Would you go to the movies without a shirt on?

Would you go to the movies without a shirt on?

Attached: 1562191325719.png (720x720, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fregoli_delusion
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE CUTE

What a smug bastard.

Sent from my iPhone

yep.

Attached: 20190629_103647.jpg (1053x1388, 404K)

Every day is arm day for this guy. Where the fuck are his abs?

Black women belong to white men.

are you blind?

How do I get rid of this iPhone thing?

Sent from my iPhone

Shirts give me a rash.

Conor looks justed as fuck these days compared to how he was in his prime

Unironic Casanova here. The trick is to do it unintentionally, only whenever a situation calls for it. Taking your shirt off for no reason is a turn off.
You gotta be that guy who's oblivious to how good he looks (even though you're only pretending to be).

>the juice starts making you go bald
>hop off the cycle and onto Mr. Bones' Wild Finasteride
>instantly shrink back down to the mass of a 1 year intermediate lifter

Attached: connor.jpg (1576x768, 252K)

>Literally has the same expression as smug Pepe

Attached: HS5rnnI.jpg (680x598, 56K)

It's cold in there

He always looked JUSTed if you ask me desu. Something about the kid just screams loser.

my man

Holy fuck he really slimmed down. Would love to look like right pic still though, not gonna lie.

No. Where the fuck are his abs? I see a flat stomach, but that's all I see.

He's relentlessly handsome.

muh nigga

I want to fuck everyone in this picture.

based. don't have sex

>africans with straight hair
friendly reminder that its a sign they're wearing caps with hair sewn unto it until it starts rotting

Attached: weaves.jpg (1189x585, 227K)

White girls wear hair extensions as well incel.

Yeah, it's just odd that he shows off all the time. Personally I think he's a 10/10 but somethings off about how he presents himself. I hate the "small dick" argument but he does come across as a guy with a micropenis who can only really get satisfaction by showing off his god-like shoulders.

yeah but they don't super glue a fucking cap on their heads for them

>being mad you're just a fat loser with high cholesterol and diabetes

>I hate the small dick argument but here it is
Kill yourself you worthless retard. According to all of you memebrained idiots the only guys with big cocks are homeless.

Did you read my post? There are plenty of tall chads with big muscles but they don't make an entire internet personality based on taking their shirts off in front of strangers.

Fuck no. I don't want my bare back resting on the dead skin cells and dandruff and god knows what on those fucking seats.

You're right. Not just that, but he's not a 10/10 either. And this is coming from someone who otherwise likes the guy for his positive naivety.
But he gives off the kind of vibe a 15 year old boy would if he suddenly became ripped and wanted to see how some chicks would react.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
SO LONELY AND UGLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my based fellow whiteboi

At the end of the day I truly understand BLACKED niggers, the appeal of the forbidden fruit is too strong.

I would still fuck a black girl with natural afro hair.

LMAO have sex incel.

Attached: l1507384588886.jpg (1080x1245, 69K)

56% black girls can have naturally straight hair. it's a coin flip.

On one condition: Blazing Saddles in cinema with all of you guys (with trailers viewed before the start of the movie: American Psycho, Black Panther, The Dark Knight Rises.

>56% black girls
those are called americans, user

Yes

Attached: C971100E-4BB5-4A8D-B7F4-7CB012DD65B9.jpg (1125x1424, 319K)

how do I get a body like this without roids?

You don't, at least you wouldn't look like that for long without dying from dehydration

Can we agree that Full Nubian (eggplant-level dark) > muh delicious brown

Attached: lupita-nyong-o_a286755_4[1].jpg (359x478, 30K)

Pic related is relentlessly handsome. Guy in OP's pic would be lucky if he got cast as an extra in a sequel to Pain and Gain.
Sexy is a whole combination of things, and if I've learned anything, being suave is a requirement.
Connor's too goofy and clueless to give off that particular kind of vibe. Not saying it doesn't work for some people (for example Chris Pratt really shines here), but with Connor it comes off a bit forced, infantile and inorganic. He gives off the vibe that he'd fuck anything with a hole, and you don't want to give off that vibe.

