LOL SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

LOL SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Attached: 17797590_120113430966.jpg (235x298, 12K)

Big shame, she mad cute...

Her family got $2.6 million for those leaked photos.

What’s the story?

she crashed her daddy's porsche, was pretty much decapitated, and pics of her corpse ended up all over the internet.

family sued the police I believe.
look her up, porsche girl or Nikki Catsourus (not sure of the spelling tbh)

Man she was a QT

She was Drunk and Mad...gee I wonder Why That Happened
Stupid Dead CUNT

Attached: nikki.jpg (225x300, 16K)

Drunk Driving Caused This...

Attached: nikki2.jpg (480x360, 16K)

- Nicole "Nikki" Catsouras had taken her father’s Porsche 911 Carrera on October 31, 2006 and had done so without his knowledge.

She and her parents had had lunch together at their home before her father headed to work. A few moments later, her mother saw Nikki pulling out of the driveway in her father’s car; a car she wasn’t allowed to drive.

Her mother then called her father who started driving around looking for Nikki.

Nikki’s accident occurred just after 1:30 pm when she was driving in excess of 100 miles per hour on the 241 toll road in Lake Forest, California and clipped a Honda Civic.

Ms. Catsouras had tried to pass the Honda on the right side and crossed the median, slamming into a concrete toll booth. The toll booth was unmanned, but had killed Nikki upon the high-speed impact.

The accident isn’t what brought this story into the shock and gore annals. It was what occurred next.

As per standard procedure involving traffic accidents involving fatalities, the California Highway Patrol took photographs. Those photographs were then, over time, forwarded to some of the officers’ colleagues. One of the officers claims he merely sent them to his personal email, while the other admitted sharing them with four others.

One of the individuals then leaked them to the Internet. Taking advantage of the Web’s vast ease of anonymity, one particularly cruel individual even emailed the photos to the family with the caption, “Woohoo Daddy! Hey daddy [sic], I'm still alive.”

The set of photos in question contain visual depictions of the carnage the accident caused. The Porsche was totaled and Ms. Catsouras was rendered unrecognizable by the impact. So much so, that the coroner refused to let the family identify her body.

The accident had occurred while Nikki’s father had been out driving around looking for her. He was on hold with 911 when the operator came back on the line to inform him of the tragic news.

nICE HAIR

Did they have a closed casket funeral?

And thats why you need to raise your kids right instead of buying expensive cars and going out to lunch

It was a bucket, no lid though

YeAh1!

this girl just sounds like a generic trashy whore, who cares

Fuck, dude, this is so old ... Is your brain stalled or what? Let it lie, for fuck's sake.

So just got internet thread? Wat?

Good thing the airbags deployed

Amazingly that's available on Google images

I think that she was high on coke actually. In a way, maybe she felt the best that she would have ever felt in her life. Hope she went quick.

If you think being coked out and driving fast is the best anyone can feel or hypothetically felt, then i feel really bad for you user

Well she didn't suffer, but she lost her dignity along the way

missing the part about how she was currently fighting with her parents about her drug use and stole their car to "run away". Was drunk and high on cocaine when she crashed.

inorite she must be so embarrassed