a serial killer or a pedo or whatever the fuck I want, it's random.

I was saying in general terms. Like if you and I are having lunch and SWAT busts in the doors with guns at the ready you dont protest their commands. you comply and you dont get shot (hopefully)

The dude was a rookie and he was scared for his life. He was clearly a pussy and not fit for the job. But I don't think it equates to murder. Fire him and blacklist him so that he can never work in any department. That's plenty enough punishment for someone who potentially has to deal with this shit every day.

I mean, unless they just don't like a certain gesture you do then 6 of them fire 12 rounds a piece into you.

No one should be qualified to be a pig with those tats looking like a nig.

Attached: B7DE86F5-40D8-422F-A341-427F354DD63F.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Also they have tazers. Why not just taze the fucking guy if he was a threat?

see
That cop is a pile of shit who needs to fuck himself with a rusty iron stick.

I like this

What I have seen hardened criminals that know an arrest will do little to them on cops is to assume the position and then just wait for the cop to cuff them. A cop screaming at you to do multiple different or bizarre things is going to shoot you for any potential deviation, better to just lie face down with your hands on your back and wait. There is zero threat if you are prone with your hands where they can see them and you are doing nothing.

But even then they could shoot you and get away with it.

Beta white knight pig detected your a pussy and your family prob works for cops

Attached: .jpg (221x228, 6K)

>I dont live in the us
oh good I can completely disregaurd you and your opinion. Faggot liberal

procedure is flawed. The top legal minds on the appeals courts and SCOTUS should be ruling whether these procedures and policies are constitutional or not, and given that they allow a cop to execute someone based on little more than a cop's unsubstantiated fear for their life, they aren't constitutional.

Guy should have just enlisted as a marine with all the other psychos.

Bootlicking beta fag imagine risking your life for 45k

Attached: fuck-the-police-d001001230634.png (812x1000, 174K)

My theory is they want to live out some tacticool mall ninja fantasy and you can't do that with lame-ass tasers.

>was scared for his life.

I know right. A drunk guy trying his best to comply with your game of life and death simon says is really fucking scarry.

>COP SIMON SAYS LAY DOWN!
>COP SIMON SAYS STAY STILL
>COP SIMON SAYS CROSS YOUR ARMS AND LEGS!
>NOW CRALW TOWARD ME!
>HAHAHA BITCH NIGGA COP SIMON DIDENT SAY!!!!!
>BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!
>*murrica*

Well then the fault is on the system, not the individual cop.

then commit suicide

Nah he was a bitch. I doubt he could hang with Jarheads

you can't just disregard what he did

Nah man, Marines are actually held accountable for their actions and get in trouble for murdering innocent civilians.

>fuck cops pic
>completete moron who is arguing with someone on the same side
This checks out.

I didn't say he was brave.

The shooting was fine. A more veteran cop could have seen why he was reaching and just stopped the whole thing before it escalated, but he was on nothing except training and that training told him, "A suspect repeatedly going for his waistband, likely has a concealed firearm." The only thing to learn from that whole situation is, don't get so drunk and stupid that you have cops called on you in the first place.

the video was not viewed until AFTER the trail

No one is saying that. He is a dumbass who made a bad call, not a murderer. Fire him. That is all the punishment necessary.

The cops making the guy crawl towards him was entirely unnecessary. Cops who have their guns pointed and their fingers on the trigger should be required to observe a lethal threat before they fire a shot. In this case he didn't see the threat as the guy had no gun on him. Reaction time is no more than a quarter of a second. It's not asking much at all to allow that much time especially when the cops are already wearing body armor to begin with.

Would the murdered mans family have grounds to push for a mistrial?

then what the fuck is wrong with the us system? That is gold valuable evidence right there

THE ENTIRE SWAT TEAM THAT SHOWED UP SHOULD HAVE GONE TO PRISON NOT JUST THE PEON THAT PULLED THE TRIGGER. THEY ARE ALL ACCESSORIES AND CONSPIRATORS TO A PREMEDITATED MURDER.

>Plenty of scumbag murderers to crucify
>Goes after a cop
This is one of the biggest reasons I try to distance myself from Republicans even though I consider myself conservative.

You're all a bunch of bootlicking fucks.

Brilliant.. at least someone on Yea Forums has half a brain

You are fortetting Tyrone's Law, which states that a suspect does in fact have the right to reach into his pockets/waistband in the event that he is intoxicated. Checkmate

Same as that cop who murdered that chick in her night gown. Straight up murder.

gold post

To all u faggots who are like:
The cop did what he had too or that's what that pos perp gets for reaching for his waist
Why arent all u queers at a 5FDP show jerking each other off about being in the guard and how u r basically a professional sandbagger

>you need to wait until a gun is pointed at your face to shoot
>they have body armor so they should puy themselves at risk
I have no words to describe how fucking stupid your sentiment is

If you don't see the logic in protecting cops to a certain degree then you must be some sort of brainlet. If you are constantly dealing with situations like this then a certain degree of immunity is necessary. Human error is going to occur, cops are not robots.

