A Story About My Uncle: GFKE3-AYPRK-5Y8L0

Attached: what.jpg (496x784, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KwS/
gamesmar.info/token/c57d1e40-96b8-401c-a1be-415c13f374c4/g2a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thx

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-bhp

Going to buy a copy of ATLAS from G2A in a minute and post the link to claim it.

noooo i wanted to get this game forever, f, wp user

Every single day I look in the mirror, I see those big red scars on my lips...Then I look down and am reminded my balls were taken from me...They've been there for over 10 years, and they will probably never go away. They will always remind me of the traumas that bullying has caused me in high school. My bully scarred my face and injected alcohol into my balls...

Apart from the obvious physical aspect of it, the bullying in question created way deeper and profound wounds--mental ones. Yes, I do believe that my current mental issues were caused by the other kids bullying me during the entirety of my high school days, and I do believe that the same bullying was the cause of my poor grades in school.

I'll be honest with you. I barely made it out of school, and teachers probably gave me 60% instead of 59% just to make me pass out of pity. The reason my grades were so poor, was because all my energy was drained by the stress of getting beaten over and over, and I am now left with a lack of knowledge because of that.

I thought about ways to get my level of knowledge back up with interesting hobbies, and my choice landed on video games. One in particular: Europa Universalis IV. Indeed, after doing a bit of research, I found out that this game is the single best one to learn about the World's History--the one subject I need in order to make up for my lack of education.

The cool thing is, that despite having an all-round yearly price of $43.99... the game is down to a mere $10.99 right now. I am not very good in mathematics, but this looks like it's 75% off--which is huge for a Steam sale. So, if you're a richanon who wants to make a poorfag happy and, a the same time, help him educate himself, then I'll be glad to accept this game from you!

steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KwS/

Thank you.

gamesmar.info/token/c57d1e40-96b8-401c-a1be-415c13f374c4/g2a

mvp

thx

More:

WRD0J-8GH0X-ICYJ5
7EP0L-94WWF-3KM87
42FKQ-0487T-CMH0G
G9JRV-NDCXE-GLF56
RRFDV-I3L8Z-VBG87
BJMNL-V7P7G-HBQRK
AKWPY-E6BIW-M52WT
G99VP-3R8X8-FAXY4
VDF2D-WIPVV-YQ304
CBGGM-VY4F9-XJZG7
Z7N3L-3EIX7-JB3Y9
BAC60-MK2FJ-ZH0CJ

fucking B A S E D

Damn user thanks

skyrim nice

Attached: o-o.jpg (700x803, 43K)

OOF
doesnt anybody have a key for any GTA game??

does*

WTF??? is a scam someone stolen my steam account!!!

rip didnt get here for any steam codes rip rip

is this the dedicated key dumpan' thread?

DZPTR-CPRTX-3YDQZ

Looks like it mate.
M4TG8-QZNPN-DD6RX

nah bro its legit

that was Deus Ex HR, but I already own it

don't think it is, it says i already have that product but i dont have deus ex

huh, weird

052ID-PMPNP-5R8VK

02QCP-BYDBE-AM78K

LDGGL-0QG2N-MK5AW

what were these?