Attached: this.jpg (1417x1879, 551K)

>want to fuck black girls and have fucked black girls
>but seeing a male nigger with a white woman makes me angry, even if they're just talking
Is this normal?

this
the darker the better

Attached: xvp22g9gmdy21[1].jpg (487x779, 27K)

It's always like that. No different than breaking up with a girl, and then being mad when she hooks up with a new guy, even though YOU ditched her to the curb.
P.S. since the guy in the black suit is almost unobtainable in terms of genetics, here's an example of someone who can be considered facially average, but would still be very alluring to a woman.

Attached: style again.jpg (769x1000, 153K)

Saw the Virginity radiating off of this post from the catalog. Lmao

Attached: 0EDE81FB-B899-4263-9B49-8AA858A7B664.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Mah fellow whytboi

Attached: HE CUTE.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

There isn't anything false in what I said though. Show the two guys side by side to a woman and ask her what she thinks. I can guarantee you she'll pick the guy in the black suit.

I wear an isolate suit and burn my clothes afterwards.
Its like you want bedbugs and lice.

A bit too far on the faggy urban type there, friend. Country boys are the real mankino .I like my men to look they're going to drag a dead deer back from the forest, dress it and serve it to me.
Also if he kinda looks like my dad but not really, that's a bonus.

Attached: fb820ae7ffd6a9c5a440cc74545ec438.jpg (398x632, 78K)

>no arms
>high BF

You're in a minority, I can tell you that much. I've taken current social dynamics into consideration.
But an attractive man can be flexible and interchange between the country and city boy aesthetic.

Just showed ‘em to two paralegals in my office, both said the male model type looked “too feminine” and the guy in the OP had a sexy body. For reference, one is a black woman in her 30s, the other a married white woman in her 40s
Hold on, I’ll go ask the receptionist. But you’re 0 for 2 right now, Virgin

Attached: 633677EE-8F25-44B0-BD6A-451AA04F2080.jpg (1197x1728, 264K)

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Connor. Maybe try being introspective for once, establish where you're lacking, and start working on it.

the smell, dude, the fukkin smell.

P.S. Here's a good looking guy who also happens to have a good body who ALSO happens to have a black woman at his side, since you seem to be so obsessed with them.
And he blows Connor out of the water, shorter height and everything.

Attached: 1554492717624.jpg (1080x1191, 173K)

This

Attached: C38EAC33-0E45-4302-A616-D343673D4FB3.gif (460x259, 883K)

This dark chocolate making my white dick rock hard

Attached: 301C2C21-C8FE-493E-96A7-E3ED4EA6168C.gif (354x200, 1.28M)

The receptionist said she wants an apples to apples comparison, so a pic with the faggy model shirtless and the bodybuilder with styling and make-up. Gimme your guy’s name so we can get a straight answer

Translate this for me? I don’t speak Virgin

Attached: 380C0573-D74D-4DD8-8BD8-43B48C202A7A.png (1920x1080, 359K)

Afros are my favorite. So attractive on women

Attached: 4D50A933-EFE3-41A1-9CEF-1881779DC0C6.gif (500x271, 1.86M)

>Gimme your guy’s name so we can get a straight answer
Don't know the name. Saved the pic a while back.
Your non-existent girl is an idiot, by the way.
And no amount of working out will save you if you're justed in face and mentality.

you fat fuck

stop sucking so much dick and get a real phone, faggot

Attached: 1546103695163.jpg (1020x765, 96K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fregoli_delusion
Not every user is the same person, you loon. No idea how you think posting a bodybuilding manlet helps your case that metro > muscle bro, but go off. Lmao @ equating suave w/ wearing a fucking beanie tho. God, I’d love to see what cringey shit you dress yourself in

>your non-existent girl?
Who? All I’ve mentioned are co-workers who all have ten years on me. I’ve never claimed to be in a relationship. I’m seeing two girls very casually (they come over weeknights for wine and sex) and going on frequent weekend dates off dating apps (mostly Hinge). You alright, bud?

