How do I get girlier Yea Forums I want to fufill my dreams of being a trap getting pounded

How do I get girlier Yea Forums I want to fufill my dreams of being a trap getting pounded

Attached: 20190703_155148.jpg (2755x1951, 788K)

Lots of lotion and estrogen. Soy heavy diet also helps immensely.

Where you at?
Show more.

get titty skittles

Attached: d55.jpg (1432x2020, 564K)

post ass?

Obviously, you need to take tons of hormones.

9/10 work every time OP this is your chance to became a complete faggot
SO YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF 5 YEARS LATER YOU CUNT DICK SUCKING FAGGOT I HOPE YOU DIE WITH INTERNAL BLEEDING

This but I wouldn't bother with the "diet" or "optional" sections.

-Exercise your hips, ass, and transverse abdominals, never work your upper body.
-do cardio
-maybe bulk hips+ass for a month, then cardio for a month with reduced caloric intake while maintaining those hip+ass muscles, idk, I'm no bodybuilder so go ask one about that shit

-Change your posture so your chest is out and your shoulder blades are closer together, this will reduce how wide your shoulders appear.

-Learn how to be a makeup artist, get into the science of it, practice lots

-go for a haircut that hides the forehead, side swept bangs are best bet if you dont want to be called a fag for having bangs, do your hair to increase volume on the sides, to make your head look wider/rounder.

-pluck eyebrows to make them more femine

-consider hormones

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, here's my butt cause why not *^^*

Attached: butt lowres.png (355x460, 307K)

im at my house :)

I'd get estrogen but hrt costs too much money
do you have any good workouts I could try?

ass is flat

I have no plan or anything but some individual exercises are:side plank, lunges, squats, hip bridge, twist crunches, side laying leg raises (I've found these burn like shit), bycicle kicks, hip raises, wall abdominal compressions, and kneeling kickbacks.

try /lgbt/

Steal your mother’s Premarin. That’s what I did.

kys

Where's that at ?

yes

oc, cali

Lose 30 lbs and use lots of lotion. You're on a good path. Keep it up.

hope for reincarnation

my mom doesnt have any of that or else i already would have

This sounds like a self image issue. A guy looking to fuck a boy in panties will fuck a boy in panties

Welp I guess I haven’t found any guys that would

I would. You just have to find the right partner

Traps at better at doing the pounding.