Same as that nigger who murdered two cops while they were eating lunch. Two can play that game, faggot.

Nope rich white guy just smart enough not to risk my life for some rich old out touch nerds making bullshit laws

Attached: pic_16_big.jpg (800x533, 70K)

The police responded to a non-crime. Holding a rifle in a hotel room in Arizona is not a crime.

it's their fucking job to take risks, I have no idea why among all the cops only one had his gun drawn. As someone said earlier, why not just use a teaser.

pointing it out the window*
Are you fucking retarded? Nevermind. I already know the answer.

Of course you have no words, because you're a fucking moron who's resorted to misrepresenting their argument rather than engage with it directly. If you actually read his comment, he never actually says "you need to wait until a gun is pointed at your face to shoot". That's just you being dishonest.

I hope you never have to deal with cops pointing their guns at you, because you're clearly too stupid to understand basic English.

What it like being poor?

Was the guy who got shot holding a weapon when he was shot?

wut

Real reconizes real.

You can tell from looking at this fucking faggot with tattoos that he is a baby faced peice of white trash whos never been in a real fight. Look at those ears. In tact. Yellow belly power hungry peice of garbage.

He has problems with excessive violence previous arrests too. something aout bodyslamming an innocent guy. And his dumb call of duty customized gun. This dude would get absolutely rocked alone. He only signed up for the job to satisfy his violent tendies with government protection.

>There is zero threat if you are prone with your hands where they can see them and you are doing nothing.
You'd think so but then there's pic related who was shot in that exact scenario. Cop popped him while the kid was laying face down and already cuffed and not moving with another cop kneeling on his back.

>BART officer Anthony Pirone, kneed Grant in the head and forced the unarmed Grant to lie face down on the platform.
>While Pirone held Grant down in a prone position, Mehserle drew his pistol and shot Grant in the back.

Attached: Police_handcuffing_Oscar_Grant.png (331x282, 186K)

Not even a real rifle, it was a fucking airsoft gun.

I don't know. I've never known real poverty.

1. It was a good shoot.
2. Doxxing someone is a bannable offence, Herbie, and enjoy your ban.

>it's their job to take risks
No, it fucking isn't. But I'm glad you said that because that type of thinking is the core of what we are disagreeing on here. I do not think that you should have to put your life in danger just because you are wearing a badge. The Police are an extremely necessary public service just like any other, they aren't just doing that shit for fun. Beleive it or not, we need them around.

I remember that incident. Piece of shit cop said he thought he was reaching for his taser. So even best case scenario, he's a retard who was poorly trained.

Not really sure what you are asking, but my point is that cops are killed far more often then they kill innocent people.

You don’t wear the boot. I do.

Yup that's why we have half a mil dead civs lol. Cmon man I've met guys in the military who were flat out told to kill civs. Had 3 seprate guys describe situations where they had to sweep and clear areas of EVERYONE, didn't matter if it was a baby.

the picture is at least 2-3 years old, he no longer lives there, also please hang yourself

It won't stop the ban hammer kiddo.

What did he do, shoot a Nigger???? Give him a Medal

Incorrect, it was a BB gun. You may think that is an insigificant detail but it is not. Airsoft weapons are very clearly fake, the case is not the same for BB guns. In fact it was a BB rifle, which was likely indistinguishable from a real gun at a distance.

The shills are out today huh

I'm okay then with a ban

I think it's the opposite, airsoft are made to look realistic since they're literally for larpers
Anyway, it wasn't on him, it was in a case in the room and they never even saw it and it was completely obvious that he didn't have a rifle on him so it's specious to blame the shooting on the type of gun that he didn't have and wasn't there.

Nah some dumb drunk who kept reaching for his waistband. There was fault on both sides, really. But I personally don't think it is equivalent to murder.

If im on fto duty and my new guys are not always paranoid i flag them. Its not a job you can be optimistic with. Class 3 ceramics will stop hangun rounds a point blank but neck groin and head are death. The job is to serve and protect. Now mind you i would have told him t face away and walk backwards to me and then lay face down. With his hands like jesus on a cross.

How the hell did they justify excluding bodycam footage from an officer involved shooting case? That is crooked as fuck.

Fuck you retard. Cops should have to be shot at before they can return fire.

They signed up knowing they can die, thats why these scenarios always have 5+ guys. Christ. Play some fuckin xcom for once.