Attached: C967DBAD-D714-4B46-BC1E-C4858B6A67B0.jpg (1125x1998, 1.37M)

Dawg are you retarded or something.

thanks for info

sent from my Iphone

lol k

Attached: ......png (401x372, 56K)

>justed
wat

No, i've got a huge svastika tattoo on my back, which would scare the normies

Damn, looking juicy af

>they don't super glue a fucking cap on their heads for them
you, my sweet summer queer, are naive as all shit.

>metro > muscle bro
Nobody's posted any metros whatsoever. Get your eyes checked.
> Lmao @ equating suave w/ wearing a fucking beanie tho
The suave statement was referring to the guy in the suit, dumbass.
> I’ve never claimed to be in a relationship
Won't happen anytime soon, you're a repulsive retard.
>You alright, bud?
Of course.
>posts image of random guy with so so physique and blurs the face
You could look like an Umpa Loompa for all I know. Let's hope you're not as cringeworthy as Connor in terms of behavior, but something tells me you're probably worse.

>how do I get a body like this without roids?
you do roids, and then claim to be natty.

stop typing it out

yes, yes we can.

Yes

Attached: 1562093713548.png (425x552, 139K)

ok damarius..!!

>svastika tattoo on my back, which would scare the normies
>svastika tattoo on my back
>svastika tattoo
>svastika
Don't forget about the literate, because it might scare them too.

If it gets me women like that, then yes

he happens to be a manlet also

>Nobody's posted any metros whatsoever
Fuck, my grandfather had dementia too. Sucks dude. I didn’t know. Hope meds can help :/
>The suave statement was referring to the guy in the suit, dumbass
Yes, and then to reinforce your point about how suaveness is essential you posted some jacked manlet in a beanie. Lmao, still with us?
>Won't happen anytime soon, you're a repulsive retard
I’ve ghosted 3 girls since April that wanted a relationship, I have the exact opposite problem from whatever autistic shit you’re imagining
>posts image of random guy
It’s def flattering af that you find how hot I am to be outright unbelievable lmao. Here’s another pic. Want more?

God, I love BTFOing Virgins in front of an audience. Got a semi right now, ngl

Attached: 4F292873-51EC-4465-BD89-BB60CFA10C18.jpg (1125x1619, 1.18M)

Sorry, English is not my first language

Attached: 1521298281804.png (1052x1137, 287K)

More of that dark chocolate user. Sauce?

Attached: B6E3FA92-88F6-42DE-A815-09C16BF4718F.jpg (879x1280, 99K)

I just got 23&Me done actually, my results were 99.6% one specific ethnicity. It’s almost shocking how pure my bloodline is
You got me on the guns, tho. Planning on hitting the range this weekend. You shoot, bro?

do you crossfit?

>Here’s another pic. Want more?
sure, why not. Include a timestamp this time.

Attached: I really have, you know..jpg (600x503, 25K)

>99.6% one specific ethnicity
yeah, you do look pure guido.

>Yes, and then to reinforce your point about how suaveness is essential
My point with the beanie guy is that he BTFO's Connor's inept ass, and I could deduce that without even knowing how the guy behaves IRL.
>Lmao, still with us?
Till I get bored, sure.
>I’ve ghosted 3 girls since..
Yeah, I just don't believe that. Not purposefully, but come on. Best case scenario you're being serious and those were some ugly broads. Welcome to my life bitch.
>outright unbelievable
More like outright average. You ever been to a gym? Dudes like that walking all around 24/7. Worst part about it, that's not even you. Post a face + body pic, with a timestamp, or get blown the fuck out.
>Got a semi right now
Only part of your larping faggotry I'm willing to accept as the truth.

Nah, just hit Powerhouse 4-5 times per week. Been lifting for ages and eat right, no gear or pre-workouts, just disciplined

How long you going to be around? Just about to leave the office, I’ll be home in about 25m. Or I can do one now, but I’ll be in a button down, your call

German?

