Can someone explain me that deepfake thing in simple english pls?

Can someone explain me that deepfake thing in simple english pls?

Attached: image.png (512x512, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Photoshop

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-q

It's software that uses AI to nude shoop women wearing bikinis. You can get it for free from TPB.

Whats name of software?

It's based on machine learning. An artificial neural network. Basically the idea is to create a massively complex system that is tweaked over time to provide the desired output. This system was trained with hundreds of thousands of pictures of naked women. The software a few anons have on their PCs is static, not changing. The 2gb of data is the logic that was trained by the developer ahead of time though. No one understands exactly how the image manipulation works, someone just built a system that they trained to give them what they wanted.

And reading back what I just wrote, that sounds like like total horse shit. But honest to god that's accurate. We live in interesting times.

And what would one be searching exactly on tpb?

An AI that poorly makes almost nude women look naked. It's like a slightly upgraded version of bubble threads.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c6de0a74936382c0d2d0596a1a82a9ef8ce24f64&dn=DeepNude_Windows_v2.0.0.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.hq.ertelecom.ru%2fannounce

It ain't really their tits though, they're created with an algorithm and I can bloody tell. That ruins it.

I would say a little more than slightly, but I get what your saying. This is shit computers couldn't do before though, so kind fo cool.

And kind of terrifying, but you know. If this shit is a surprise to someone they need to read a a bit of scifi.

DF is for retarded faggots and wankers!! Gimme the real thing !!!!

Of course, going to get some shit for saying so, but it's kind of gross if you have a little bit of empathy. But interesting in terms of tech. And in terms of society, where things will be in 20-30 years.

"DeepNude"

Be warned that you will need a patch to get the version without watermarks. The patch can be found somewhere on Yea Forums or /g/. Just look for it.

of course it isn't really their tits are you retarded. It's photoshopping by an automatic machine. It's not fucking magic.

You can find the cracked version on MrDeepFakes forum. Downloads section

I'm dumbfounded that thousands of real tits are posted on Yea Forums every hour, and people choose to use a complex machine to shop fake tits onto people instead.

It'll probably go away in a week and then come back in like 2-3 years and it'll be crazy accurate.

You and me both user. You and me both.

Really? You can't even comprehend that some folks might prefer fake images of people they know to real images of people they don't?

People aren't out here removing bikinis from random chicks.

You have to be pretty desperate to pretend that AI tits are really your sisters.

I don't think so, I literally downloaded the first DeepNude torrent I found on TBP and it works perfectly fine and doesn't have any watermarks.

I thought it was a meme I wasn't getting or something but then it hit me who it was that's into this shit. It's what all the bubblefags transitioned to.

any working links?