What would you do to me user?

What would you do to me user?

Attached: 1560570748792.jpg (1080x1920, 383K)

Suck your dick till you cum in my mouth

take you to a good psychiatrist and hope you don't decide to mutilate your genitals.

treat you just like a pretty girl, because you are one

Goddamn I wanna pin her down fuck her mouth

Cut off ur dick (y)

Do you let pretty girls suck on your dick XD

Attached: 1561417497847.jpg (1080x1920, 430K)

of course, you look just perfect wearing that
i wouldnt be able to control myself around you

Thank you user!!! W-would you not be able to control yourself from holding my hand or- *gasp* something even more than that??

Attached: Snapchat-2080203266 (1) (1).webm (544x960, 859K)

you're so cute i want to hold your hand so badly..
what else would you want to happen?
kissing and hand holding does it for me

I'd let you swallow my balls like those marshmallows and I'd do the same to you

It's not like I can afford to be fussy.
I would fuck a smoke ring.

Where do you live OP?
Willing to experiment with you big time if you're not too far away.

Or just have a drink for that much

I'd surgically attach my mouth around your cock.

First I would talk about on why the USSR fell and what's your opinion about it. Next I will arouse you by baking a nice chocolate cake and making you sit on it. Afterwards we will walk into the sunset

ew that would look like poop, you degenerate

I go to Vanderbilt University. I really want to suck my first cock :P

Ummmm I mean I kinda want to (have sex)

Whyyy chocolate cake? Why would I sit in it instead of eating it?

Attached: 1561934311590.jpg (1512x2688, 706K)

Too far, and I'm not in America anytime soon.
You'll have to do without me.

Depends of your feets

󠛡 󠛡this

󠛡▲󠛡 ▲

Nothing, go away fag

Someone sounds very insecure about they're sexuality

Got KIK? Add me jamiekatzman

As said, I'd treat you like a good girl ;D

Of course user. I hope you like my soles~ I love the idea of men jerking off to my feet ^-^

Attached: 1560605685783.jpg (576x1024, 66K)

Because cake fart that's why

All you niggas is gay.

He speaks the language of the tards

Sauce?

So you're telling us here right now that you wouldn't nut on that face?

Attached: 93846234.png (783x834, 455K)

It's me of course

Attached: 1561929069336.jpg (1080x1920, 396K)

Nice

i would wife you

Agree

I'm fairly sure it's not you, the originals were snaps, you've just saved them.

Fake. Give us tits and timestamp to prove otherwise. That's the rule around here.

Rip off your penis

Atleast I'm not a nigger saying "tard" retard

I would like to fuck you in the ass. Your penis is small enough that I wouldn't accidentally touch it right? Also, I can be to your university in 40 minutes if you want an ass fucking.

Winner.

Try to save you from a tragic mental illness. You need help, user. You need to accept that you are male, no matter how much you have been punished by the powers over you who treat boys as easily disposed creatures.

I'm sorry that you hate your real body. Get some testosterone from your doctor, Androgel, and seek help.

Stay away from the Trans community, they want to butcher and mutilate you so they feel better about their own horrific decisions. They will groom you into something you will one day regret.

Attached: 1558498996948.png (940x300, 131K)

I would be such a great wife! You would be very pleased with my performance keeping the house in order during the day. I'm still a virgin, so I can't say what it is like at night ;)

Sounds like a plan! Head on over

Attached: 1561929873160.jpg (1080x1920, 384K)

nice shoulders dude

What's the deal with people pretending to be me?

Attached: Snapchat-1475146791.jpg (1080x1920, 451K)

Well first I'd agree to meet up with you because you're such a beautiful girl uwu. Then I would take you out to dinner and pay for everything like a real gentleman uwu. After that we'd go home, saving ourselves for marriage of course. This would continue for several months. We would soon move in together, adopt a puppy, help each other get new high paying jobs and start saving up for a real house. It's the first day of your job I helped you get. It's a beautiful Tuesday morning, birds are singing, the sun is shining and you are as cute as ever uwu. You kiss me on the cheek and go to work (I work nightshifts as a midwife so I'm just getting into bed). I hear the door close and get out of bed at once. I pick up my phone and call my friend, Mohamed Atta, and tell him that I'm on my way to his house. Mohamed Atta and I, along with 3 of his friends, drive to Logan International Airport. Whilst driving there you call me and say this "the world trade centre doesn't have gender neutral bathrooms but thanks for getting me a job here anyway, we'll be able to afford a house in no time", the sound of your hopeful voice brings a smile to my face. Before Mohamed Atta and I, along with his friends, enter the airport and turn to them I tell them, "This day, the 9th of September 2001, will be remember by every single infidel until the end of their existence. We must do this brothers, for Allah. ALLAHU AKBAR!"