Lemme know if you don’t believe this is me either, we can go into some of the messages

Attached: AE2D5924-6FD6-49F5-AD7B-4C8908B15F3A.png (1125x2436, 1.9M)

>Just about to leave the office
why don't you focus on getting some work done, instead of goofing off here? you're on the clock, bro. Not cool.

I’m waiting to get a draft back because my boss doesn’t know how to actually file motions. Just need the go ahead so I can submit it through PACER

Strongfat build OP

I don't see how that proves you're the guy from your pictures.
And don't think for a second I didn't notice how you larped as a woman earlier with the "country boy" bullshit.

whatabout

Here, I popped my shirt off for a sec just for you, champ. And no, I haven’t been any of the other people you’ve been arguing with. Again, seek help: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fregoli_delusion

Attached: B0809BC6-8D48-4E50-8951-DC2FCFB15616.jpg (1595x2046, 401K)

You will never deliver.

Nigga your arm looks like you filled it with saline

This doesn't prove you're the guy from the other pics, faggot. And until I've seen your face, you can rest assured I'm not buying your shit. Tons of gym rats who have been JUSTed in the face.

No they don't

synthol, bro! I use only the real shit!

This is easily the worst attempt at damage control that I’ve ever seen. I posted a shirtless timestamped pic and the literal hundreds of thots blowing me up on Tinder. I’m very confident that my case has been demonstrated, stay seething

Attached: 80534F91-CCD5-43DD-A646-DAD775BA0915.jpg (640x360, 176K)

>This is easily the worst attempt at damage control that I’ve ever seen
said the kid who posted
this

lol

>I posted a shirtless timestamped pic
What's up with that lying my man? You posted a piece of roast beef that's supposed to be an arm, not the whole body. Your case won't be demonstrated until you post a shirtless pic where we can see your torso, compare it to the rest of the pictures, and be sure that you're at least not larping.
Not going to make you post your face, since that's a dumb idea either way, and you'd be a naive faggot to do it.
BEST case scenario, everything you say is true, you still couldn't hold a candle to any of the guys I posted. Also,
>fooling around on Yea Forums instead of working
Get bent. I'm not paying for your welfare.

My physique was so good that it was literally unbelievable to you that it was mine so I post a timestamped pic at your request and you’re somehow STILL crying? Lmao, this site is incredible
Stay lonely, user. Later guys

Attached: CAE1CB46-959A-4C1D-B0C5-D5E9B358433E.jpg (1000x562, 294K)

I’m wheezing I’m laughing so hard. I actually do believe you are this guy, and have all these women vying for your attention. That being said your pathological need to receive some sort or praise or acknowledgement from strangers on the internet, clearly dictates that it doesn’t matter you’re fucking all these hoes, because youre incredibly insecure and shallow, and that comes off just as pathetic as being a wizard. Maybe dial back all the workout time, and focus on self fulfillment.

I still don't buy everything he says, because a lot of it is sketchy, but if you look up his image history, you can see he's been doing it for a while.
If it's a true, then it's fucking sad. Who needs to prove themselves in such an emotional manner to a bunch of largely NEET virgins, over a continuous period of time. What a goofball.

I’m driving home, might snap a pic for you when I get changed but probably not. My case has been made pretty decisively at this point
>roast beef
Nigga what? Have you ever seen roast beef? Wtf

> you’re hot and successful with women but it doesn’t matter bc you proved it to other anons which means you lose!
K. Enjoy your 4th, buddy

Attached: EA4D1E59-D2C2-4FB1-A1B1-CA2BB77FE139.jpg (742x970, 72K)

Girls talk this way girl suspected tits or gtfo!

