Have you ever been in love? Describe what it's like

Have you ever been in love? Describe what it's like.

Attached: 1508874775722.jpg (940x1175, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g17y5bBpGmQ
youtu.be/IYj2hex99gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chemical high

Is awful

this

pic unrelated

Attached: 1286899233849.jpg (1188x726, 596K)

Good and bad. Which one are you asking about or both?

Both

Exciting when reciprocated
Depressing when not
Grueling when it ends
& it ALWAYS ends

Attached: Do Not Smile.jpg (400x301, 17K)

I'm literally drowning in it right now and it's so fucking beautiful

it was really stupid, id get a feeling of euphoria when she would talk to me and then feel all depressed when she wouldn't

falling in love is shit, i wouldn't wish it on anyone

It's amazing while it's going and it's what inspires men to marry and commit

But it always ends.

I guess it has to do with your philosophy to life do you eat the fruit or do you abstain from eating a fruit because it's forbidden and will cause you downfall. But all there is is that fruit that's the only thing in the world that you're not allowed to touch and you're not allowed to eat are you going to eat it? That's basically love you know it's wrong and do it anyway there's nothing you can do about it.

Been in love once when I was in high school, she didn't return it, we had huge fights bc I thought I deserved love, made me feel like shit, went into a spiral of depression due to it and unrelated events, now I'm emotionally unadjusted to it. Fuck.

It hurt so bad

Came here to say this, user beat me to it. Anyway yeah, what he said.

As someone who has gotten high with various chemicals what is so wrong with that?

It's amazing and then it sucks when it ends. Hard to describe it, you kind of just have to experience it which is of course harder than it sounds. I'm 30, only been in love once. It's rare, I think rarer then people let on. I'm currently happy not trying to repeat it over and over again, though I'm a little horny.

Do you want specifics?

>it always ends
Not if you marry her

It's all on the girl user, i know it will end but i live for such moments because i see the world through her eyes and i'm like a first born tasting the air for the first time which always feel like it's the first time.
If it was fucked then i'm totally accepting it because i realized long ago that nothing is for granted and that is one of my fundamentals, but the purity of it worth everything you will ever go though in this short fucked up life.

>it always ends
Not if you marry her

I'd agree. Because you think they're perfect, especially at first. And that's rare to think of anyone

I'm in love now

Dude are you kidding? That'll end it like nobody's business.

Yes I speak from experience. Just living my worthless life... Shitposting on b...

When it's good it's the most amazing thing in the world. Like nobody has ever understood you more. Sure maybe you have other people to talk to and spend your time with, and it's nice to see friends, but none of them do for you what she does. Nobody makes you feel so understood, seen, or cared for.

When it's bad though, it's probably the most heart wrenching feeling you'll ever encounter. You might feel invisible, ignored, worthless, pathetic, unwanted, and more all at once. There have been times where I was so upset at something that happened I felt physically ill.

You good user?

Worst fucking mistake of my life, never fall for the vaginal jew user.

You feel extra relaxed, and ready for anything. 15% XP bonus.

Attached: NGC5_eYgUnCwEjOuHjUke5ge2jEoUBk6wiiVRbvblQY.jpg (408x482, 38K)

It's like having a disease; being continuously ill

When I was young, love it me like a ton of bricks. Up until that point I only cared about what I wanted, extremely selfish. Then I met her and everything changed, I would have given my life for her if she wanted me to. My heart felt different, it felt whole, complete. Everytime I was around her it was like warm electricity all over my body. Then one day everything had changed. I got the news that she was killed in a car accident due to some moronic driver. It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and shattered into a billion different pieces. I felt the pain all the way through my entire being, and my soul. It’s been 14 years since she was taken from me, and the wound is still fresh. I think about her everyday and I haven’t been with anyone since. No one will ever make me as happy as she did, no one loved me like she did. Sometimes I just want to give up and end it all so I can be with her. Love is a wonderful, terrifying thing, cherish every moment of it. Hold onto it as long as you can and never let it go. Just don’t become like me, an aging, miserable shell of a man who has nothing to live for anymore, with one foot in the grave.

/thread

It was cool until he ghosted me

Get a puppy. You will know love.

Attached: 1556441127863.webm (720x720, 1.71M)

This is one of the most accurate descriptions I’ve ever read

Totally different kind of love, but dog love is amazing and unconditional, but fuck when they die it sucks hard.

It can be one of the best experiences ever. It’s literally a chemical high, you can legit get addicted to it.

Bag of wet sand...

she is hot

Attached: 1562201822473.jpg (393x391, 38K)

This.

