If any of you left-wing fucks try to stop the parade tomorrow and riot you’re A) going to get your ass kicked by us...

If any of you left-wing fucks try to stop the parade tomorrow and riot you’re A) going to get your ass kicked by us, B) get arrested by the DC cops and C) make an international embarrassment out of yourselves.

Don’t do it. You can voice your opinion but that’s all you’re allowed to do.

Attached: 15C51193-760F-4C28-ACD7-117833D6757B.jpg (300x180, 13K)

>us
Who is that referring to exactly?

Conservatives and Trump supporters

shut up cuck, go and choke on military dick

Attached: 1529951364492.jpg (1080x1160, 102K)

Isn't posting picture of tiananmen square basically an admission that America has fully descended into authoritarianism?

... how do you propose they would actually stop the event anyway? I haven't heard anything at all about plans for that. You're coming up with a fake issue here.

So the usual boot lickers then

No, it’s the analogy that the libs have. been using to relate to this. I have to communicate with liberals in a language they can understand so I have to play the devil’s advocate

isn't Tank Man supposed to be the good guy? So you're comparing yourself to the guys driving the tank in this photo. Way to go, communist China sympathizer

See

Make America China

Oops.

Wrong thread. See this

Which libs? I literally haven't seen anyone make tiananmen references about tomorrow.

It seems to instead make you look like you're admitting that unchecked militarism as spectacle and threat is, in fact, harmful.

That’s all I’ve been seeing recently. Almost all the tweets against Trump have been about Tiananmen

Some asshole is going to do something stupid. There's never a shortage of assholes wiling to show the world that, yes indeed, they are assholes.

some Trump supporters have such a persecution complex, it's amazing. It's like they don't even realize their man is president and the Republican party controls half of Congress. You have power, so chill out already.

>they are assholes.
Arrogannt assholes are bad, but the worst asshole doesn't believe he's an asshole.
He believes he's a reasonable and patient, even charitable, man.
As someone once said: "I don't believe Hitler woke up every morning thinking what sort of evil he could commit that day".
Real assholes are in denial.

It must stem from being assaulted in the streets, places of business vandlised, trying to be forced to violate our faith to suit the needs of the hate filled left wing biggots and having a cadre of internet warriors dedicated to getting people fired that they spot at a really that is anything left of marx.

>must stem from being assaulted in the streets
Weren't you the guys who ran over somebody in a car and shot up mosques and synagogues?

Because Hitler was weak. A professional asshole wakes up every day and systematically determines how he can make everyone else's life a living hell while still being well within the bounds of his legal rights that the respective country gives him. Said asshole then proceeds to rub it in the faces of everyone else so he can edge them on into attacking him thus allowing him to both claim self defense and sue the other person in court. This is how you kill a legal system.

Like half the people in the country voted for Trump. Yeah, some people have had some shitty things happen to them, but it's bizarre that half of the United States -- again, people whose candidate *won* and is in power -- feel like the persecuted minority

Parades are for faggots and virtue signaling cunts with no lives

Happy 4th of July my sexy anti Trump supporters

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-135122.png (1080x1920, 1.37M)

>Weren't you the guys who ran over somebody in a car

One racist retard yes. and he will get his butthole raped by tyrone PLENTY of times while he is rotting in jail.

>and shot up mosques an synagogues?

No that was a left wing loony (like most mass shooters are) who loved communist chinas government and stated in his manifesto that he could have racked up more kills with bombs but he used the less effective method of guns because he wanted his attack to spack international gun laws.
And it worked too. new zeland herped and derped and banned a TON of firearms.

Attached: 54255881_2100726716690639_2151995180431966208_n.jpg (960x720, 109K)