The roast beef comment was a joke, you arrogant dumbass. And learn some humility for fucks sake. I've fucked girls too, you don't see me bragging about it on an anonymous forum where everything goes.
My initial post was meant to signify how much of a misconception Connor is, because a lot of incels look up to charisma voids as long as they're jacked, and think that getting in shape will solve all of their problems.
No one likes douchebags like you outside of a superficial level.

yes, I legit wanna go to the new Rush movie cosplaying as the Power Windows guy

So your final thesis is:
>I fuck lots of girls only bc I’m jacked despite a bad personality (judged by Yea Forums bantz)
>incels think getting jacked will let them fuck a lot of girls w/o changing their personality
>this is a misconception somehow
You’ve lost me, bro

Attached: 9ABBB341-DFFA-4EE8-BCC2-2986E0985ABB.jpg (2012x3000, 1.83M)

My final thesis is you're an insecure cunt. I hope you find your "true" happiness some day, but continuously seeking validation on a public forum signifies insecurities to me.
Are you that guy who was bullied all throughout high school, finally did something to change your situation, and now can't stop basking in your perceived glory? Or were you a tool this whole time?

Damn hes smug. I hope its staged. But that makes him even more smug

cheerio, Eugene.

So you concede your point was inane and self contradictory, yet I’m still the asshole? K.
Thanks for the armchair psychoanalysis, Sigmund. I have a girl coming over in 30m to watch Chernobyl and fuck, 5K we’re both running in the morning, and then pool parties with law school buddies, but I’ll keep shooting for that “true happiness” you’ve evidenced by... insulting people baselessly and then screaming that they’re insecure when they prove you wrong. Hope I can get on your level some day, big guy. Lmfao

Attached: 11EF138C-5C48-454A-8C6F-9257BF88166A.jpg (350x350, 17K)

discord.link\\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:qtojvlqdv

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 28K)

>So you concede your point was inane and self contradictory
My point stands, and other people have called you out on it too. But I also take into account that no one is as unfiltered in real life as they are on an anonymous website.
What I'm saying is that you're being your true self here, because it's safe, and you're demonstrating just how much of a cunt you are. I don't care how you behave in front of your IRL buddies. Your true colors shine right now.
> insulting people baselessly
That's what you've been doing too. Equal rights and equal lefts, no?
>Hope I can get on your level some day
A fat, wheelchair bound NEET with a micropenis might ascend above my level before you'll ever be desu.
At least you've got the right idea watching Chernobyl, can't recommend it enough.
Sleep tight sweetpea.

I have dreams that I do this for some reason.

The answer is no.

hgj

Attached: hlEwGpvmzj6Q11DvYvyfsY8Y.gif (333x250, 1.85M)

Why do mods move Yea Forums threads to Yea Forums but just flat out delete Yea Forums threads en mass with no trace of them existing?

Your point was that just being jacked won’t get you anywhere and then you went and fumed that I’m only raking in pussy bc I’m jacked? C’mon admit that’s silly
>insulting people baselessly
Yea but I don’t move the goalposts or shriek how insecure they are if they challenge my assumptions with compelling evidence soooo...
>A fat, wheelchair bound NEET with a micropenis has already ascended above me
Oof. Whatcha do for a living, user? Surely you can’t be as lowly as all that
>Chernobyl, can't recommend it enough.
Only 2 eps left :( What next?

Attached: chaka stranding.png (807x667, 747K)

Daily reminder that if you don't look EXACTLY like this guy and are ATLEAST 6'5ft all OR make 7-figures USD, you will NEVER get laid without an escort.
Prove me wrong, you stupid fucking faggots.
>protip; you LITERALLY can't

Attached: tweaker choppers _ nyl.jpg (600x413, 34K)

Attached: Kate%20and%20Terry%20naked.jpg (359x480, 33K)

Attached: desk%20bj.jpg (658x430, 130K)

Attached: terry cage - AP031492.jpg (608x400, 24K)

Attached: uncle T~BONE's Tittyball League National Federation.webm (480x320, 2M)

Attached: 1558840493996.jpg (768x960, 74K)

Attached: a naughty THOT blowing a rusted cunty trombone to kick off the Human Terripede.jpg (1488x999, 1.2M)

Attached: Go-GURTs are for a filthy floozy while cocainuts are for skanky sluts.jpg (1187x1666, 1.16M)