Always have a backup plan incase it all explodes one day

Romantic love is only a chemical reaction meant to propagate the species.
It has never lasted more than a year.
You've obviously never been married & are more than likely a kissless virgin.

True. There are many kinds of love. Most of what is being described above is that needy bullshit kind where people throw their whole sense of self-worth onto some other poor fucker and want them to take care of it. Pathetic. Bound to end in disaster.

True, as lame as it sounds you gotta be good being by yourself before you can really be worth a damn in a relationship.

No it's over when you marry
That's usually when reality hits

Im loved right now its awesome lol getting married future plans for a house and family its awesome! lol loser grow up and get over you depression bullshit!!

Imagine an orgasm, but in your heart. It slowly fades, unless you work to keep it.
Nice though.

>This person actually likes me
>I can share my life with this person
>I can be emotionally honest with this person
>They wanna fuck too?!

Love is realizing that there's somebody in your life that you'd actually be sad if they died.

Your experiences are not universal.

Love is pretty cool when it's good.

When you're both comfortable with the flow of love together it's really easy. Like if you both like going out the same, same sex drive, same level of acceptance, same level of fucking up. Basically if neither of you get up in arms about something fundamental to how the person behaves, it's pretty sweet.

If you can get that homeostasis, then you have room to grow into the person you want to be. What you gotta hope is that the person you want to grow into, and the person they want to grow into jive with each other.

If you can love each other together comfortably, and change together while still keeping that balance, well, that's the rub. That's what you want. That's what lasts.

Until someone dies, or like, external things.

It feels really nice. At first it's just that intoxicating feeling of having a crush on somewhat, and then pure ecstasy when they tell you they love you too. You become addicted to the high you get when you're near them.

My girlfriend and I just broke up today. We're still friends but I'm not going to see her for months. This sucks.

The breakup sex was really good though.

I've been with my wife for over 30 years. Love now is almost nothing like what it was at the start.

Love now is: "What do you want to have for dinner?" "Will you put gas in my car for me?" "Want to go hiking on Saturday?" "What do you want to watch? (as we sit together on the couch), I'm getting more wine, do you want some?

We are a team, we know everything about the other, and we help each other enjoy life's ups and downs.

she fucks black guys

Yes but she didn't love me back. And I made a fool of myself trying to get her to come back.

Thought I would never be happy ever again without her. Really fucked up my life for a while.

Had some good conversations with my dad though. He said "don't let women ruin your life. They need us more than we need them. I married your mother because she was the least crazy of the women I met."

Fucking lol

Amazing. It's the best feeling in the world. Like you just want them to be happy.

so, single moms are allowed to be hot

shes aight

>This is one of the most accurate descriptions I’ve ever read

youtu.be/g17y5bBpGmQ

Love is a great feeling and it's for some reason it's happen to me many many times but I never ever go for it. I like the idea of being loved from a distance maybe I should change that?

Attached: 1562120939294m.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

It’s like. She doesn’t love herself, she can’t really love. She’s here for the ride, but doesn’t want to admit she doesn’t want to be here. She knows I’ll do anything for her, but I’m not the one she wanted. So she takes what I give and does nothing to help herself. It’s falling apart and I couldn’t be more relieved.

she is beautiful but it is a shame she is a coalburner

Attached: 1480099521216.webm (480x480, 1.61M)

>coalburner
Distasteful

See it's like this. Inside each and every one of us is something extremely powerful it's so huge in fact that our minds can't even grasp it. That's your soul its eternal Never Dies. So your personality is just sort of like a lens of that it's a bending or a distortion of something perfect and that's what you call your personality. Now we go through life working through these things because it gives our perspective on the world to see the world in a limited way can actually help us to grow. And sometimes we meet somebody and it changes the way we view the world it becomes more complete and that's really what love is so it's not so much the person is giving you love the love is inside of you but that person is releasing it by the very way that they are. It's effortless so it seems like more energy is coming out of the equation that exist before but that's not really true what you're doing is you're tapping into something very deep a huge pool of energy. Now people who have never experienced this at all or even came close to experiencing it are usually people who are very very lll psychologically. One problem that causes these things is masturbation don't ever ever masturbate it's really really bad because what happens is your waste the energy that's used to cleanse those Pathways and to make love possible a connection to it possible. Even masturbating when you're married that's the worst thing you could possibly do. If you're not having sex with your wife to not ejaculate at all do not touch yourself none of that. So that's really what love is.

youtu.be/IYj2hex99gY

Attached: 1562024715330m.jpg (819x1024, 153K)

On the feeling physically ill part, I would literally feel this sinking feeling in my stomach if my girlfriend was in any amount of pain or sickness at all. Sometimes I probably felt worse than her. It sucked.

