> high school
> French lesson.
> bored.jpg
> hot chick in class
> instabone.png
> not good combo
> hand in my pocket
> leg stretching 4 extra sneak
> imagine her like Carmen Electra in "The Chosen One" sex scene.
> pocket pool
> jizzinmypants.mp3
> sit back correctly
> people still doing whatever
> deskmate didn't notice anything
> achievement: "boldest and riskiest fap of my life"
> truestory.jpg

Attached: Sneak 100.jpg (480x360, 15K)

bump

bump

A-alright, t-this is a stick u-up!

G-give me your (y-yous) a-and nobody gets h-hurt!

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (278x268, 29K)

I can think of a few things more pathetic than this, but not many.

dude, i was 16 and bored. everything i did before my 18 years was pretty cringe.

not taking orders from a furry.

Trust me op, people saw you. You may think they didn't but they did.

Thanks! You just did.

Attached: Laura Talking.png (154x228, 67K)

LOL i was in a class full of girls. They would literally shout if they saw something like that. Also French lesson was the hour when the class was bored AF cause that bitch never tried to tame us into following that class.

And this is going on Reddit, thx user, nice story btw

Bored eyes wander... but there is a good chance someone saw you. I don't have enough info to go on but most of the time people think they're being stealthy, they aren't. Any other stories from highschool?

Nah, I was really aware of my surroundings. When I fap I stop at every single noise I hear.
Ultra-Instinct my ass.

What subreddit?

Nice story OP. I have also busted a nut in a high school class. Noticed I could see up the skirt of the hottie across the room. Kept flexing my dick (no hands) and using my imagination the whole class. Felt so amazing I had to grip the corners of the desk when I came.

r/greentext

To answer your question...once my class was in a small classroom, I had the chair against the wall...two classmates started fighting literally behind me and I was pushed on the desk...the fact that it was during french class was not a coincidence: that class was boring AF because teacher was blander than vaseline on toast.

I was in a class full of chicks. Only one was hot enough to give me a boner. The others were okay, but they were callous and every boner I could have had got turned off.

Also did this a few times at school, used to actually get my dick out under the desk.

Didn't think anyone saw but looking back it would be pretty amazing if no one noticed. Were girls sitting next to me and directly across the room who must have been able to see under the desk pretty easily.

Accidentally came one time at the exact moment the teacher got the whole class to get up to do something.

Not properly from high school, but in the same period.
> be me at 17.
> whatsapp group w/ people I did theatre school w/.
> stuck-up bitch reveals 2b vegetarian while I was talking bout meat.
> one of my homies in the group was in Ethiopia 4 God knows what reason (he's European).
> Ethiomie posts picture of a slain goat, including one with the goat with a slit throat.
> also makes audio sayin' how 2 cook goat, including the killing part.
> me says that was a little too detailed.
> Ethiomie makes even lengthier audio adding even more details, from the killing of the goat to the cooking.
> stuck-up bitch didn't comment, probably left group in meantime.
Didn't do pretty much nothing, but it was fun to tell.

I cant remember doing anything interesting in highschool, was practically comatose with hypersomnia, but in middle school I used to climb to the tops of trees and swing around on the parts that were as thick as my wrist, also climbed on the roof of my middle school and threw two dozen basketballs out into the courtyard. I guess I jerked off in the washroom and someone noticed and was like "are you jerking off in the stall", no-one knew my name and I didn't look distinct though so they couldn't spread rumors about me.

They saw you. Congratulations.

My highschool was boring as fuck. A person got thrown through a window, weekly fights, but nothing good. At least it was a magnet school, and in mine once you were done you could dick around for the rest of the period.

Yes, the fights were solely black kids.

Had a black guy in class for 2 years only, I think. Then that fella got into another school. For the rest, 4 guys including and a bunch of girls, all white.

Its not even that good, fucking retard

Attached: 1533129976758.jpg (480x573, 47K)

Nope, it's good. I know the war between Yea Forums and Reddit, but they're both good.