>Your point was that just being jacked won’t get you anywhere
It will help you a great deal, but you need something behind that first glance in order to seal the package. You've well aware of this yourself. I don't know a single person who gets laid on the daily by being jacked alone.
But physical education will always be beneficial, because it will be enough to get some people to be confident in themselves, thus unclogging that mental baggage that's stopping them from being their best self.
> shriek how insecure they are if they challenge my assumptions with compelling evidence soooo
How can I not view you as insecure when you've made it a point to prove as hard as you can that you're better than everyone on this site. And mind you, this is the first time we've ever spoken, but I've seen that you've been doing this since forever. It doesn't strike me as normal behavior, no matter how much you try to switch the lane.
>Oof. Whatcha do for a living, user?
>condescending question
>b-but I'm not an asshole
Going through uni, working part-time in a market research firm, and playing a few gigs every once in a while. I'm not a millonaire bro, you can rest easy.
>What next?
Nothing's next. It's a self contained dose of pure kino, and if you knew any better you wouldn't spoil it for yourself. Too bad you missed out on the threads when they were at their peak.

Attached: «bitches love me cause they know that I'm on time» .jpg (1488x999, 802K)

Attached: leno-jawed hick from the sticks, Billy Gay Cyrus, envious of Uncle getting to molest his daughter Mi (480x320, 1.9M)

Attached: 171_0011.jpg (795x1065, 214K)

Attached: jesmilterryrichardson.jpg (795x1065, 167K)

Attached: Jessica%20Miller%20539645-104.jpg (795x1065, 215K)

Attached: pv65nj.jpg (795x1065, 125K)

Attached: devirginized blondie, operating Uncle's Yashica-T4-Super-D to freeze her porterhouse T-bone ste (999x1488, 830K)

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN discord.link\\2uVjnVV
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit discord.link\\2uVjnVV before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ discord.link\\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:hhutsib2tr

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 30K)

Attached: the TR80 Nectar Collector.jpg (1488x999, 768K)

Attached: fresh delicate 'n' petite meat striking her first pose at a bukkakeYASHICAgangbang.jpg (999x1488, 804K)

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN discord.link\\2uVjnVV
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit discord.link\\2uVjnVV before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ discord.link\\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:jfl2fbj6sh

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 26K)

Attached: Kate Upton dancing the ''Terry Daddy''.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

If I was fit, sure.

But right now, I'm a chubby mess.

Attached: Awww, how adorable‼..a Siberian Goddess star, all grown up, tugging on Uncle for a few squirts ❶ (1396x2052, 1.98M)

Attached: Awww, how adorable‼..a Siberian Goddess star, all grown up, tugging on Uncle for a few squirts ❷ (1488x2053, 1.89M)

Attached: Awww, how adorable‼..a Siberian Goddess star, all grown up, tugging on Uncle for a few squirts ❸ (1488x2051, 1.95M)

Attached: a ginger hair stylist attempting to stop an angry T-Bone from swinging Kunty Perry by her ponytail [ (2616x3206, 563K)

Attached: a long haired cutie observing, from behind, the master splurging art down the esophagus of an xxx-en (1518x2279, 1.29M)

Attached: 10949001_783770695043162_2136094038_n.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Attached: Anoushka Alsif by Terry Richardson for Lui mag 2015 -AP097314.jpg (2048x1365, 1.59M)

Attached: 194_0_0_resize_80.jpg (1300x937, 129K)

Attached: resize_O3PrpB2fCfxo.jpg (1300x937, 188K)

Attached: 198_0_0_resize_80.jpg (1300x937, 154K)

Attached: quick, grab a fire extinguisher for that bush.jpg (1234x821, 359K)

Attached: Johanna Maran bestiality \ Dennis Lanni trenchcoat shuffling.webm (480x320, 1.86M)

Attached: 10424434_784997898198778_424563037_n.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Attached: blue eyed semen devil Minerva Portillo.jpg (1488x999, 814K)

Attached: T-bagging Minerva Portillo.jpg (1488x999, 780K)

Attached: supermodel Minerva Portillo hailing from Valencia,Spain.jpg (1488x999, 751K)

No, because my body is shit. It's probably also air conditioned and too cold for being topless. Especially when I'm too ugly and can't get beautiful girls to join me and keep me warm.

