I cant stop cooking plates of bacon im bout to cook my 3rd, will i die if I continue to eat this much bacon?

I cant stop cooking plates of bacon im bout to cook my 3rd, will i die if I continue to eat this much bacon?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_15a7c.jpg (800x1200, 266K)

i mean if u do it everyday maybe

Nah you good bro. Eat up

If it was meth I'd start worrying a few weeks in.

>will i die if I continue to eat this much bacon?

do it, for science

Attached: Newton.jpg (720x456, 195K)

baked or fried

probably. not right away but that's a lot of fucking salt bro. high blood pressure is a sure thing lol

I am a medical doctor and I can safely say that if you continue to eat bacon at this rate you will soon get sick of it.
My reccomendation is to put get a sandwich griddle, put that bacon in some white bread with some vintage cheese, mustard, diced spring onions, a fried egg and some salt and pepper. After that it is my medical expertise that you will need an ice cold glass of orange juice.

You will most definitely die no matter what you do. plus, yummm.

Pork in general is really fatty and you shouldn’t eat it everyday.

did you know that the more salt you eat the fater you can move?
that's why horses love salt lick

thanks doc

this is not true. i have 2 horses.

faster nigger

Op here and I dont really have a clear answer,
theres about 7 or 8 pieces of bacon per plate

also i dont have most of that and putting bacon in the microwave is easier

Can you tell me how to do it? I have never cooked bacon in the oven, but I would love to try since I have an aluminium plate I can use at the moment.

My biggest concern is if I need to cover the meat to avoid splashes, because when I used to cook bacon in a pan, it would splatter everywhere.

In for tricks.

I have already tried the microwave, but it takes too long, and leaves too much juice. I can avoid the splashes by putting a napkin on top, but it's not my favorite method of cooking it.

How old are you, 10? Just put the fucking bacon on a piece of tin foil atop the cooking sheet and throw it in the oven.

Attached: BEST.ELECTION.PIC.YET..........jpg (625x438, 71K)

ASK ELVIS

stop being a fag and share some OP I'm at your mom's house come give me some

What kind of faggy recipe is that

Only If you have a family history of high blood pressure related to salt intake. Otherwise there isnt much proof at all that it causes high blood pressure. Certainly dehydration tho.

do you realise bacon is from the pork?
you're eating pork

FY muslim!