Go to Aldi's, see this what do ?

Go to Aldi's, see this what do ?

Attached: taylor-swift-grocery-store-greens-08.jpg (817x1222, 323K)

Nothing. I dont find her attractive

wonder why she's got a basket that says "whole foods"

gay

gay

GAY ON U MOTHERFUKER

wonder why somebody who isnt poor is shopping at aldi's

gay

Dude Aldi is fucking dope, you dont need to be poor to shop there.

Also, you dont get wealthy by spending extra money for no reason. Warren Buffet eats mcdonalds every day.

walk away she nasty

I almost know that some of you don't realize that's Taylor Swift. And even if it weren't, she's obviously not at Aldi's. Aldi's isn't set up like the interior of that store.

I would wonder why Taylor Swift brought a Whole Foods basket into an Aldi's

Tackle her to the floor and ram my hand down her shorts and savagely finger penetrate her pussy. Then yank my hand out and suck her juices off my finger before the security guards beat the shit out of me.

Ask her where she found a Whole Foods basket at Aldi's.

I think Taylor's got a clever strategy there. Bring a whole foods basket to Aldi, making any paparazzi photo of her look like she's at whole foods.

I dont like sticks sorry

I would mind my own business, the fuck?

Ask her why she both stole a Whole Foods basket and brought it in
Then tell her she needs to better her posture cause she’s got a serious nerd neck with incoming back problems with years
Before leaving i’d just casually ask if she’s still hosting scat parties and just slowly walk away staring blankly at her

Tell that gangly bitch to return Jeff Bezos' property

I don't know ...buy some produce I guess.

gay
gay
gay

no u

nigger i like the way you think
where you at my nikka? i feel like we could buy some produce 2getha sometimes
nomsayn? nothing gets me more going than to go buy produce or else i feel depleted of my mojo
shits sucks diarrhoa

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

No u

clip the cords giving her airpods and say you're welcome

I actually like meaty girls no sticks with 2 pears in front, sorry faggot, next time put a cup D/E and better ass, thanks, and the girl should be 6 feet high, you just dont have taste faggot

>2 pears in front
you prefer your women to have balls?

shut the fuck up chigger
You want cat, huh? you wanna make me chow mein with cat, huh chinese people
I’m hiroshima my dick in your anus no homo you dirty filthy faggot gook nigger yea

Tell a bitch to straighten her posture , holy hunchback hell.

Melons are better, D, not a B, becoz thats a 70 B I like +90/ and at least C

Nigger you sound homosexual and your feces is all mentally challenged

Nah, I like real women and prefirible white and blonde, or goth if I have that option, in any case you are just retarded, pd: Japanese/Chinese are less than 6" dont write if you dont know how to read

And you sound as a stupid nigger who want to fuck every girl he find in his way

Tell her she looks tired and offer my face for her to sit on.

Wow, good job retard
That was the shittiest easiest b8 i pulled on this shithole and i didn’t think some faggot would react like you did
go smoke some cocks nigger

lol i troled u hard
>pic related
me

Attached: EA912035-B3A8-42FC-A935-5CB22CA5F806.jpg (184x184, 5K)

This thread is fucking stupid

"Hi. My wife and I are big fans, and we support you using your influence in politics. Thanks."

Thanks for stating the obvious, captain obvious

>Say b8 when you fucking fail and dont know how to leave the place without being fucking destroyed by facts

Classic of faggots and niggers

Pls leave this place, this place isnt for you, go to the bed and sleep a little that would be make you happier

"Later tonight, my wife's bull is going to fuck the shit out of her while I sit there with my cage on, then I'm going to suck the monkey juice out of her destroyed vagina."

Yea thats you obviusly you are a master troll, now go to the bed pls you need your 8 diary hours of sleep

>classic nigger detected
no u pls y no go sleepy nappy time fehrt

God id drink her piss

Quite the fetish you have there, friend.

Realize I am in Whole Foods and run my fucking Aldi cart back to store so I can get my quarter back.

>8 diary hours of sleep
chyea nikka
i gots my diary in sleep cuz i don’t want people finding out bout my world domination plans lol
Fucc u CIA glow in the dark niggers and FBI spooks, ur not the bosses of me now

Why can’t she keep dudes — does the pussay stank?

gay

Taylor Swift pussy’s stink

That's actually the rumor with Aniston. She seems perfect yet can't keep a guy

>gorilla warfare

Newfag

How's that bait taste?
>gay

you were clearly looking for a man in the pic and when you didn't see one, you noticed the basket. as i said before, GAY.
gay

Attached: eq1vi5x940631.jpg (1577x2684, 370K)

Aldi is for poor people in germany

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (191x274, 20K)