Attached: with Jen Brill.jpg (1280x960, 534K)

Attached: Jen Brill HDU244NqimqilvboKW268p6Co1_1280.jpg (710x1024, 125K)

Attached: jen-brill-terry.jpg (550x1140, 83K)

Attached: .…OR GET THE FUCK OUT❢﹗!!︕.jpg (675x672, 233K)

Attached: catch a whiff.jpg (673x661, 84K)

Attached: terry and wee.jpg (1280x1024, 51K)

Attached: 2000's loser.jpg (400x300, 115K)

Bad shoop

Attached: March 2008 loser.jpg (500x375, 185K)

Attached: terry and wee 2.jpg (1280x960, 146K)

Attached: terry and wee 3.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

Nope
it’s “illegal” and “too cold”

Attached: a 22yo Pamela Anderson checking Terry's butthole while he's busy with unknown model.jpg (1842x1271, 1.07M)

Attached: 新田桂一 (Keiichi Nitta) with a Victoria's Secret Angel (anonymous ID) slobbering on horse- (1783x1213, 1.01M)

Attached: Keiichi + papa Rich = The Human Horse-cock.jpg (487x740, 52K)

Attached: Let's get ready to rumble with your cocks out!!!.jpg (836x1263, 346K)

Attached: count T-Bone dracula.jpg (486x798, 94K)

I wouldn't mind user crushing me as he fucks me

Attached: oie_NIhJ27Ct4ow4.jpg (693x942, 420K)

Attached: BOW YOUR HEAD and give grace.jpg (2048x1536, 578K)

Attached: sph.jpg (236x440, 26K)

Attached: Ukrainian semen demon Olga Kostantinovna Kurylenko cheek-pouching a 65centimetres Frog faguette.webm (480x320, 2M)

Thats the kind of man that smells like human suffering

Sauce?

lol yes they do. Maybe you should actually talk to a girl instead of jacking off to porn you fucking loser

Attached: Terry Richardson et Daria Werbowy .jpg (1022x1398, 1.15M)

You mean coco butter? White women smell like trailer parks, cigarettes and daddies disappointment

Attached: Uniqlo Missy Rayder.jpg (1340x1600, 274K)

Attached: uncle Terry pinching the nips of super young unkown cutie on magazine front.jpg (1762x1373, 442K)

Attached: Uncle squeezing some tight teenage tits [TR's ヌンチャク(t-bone danger sticks) cameo].jpg (1326x1999, 1.36M)

sauce

Attached: cuntlr_lxczroRmex1qbbjpeo1_1280.jpg (942x1280, 426K)

Attached: T-Bone lending a helping hand to an olympic gold medal gymnast, warming-up with flexibility exercise (1364x1999, 1.6M)

Attached: Calendario_Pirelli_2010_07x.jpg (1403x2084, 410K)

Attached: cuntlr_lrkwnh3OCS1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 328K)

Attached: leighton-meester-blake-lively-rs-18.jpg (1302x866, 157K)

Attached: Natural Born Killers+From Dusk Till Dawn+Kalifornia+Cape Fear+Romeo Is Bleeding+Strange Days.jpg (1200x906, 404K)

Attached: [leaked] Juliett Lewis scissoring Uncle T-Bone.jpg (855x1200, 209K)

Attached: Juliett Lewis pouring coffee for Uncle .jpg (594x900, 285K)

Attached: tia-smallpenis.jpg (622x350, 74K)

Attached: Juliett Lewis & porcelain Terry.jpg (600x897, 103K)

Attached: Eniko Mihalik + Magdalena Frackowiak + Abbey Lee Kershaw on the Best of the Season shoot for Purple (1280x960, 380K)

post the naked pic of his mum

Attached: IMG_20190703_195221.jpg (973x547, 143K)

kek Unclecest

Attached: Purple_terrysmom05_IsoC-V2_300.jpg (1300x1940, 1.7M)