She broke up with me today anons. What should I do?

new age bullshit lmao

souls don't exist

They do.

For some of us it's more evident. You're more mired in the physical. I don't doubt for a second the soul exists.

When you're in love you can feel it. The physical world has less hold on you, some are in this state all the time but don't interact with most of humanity.

This is real. Absolutely. A true indicator of compassionate love. Whether with another person, or a pet.

Love is scary but you shouldn’t deprive yourself of it.

underrated

Your belief is not evidence or fact. It's just an idea that you like.

Why do they always do it Yea Forums?

Attached: 1548283184274.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

Why do ppl have accurate memories of past lives?

>evidence or fact
i think you missed what he said

What evidence do you have of these supposed accurate memories? Some TV show? Do you enjoy deluding yourself? Does it make you feel comfy?

On a good day where you feel it returned? Like walking on air, a floaty feeling where a smile creeps on to your face. Problems seem small and you think: huh maybe there is a god that looks out for me.

Then she dumps you and a few months later goes out with your best friend as both try to hide the fact because they "don't want to upset you". You see them less and less as you drift apart as the gaping emotional void scars over. You're left with trust issues and loneliness- one side not wanting people to get close and the other wanting emotional contact.

Well how did these kids know the details of lives lived before? No explanation

Reincarnation isn't the only thing that makes me believe in a soul. For me it's natural, reincarnation stories are.merely a reminder.

Love is a terrible thing to profess to a woman, even if you actually do. It signals you have low sexual options and that you commit too rapidly (if you've dated less than a year). If you disagree you're bluepilled

Disappointing

It was an amazing feeling. Really unlike anything I've felt, otherwise. There was a girl I saw every year during competition season for a high school team I was on. I never talked to her, because she was one of the best looking girls I had ever seen. Why would I possibly set myself up for the degree of failure that would come from approaching her? In my senior year of high school, we sat opposite each other at a competition. We made a lot of eye contact, and I could not stop smiling. I figured I should just go for it, and talk to her. I did, and we actually really hit it off. The next couple of weeks were intoxicating. She'd text me, call me, and we went on a hike at a big romantic spot where we talked about deep personal stuff. As opposed to my first girlfriend, who was extremely crazy and had nothing in common with me, this girl was as near to perfect as I had EVER seen or felt. I was in love, although I wasn't fully sure until later. Unfortunately, I didn't get my happy ending, but the feeling was, for the short time I experienced it, a hauntingly pleasant mixture of happiness, hope, and excitement. If you ever feel it, act on it. Don't let it get away from you.

id rather not

feels like cocaine

it's a gamble

Drunkness.

Must not be that good then

Yeah 3 times, it's nice but it also really sucks and makes you act 100% retarded

When I was in love, each time, it was akin to being given super powers. I had energy, clarity, focus. Because of her I strived to be Super user. I knew everything. Could do anything.

Not just loving each other; being in love.

But when it goes south, it's akin to kryptonite. Can't focus. Don't want food. No energy. Feelings of being lost. Weakness.

I wish to be in love again because I like being Super user. At times she even said to me "I don't know how to do it user". I want to be her hero.

But since I truly know it won't last forever, the eventual kryptonite isn't worth it again.

Having someone who looks to you, wants you, cares about you. There's no words to describe it. They trust you. You just want to be their shield against everything on the planet. You're ready to kill to defend her. Don't even look at her in a bad way.

You stop caring about yourself. You'll sleep later. You'll finish work from home. You're not that hungry, i can wait until she finishes work. I'll get to the gym later, they're 24 hours. I don't need to change the oil this weekend. The painting can get done tomorrow. **I'm not that important, she is more.**

I wish everyone could experience true love. I wish it's end on no one.

"Chemical high" is quite the appropriate description. Invariably people who experience love will eventually realize what a sham, a neurological magic trick, it is, granted they have the intellectual capacity to do so.

It's very much like taking a drug, or psychoactive substance, only with love there is no outside substance, it's your brain and hormones doing all the meddling, in this case telling you to fuck and procreate. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of years of evolution have culminated in that which we now perceive as "love".

what? manlets getting hot chicks? Were built better than lanklets thats why

This is so gay, I cant even

Chemical happiness, overall gleefulness. At least, the good moments.

Yes, it's hell

Attached: 1548283692109.jpg (622x1087, 124K)