Poor little fake fucks can't sustain having their crooked shit constantly called out

Poor little fake fucks can't sustain having their crooked shit constantly called out.

breitbart.com/the-media/2019/07/03/nolte-cnn-death-spiral-continues-with-double-digit-q2-ratings-collapse/

Attached: CNN royally fucked.jpg (724x804, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
youtube.com/watch?v=cBEwQHjdw14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-ub

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving cabal of subversive kikes. I wish them all a slow death.

Inb4 "breitbart BS" or whatever...check the NUMBERS fags

Attached: 171105-F-KG439-0158A.jpg (360x329, 26K)

>implying breitbart is news
>implying your not a snowflake, too.

double digit what?
they lost 10 viewers? big whoop

Attached: 1557455628826.jpg (1280x1280, 435K)

Fake news? Wow! Meanwhile I see foxnews as nazi news. Thats the beauty of our society. We all have different perceptions.

yeah i mean CNN sucks (compared to Nytimes, Washpo, Finacial Times, PBS etc.) but its fucking Truth compared to getting your news from Breitbart.

I agree, white people are the fucking worst. Why can't they admit how horrible whites are for society?

I SUCKED SO MUCH RUSSIAN COCK AT THE G-20, I WAS SHITTING PUTIN'S CUM INTO KIM JONG UN'S MOUTH LIKE A WEEK LATER!
>> TAKE MY DAUGHTER JEW!

Attached: Screenshot_20180107-190852.jpg (840x725, 283K)

>"math is hard" - typical CNN viewer
kek

Reminder that arguing politics on Yea Forums is worse than trap threads.

It's more entertaining.

>implying > doesn't mean implying
>this fagget gets all he needs from CNN
>didn't see this on twitter

We have a special board for Breitbart folks.
And it ain't Yea Forums.

Attached: pol closed.png (900x696, 81K)

>foxnews
>nazi news
>half liberals
keep them eyes shut Piotyr.

I agree, niggers are the fucking best. Why can't they admit how awesome niggers are for society?

>it ain't Yea Forums
there's somehintg stupider?

This.

> Citing Breitbart like that means anything

Time Warner died a long time ago after CNN's ratings tanked. Now that AT&T bought the defunct company, I hope it finally liquidates CNN.

Attached: _1989617_aol_share_price_gra300.gif (300x176, 3K)

The more we uplift minorities while putting white people in their place the quicker the country can begin to heal.

Attached: niggerhouses.jpg (1024x668, 134K)

So what does shriveling CNN think they are going to do coming into this election? Do they actually believe they're gonna shit unrelenting, undeserved hate on one candidate 24/7 like 2016? Good luck creepy bitches, your live crews are already experiencing verbal and physical assault and destruction of equipment everywhere they go...CNN knows better than to show up ANYWHERE with their poisonous logo visible.
Maybe antifa will save them hahaha

Attached: cnn 7.jpg (446x299, 38K)

denial of facts is a valid argument, of course

Good one.

Attached: 1497569901959.jpg (600x768, 196K)

Attached: 1rzxxk.jpg (881x499, 94K)

Drink some more KoolAide, its GOOD for you...

Attached: 96e.jpg (1024x567, 109K)

Attached: 1572mt.jpg (888x499, 142K)

Google should be next...

I'm confused which part of my argument was Kool-aid? The part where I said CNN sucks or the part where I said Brietbart sucks?

Only Trump supporters disagree.

They're just showing who the most dangerous people on the planet are.

Attached: download (2).jpg (216x233, 16K)

And this thread is officially overrun by bots and trolls. Goodnight everyone!

I hate that /pol/ has made it okay to post boomer facebook-tier shit memes.

>breitbart
>some bullshit metrics that are suppose to signify the death of CNN
could trump supporters be any more tryhard?

Attached: 1537230863040.jpg (640x493, 45K)

The part where you named prominent members of the Leftist Groupthink as MORE credible...

This.

>only scientists disagree

Attached: 1537231175655.jpg (868x1024, 215K)

>brietbart

nazis tend to make great scientists, who knew

Attached: c49.jpg (4000x2250, 483K)

>Google should be next...