Attached: t-wincest {Uncle Richardson orchestrating an incestuous photoshoot between the Olsen twins in trade (797x5222, 1.97M)

Attached: dat dong _ tr4.jpg (804x1112, 122K)

Attached: a true feminist icon.gif (500x683, 460K)

Attached: 000515_36lilybar_still_enlarged_0000_layer6.jpg (400x300, 106K)

no it's too god damn cold

Attached: Alex the abortion failed niece of Oscar the Grouch from ''Sesame Street'' [REMEM (999x1490, 644K)

Attached: AP036455.jpg (269x400, 9K)

If I looked like that, sure.

Attached: AP036460.jpg (268x400, 11K)

Attached: AP036456.jpg (268x400, 10K)

Attached: AP036452.jpg (269x400, 13K)

Attached: AP036454.jpg (269x400, 17K)

Attached: AP036463.jpg (269x400, 13K)

Attached: AP036461.jpg (269x400, 15K)

nubian Queen. would like to whiten her

Attached: AP036462.jpg (592x400, 32K)

Attached: AP036457.jpg (594x400, 31K)

Attached: Boonk as Terry.jpg (1280x1176, 188K)

Attached: Mind-Oblivion-17.jpg (1067x1600, 466K)

Attached: 💥birth control goggles.jpg (1280x879, 671K)

Attached: Hilton as Richardson.jpg (1335x1719, 1.94M)

Attached: Mariana Almeida as Terry.jpg (1280x855, 113K)

Attached: Elle Fanning as Uncle T-Bone.jpg (1280x855, 156K)

Attached: the star of Harmony Korine's ''Spring Breakers'' Selena Spic Gomez as Terry (1280x855, 197K)

Attached: DMOzCRxU8AADuQC.jpg (1200x900, 136K)

Attached: leak Miley__13_.jpg (1533x1024, 203K)

Attached: tumblr_m8i8dhsC2P1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x855, 106K)

Attached: tumblr_lvqtfhXd1i1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x855, 117K)

Attached: tumblr_llrqjvhnPT1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x855, 149K)

Attached: tumblr_lph4fs0mgl1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x855, 165K)

Attached: View-from-the-Cage-16.jpg (1067x1600, 209K)

Attached: tumblr_my0xr8npzQ1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1050x701, 120K)

Attached: tumblr_kyrsjk8igi1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 223K)

Attached: tumblr_kyrsm6Okqx1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 150K)

Attached: Big loser vision.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Attached: Big loser vision 2.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Attached: tha bitchin sleazeball dropping loads above two lit mystery chix after some ill dome.jpg (999x1380, 818K)

Attached: Big loser vision 3.jpg (650x366, 24K)

Attached: イBONED on the Terry furniture trilogy.jpg (1488x1011, 734K)

Attached: ケBONED on the Terry furniture trilogy.jpg (1077x1488, 1008K)

Attached: 十BONED on the Terry furniture trilogy.jpg (1080x1488, 1003K)

Attached: cuntlr_l8jja9SGDk1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (800x533, 139K)

Attached: [the Blurred Lines chick] Emily Ratajkowski sporting Terry pasties.jpg (1280x853, 344K)

Attached: ↯↯ Speak English or Die ϟϟ.jpg (1048x797, 701K)

Lol terry richardson is a legend

Attached: ⑩⁄⓾babe gropes Uncle to achieve a pre-ejaculatory shine.jpg (1277x1753, 1.5M)

\m/

Attached: revistasfree.com-005.jpg (1270x2053, 471K)

Attached: TboneBearsuit.jpg (650x439, 141K)

Best thread for a very long time.
Good to see that b is alive.
At least a bit alive.
At zimes.

THIS

/thread

He's about to get twice the aids in half the time!

op suck off

that is super gay man

discord
~~~
.gg/VwzPgHt

fake

u gayy