Google's day is coming. I hope it goes the way of Ma Bell or Standard Oil.

Attached: google-conflict1.png (729x478, 84K)

Attached: 1487989293868.jpg (780x800, 154K)

Attached: CNN prog atheist.jpg (600x326, 62K)

Attached: CNNracist.jpg (1024x952, 145K)

i didn't. tell me more fren.

Citation needed.

I know there isn't one because the studies you fucks like to bring up were discredited years ago.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-09-at-7.09.20-AM.jpg (1200x744, 184K)

white supremacists are just afraid of the progress they represent

>breitbart news

stopped reading there

It was largely true at the time. NPR and CNN both started as good sources. Slowly, though, the SJWs took over the company.

which SJWs took over?

double digit what?

Are you starting to get the picture for 2020? The "all powerful" left financed and controlled media that buoyed Hillary along so deceptively and destructively in 2016 is DYING folks. The teeth are gone, wheezing has set in...what exactly are they going to do for all the crooked spin and bias this time?

Attached: 123.jpg (2047x1151, 583K)

double-digit percentage VIEWER LOSS

this is based on "primetime viewership"
what does that have to do with 2019? all it does is prove what's favored among boomers.

And how does silencing anything but Approved Opinion count as progressive?
How does supporting and encouraging Blackshirted Thugs to beat down any differing opinion count as progressive?
How does leveraging Monopoly Power to rig elections qualify as progressive?
'You keep using that word, but it doesn't mean what you think it does'...

They're discouraging hate speech and thought.

your IQ

I can't believe this caricature of the real world is accepted as fact among uneducated white people.
The whites have been spreading this lie since the first black man set foot in America, and still cling to it because they can't cope with reality.

The white man's own fear is what destroys neighborhoods. Thanks for being a part of that.

didn't change anything

Attached: umair2lb0t7z.jpg (800x448, 80K)

>discredited years ago
citation needed

>making fun of the lowe hanging fruit that is MSM

I'd expect nothing of the right's fabled memeing ability. Have you even seen right wing media?

NPR and CNN. Are you fucking blind? He said it right there.

even niggers disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=cBEwQHjdw14

Attached: cnnlietrump.jpg (500x504, 74K)

>CNN is FAKE NEWS!!!
>CNN poll says TRUMP IS WINNING! LMAO LIBS OWNED BY THEIR OWN POLL!

pick one

>They're discouraging free speech
ftfy

You're forgetting that Google is openly in the Enemy camp this time around.
Normies don't pay enough attention to this stuff, the Bastards will do some damage if they're allowed to slide...

13/50

do you also believe in shit like leeches curing disease, lobotomies, maybe putting a little heroin in your cough syrup?

They were never, discredited. They were dropped off the edge of the world.

>niggers destroy shit
>even niggers disagree
is this breitbart again?

Yeah, because getting up on stage and talking about systemic racism in housing would be a great comedy skit.
There's shitty people in every race. You are the niggers of the white race. Please go back to your own country.

>TRUMP IS WINNING
>Feb 28
Good job Dmitri.

[not a citation]

It's all corporate propaganda, they only report enough true things to maintain the illusion that they have journalistic integrity

>MAGAtard doesn't even know the psychology of his own party
Winning is a constant thing for Trumplicans, not just something done during an election.

>white supremacists are just afraid of the progress they represent

Progress? What progress? being a monopolistic mega corporation and controlling the entire market? Have you been lobotomized?

Attached: cnnfakeim.jpg (990x704, 79K)

Nobody is THIS stupid.

[i don't have proof of my argument but i'm gonna need to see proof of your side before i continue]

great skills there friend. unfortunately there are no citations for things accepted as common sense.

Go live in a black neighborhood. Go live in detroit. See what the fuck happens weak ass cracker.

>Breitbart
For one who probably believes cnn is a huge shadow propoganda machine you sure seem to have an easy time believing they'd be low on funding because a fucking tabloid said so.

Fuck bro, I'm not a Trumptard or a RethugliKKKan. You tried, though.